ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 2

badhairspray
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICallItAmbrosia General Thread Part 2

Post by badhairspray »

I'm absolutely disgusted in how she continues to bash her family to thousands of followers. I would DIE before I trash talked my mom to even one person. She needs to have some damn respect for her parents and stop telling the world their private business. Absolutely disgusting.

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

^ Oh yeah, she only likes her parents when they're buying her and Chris things.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Yeah, plus here's a thought. Maybe rachel should "work hard" and get her own fucking insurance policy. She said already that she worked hard to get where she was, so how about applying that to health insurance. Mommy already pays for her cell phone, buys big gifts, hands out money for apartment stuff, wtf. What an ungrateful bitch rachel seems to be.

ayayadrienne
Learner
Learner

Post by ayayadrienne »

Why does she even need to involve her family in her "depression" at all? She's 21 years old. Why doesn't she have access to her insurance information? Doesn't she get health insurance through her school? Why doesn't she just pay for it herself? She's TWENTY ONE YEARS OLD.

Also very dramatic about never wanting to talk to her family again. You only get one family, you don't want to just throw them away that easily. Lots of people don't even have families to bitch about.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I think rachel is counting on being with Chris so she's not worried about burning bridges. Which is a really bad idea obviously. She took herself to the emergency room when she had that migraine so I guess she has an insurance card on her. She mentioned money being more important than her well being or something to that effect, maybe she wanted her parents to cover the co pay. In any case, she should grow the fuck up. Stop blaming her parents for all her issues, and if there is a problem with using their insurance, go out and get a job that offers it like all the other grown ups do. The problem is that it would cut into her time spent in tumblr acting like she worked for what she has.

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

McQueen. wrote:I LOVE how she trashes her family and makes them out to be such horrible people... Except when a holiday is coming up and she's expecting a gift. She suddenly loved her mother and was raving about how awesome she is when she bought Rachel that Kitchenaid mixer.

We really know nothing about her family so I can't speak for how they treat her. However, this is the same girl who's lied about having cancer and being molested for attention. If she does even half of the shit IRL that she does online... I'm not surprised that they're disregarding her need for a therapist.

I also love how she said "AFTER I GRADUATE COLLEGE" aka "after my parents finish paying my tuition I'm totally done with them". If they're that awful to you, cut ties with them NOW. You're an adult Rachel.

Apparently she only hates her family when they're not buying her $300 Kitchenaids or sending money to her boyfriend.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

The common denominator in all the fights rachel has with people is rachel. When you can't get along with anybody it's time to look in the mirror IMO. And why wasn't her BFF who was talking about "bagel girl" in the best friends tag? Wouldn't surprise me if they were on the outs too.

stopthat
Debater
Debater

Post by stopthat »

She is so goddamn ungrateful. Her family might be better off without her.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

I think it's all talk and her family knows it. She'll never fully cut them off because then she won't be getting stuff for free like her MacBook, cell phone service, cash for apartment stuff, kitchenaid mixers, free health insurance, furniture, hmm what else has mommy bought rachel? "Effie boots", sigma brush set, she came to Rachel's college and took her shopping iirc, rachel has talked a lot about her parents buying her shit. Then turns around and acts like an ungrateful spoiled brat/crybaby and talks shit on them to a bunch of random people on tumblr. I don't see anybody on tumblr buying rachel shit and making sure she has insurance. Someday her parents will be gone, she needs to really think about that. Jmoooo

ayayadrienne
Learner
Learner

Post by ayayadrienne »

I love how now that she's 21 she's posting all these pictures of alcohol

I remember my first margarita......when i was 14....

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

badhairspray wrote:I'm absolutely disgusted in how she continues to bash her family to thousands of followers. I would DIE before I trash talked my mom to even one person. She needs to have some damn respect for her parents and stop telling the world their private business. Absolutely disgusting.
I remember when JLovesMac1 did that to her mother once, I was getting full of rage just thinking of being the mother. Shaming your family in the social media is family relation suicide. Plus, who does that at her age? She needs to grow up major..11 year old yea, they're stupid but it happens. But an adult? :bang:

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

I wish someone would send her mom or sister the link to her tumblr or something. Now that I think about it, how does she not think they will find out? All you have to do is google her name and her tumblr pops up.

xxbeautyxx
Learner
Learner

Post by xxbeautyxx »

urbantriangle07 wrote:How fuckin rude...? Image
seeing movies at the theater your boyfriend works at doesn't count as "shows"

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

McQueen. wrote:Wait, they don't already know? Her whole family uses FB and they must have some idea about her Tumblr ~fame.

I don't know. I would assume she thinks they don't read her tumblr since she bitches about them constantly there. If she didn't give a crap wouldn't she post to all her other social media like she usually does?

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

How is she so out of breath in her hair dyeing video? All she as doing was lifting her arms. She can barely catch her breath by the end.

talkaboutit
Informer
Informer

Post by talkaboutit »

Yeah, she is definitely super out of breath. Her weight is obviously starting to effect her everyday activities/health if she can't even dye her hair or talk without getting as winded as she does. Plus, now that she's 21, I doubt she'll be losing any weight. I know when I turned 21, I put on like 5 pounds in the first few months because every time I went out I felt the need to get a drink with my meal.

Oh, and don't even get me started on her family. She's such an ungrateful bitch.

beachbunny525
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beachbunny525 »

I love how she complained about the hot water going out while she was in the shower in the hair dying video. News flash! Not only will shampoos with sulfate make your color fade fast, so will washing it with hot water! Especially red! Every time I get my hair done and I get red put in it, my stylist always uses cool water to rinse out the dye.... maybe that's why the water never rinses completely clear for Miss Hair Color Expert Rachel, since she uses hot water and it's constantly taking more color out.

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

Even I knew that cold water is best. xD Oh, Rach. And yeah I noticed the out-of-breath thing as well. I positively despise it on this website when people rag on gurus for their looks or for their weight, but this is evidently getting into the serious stage and there's a difference between being shallow and mocking someone's weight, and actually being concerned about the health aspect of it. It's rather obvious that this isn't just an extra few pounds and it is beyond and well into territory which she should be worried about. Maybe Rach should ask her mommy for a gym membership.

ayayadrienne
Learner
Learner

Post by ayayadrienne »

"jfk tbh so fucking shitty tbh omg wtf tbh tbh jfk tbh~~~~~" -probably an actual quote from rachel somewhere.

get ur grammar together gurl

FAKEBLOOD
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FAKEBLOOD »

^ LOL. You forgot an "ok" at the end.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”