Vintage Chic 1927

LovePotion009
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Vintage Chic 1927

Post by LovePotion009 »

Has anyone watched any videos of VintageChic1927?? I have never in my life seen one person with so many candles and tarts!! No, way if she buys each season will she ever use what she has. I could not believe all the tarts this girl has either. She has bath type products, too but so far nothing like I have seen with her candles and tarts. Check this video out. Her Updated Candle/tart collection and storage video

IAmNotAGuest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Vintage Chic 1927

Post by IAmNotAGuest »

I used to really enjoy watching her before she went batshit insane with the max welts. I'm THIS close to unsubscribing. She hasn't posted a video that I've enjoyed in weeks.

ChiMomma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ChiMomma »

I've watched her and some others in the 'candle community' on youtube. They're like the hardcore fragrance addicts (male as well as female in both groups). Amazing, the amount of money, time and 'burning' on candles. :o

Whisper
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Whisper »

Haha I can not believe the amount of wax this woman has! It is kind of disgusting lol I love candles and tarts but they eventually go bad and lose their scent. I know this is a bit weird but the way she says birthday is so annoying lol. She says it like Burt day.

alanarosetti__xo
Learner
Learner

Post by alanarosetti__xo »

I think that the "candle community" on YouTube can be quite strange. I mean, I love burning candles, but the amounts that these YouTuber's have is ridiculous. Also, I've noticed a lot of them don't like showing their faces (VintageChic1927 and LittleBaladeer to name a few) and it makes me kind of uncomfortable. Maybe that's just me, though, I like to see who is actually speaking to me. :?
"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut

Whisper
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Whisper »

I like some of them and I understand why they may not want to show their face because safety issues and such. Out of everyone vintage chic and that annoying girl who says " hello my lovelies" I think her name is Stacy. I really can't stand her lol.

Return to “U-Z”