Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Charles "Ignorance is Bliss" Trippy - Part 44

Post by Dixen »

Strange that Jesse wasnt at the wedding, maybe he wasnt invited.

Dixen
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dixen »

ewokfan11 wrote:
Thx I tried to find that video the other day but couldnt find it, there is a link in the description on that video where it says our wedding video is here, but when you click the link it says This video is unavailable.

It's probably the video that was shot by those other guys.

1million
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by 1million »

Not a fan of both Allie and Charles' wedding attire. Why a red suit? Come on. Allie's dress is just ok and although I've only seen 1 or 2 pics, I don't really like her hair & make-up.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

What a mess!!! The wedding video is not out yet, yet the last vvlog is majority about Shay and Colette.... Charles sure knows how to bring bad vibes to his channel... instead of talking about the wedding!! Charles and Shay deserve each other... both cheaters, both using celebrities for views, both no respect for their woman...

What disappoints me the most is Danny from DLV:. what an idiot!

Anyways Allie does have two different dresses. I can't wait to compare the two wedding vvlogs... will someone sing a song for them too??
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

SuperLurker
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SuperLurker »

ewokfan11 wrote:Will the new wedding get 2.2 million views tomorrow??

For old time's sake.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotatio ... 1tsmlKXqK8
I predict max 500,000 views.

Amc627
Talker
Talker

Post by Amc627 »

Just looking at the snap chat photos of the wedding and... WHOA that is one heinous wedding. Like so tacky...

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

I feel like im the only one who likes the wedding!? lmao i'm not going to compare because hell i liked both but this one is a little underwhelming looking but I still like it if that makes sense

bronzedbrunette

Post by bronzedbrunette »

I actually really love her dress. And I'm obsessed with flower crowns, so I like it! And I think a flower crown matches her personality. Charles' hair looks AWFUL and yeah, I don't like the suit color. I can't tell if I like the venue or not yet. I'm hoping I'll be able to see it better in the videos.

Only thing I'm confused about is... they talked about not having it in October because it'd be too hot and went for March instead. But they had it inside so why would it matter if it had been hot out?

I think they were just in a rush to get married and I'm not sure why. I could see a rush if he was ill/ bad off but he is doing well. Even able to drive and drink again. But maybe that was a factor? Get married soon just in case he takes a turn for the worst? Idk. I've always been a fan of long engagements but maybe I'm just weird.

extrasugardamn
Learner
Learner

Post by extrasugardamn »

I'm waiting until tomorrow when we see actual footage of the venue, wedding, dress, etc instead of these crappy snapchat pictures. However, I must say, I am not a fan of Allie's dresses :? They are underwhelming AF. I get she's not a girly girl and maybe she was going for a hippy/hobo vibe, which in that case the dresses do fit the theme.... however, the wedding doesn't really scream boho for me and it looks like a holiday wedding with the black bridesmaid dresses and Charles' red suit. At this point I really wish they would've had the wedding outside. Again, hopefully tomorrow we can peek into the details and see a much clearer picture!

Shay..... I give him props for being there for Charles but you can tell how uncomfortable he is with cameras now. Even Collette was acting awkward when she had the camera pointed to her and you can tell she tried to act cutesy instead. God, how cringey.

OhReallyNow
Informer
Informer

Post by OhReallyNow »

The boho style is all the rave in the wedding industry. It's a lucrative trend.

But, it's not timeless, and 10-20 years from now, kids will be asking their parents why they have dang flowers on their heads. It's not like the 70s where practically everyone followed the flower power trend.

DirkDiggler
Debater
Debater

Post by DirkDiggler »

Dixen wrote:Strange that Jesse wasnt at the wedding, maybe he wasnt invited.
I think Jesse not being there is two-fold.....

1. The man-child, Jesse, is too fully entrenched doing man-child things (i.e. smoking weed and fondling sex dolls) with his man-child BFF Andy Milionakis. Although he did just recently direct a Snoop Dog video....Ill give him props for that.

2. I always got the impression that both Jesse and Jeana weren't too fond of Allie W. The main reason being that they both still have a strong allegiance for Alli S. I think being at the wedding would've been viewed as a bit of a betrayal between them - as petty as that might be.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

DirkDiggler wrote:
Dixen wrote:Strange that Jesse wasnt at the wedding, maybe he wasnt invited.
I think Jesse not being there is two-fold.....

1. The man-child, Jesse, is too fully entrenched doing man-child things (i.e. smoking weed and fondling sex dolls) with his man-child BFF Andy Milionakis. Although he did just recently direct a Snoop Dog video....Ill give him props for that.

2. I always got the impression that both Jesse and Jeana weren't too fond of Allie W. The main reason being that they both still have a strong allegiance for Alli S. I think being at the wedding would've been viewed as a bit of a betrayal between them - as petty as that might be.
I agree and I really think it's the second reason you mentioned. Plus Jesse just conveniently released an "emotional" video about his long lost/estranged daughter and with the ending of his relationship w Jeana, I'm sure it just "wasn't a good time/too much going on " for him to go to the wedding. As for Jeana I think she's team A. Speed. Her and Jesse definitely took sides after the divorce. They tried to be amicable with both Charles and A. Speed but Jesse would hang more with Charles and Jeana with Allie. though, I've not seen alli and Jeana or Jesse and Charles together for awhile. I almost forgot just how close they all use to be.

YouTubeAddict79
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTubeAddict79 »

I thought Shay wasn't his best man? Wasn't it Danny this time?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

I think Charles had like 8 best man... So Shay being there or not would not have mattered to the pictures...
English is not my first language nor my second :) Sorry for any mistakes I make!

Who cares
Learner
Learner

Post by Who cares »

Just saw the Instagram photo of Allie, Charles, Jenny and Travis, and I have to say her second lace dress looks much prettier than the first one. And is Jenny wearing a silk bathrobe/kimono? I'm waaaaay too old fashioned I guess but all the men look like they are going clubbing not to a wedding. I guess it was a "relaxed" wedding theme but what's wrong with a pair of dress pants and a nice shirt? Gotta say that Danny looked good in his suit and hair tied back. Sure hope that lump of a Shay cleaned up a bit. He sure looked rough in the rehearsal video!!

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I don't know why she kept saying the dress was very unlike her and out of her comfort zone? Both seemed to fit her style imo.

oneandonlytara
Talker
Talker

Post by oneandonlytara »

I'm definitely not a fan of the dress she had for the ceremony. Waaaay too plain for my taste. Her wedding, her dress and all, I guess though. And, Charles' red suit is so tacky looking. :( I feel like this wedding was so hastily put together or something.

sharna_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharna_ »

rai1234 wrote:I don't know why she kept saying the dress was very unlike her and out of her comfort zone? Both seemed to fit her style imo.

I pictured her wearing the boho type dresses or whatever since she is so "hippie" I was expecting for the dress to be more like that. Honestly, I was ready to see a long sleeve dress.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

sharna_ wrote:
rai1234 wrote:I don't know why she kept saying the dress was very unlike her and out of her comfort zone? Both seemed to fit her style imo.

I pictured her wearing the boho type dresses or whatever since she is so "hippie" I was expecting for the dress to be more like that. Honestly, I was ready to see a long sleeve dress.
Well, she probably don't get exactly what she wanted because it seems the dresses were free. I think the reception dress was better than the plain ceremony dress, but both were underwhelming. I'm pretty sure Alli Speed actually paid for her custom Vera Wang and it was much more beautiful.

jinalebcool
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by jinalebcool »

I looked at more recent picture and I agree that this wedding décor choice does not make sense:
- We are in march and the colors looked a lot like a fall theme..
- The flowers scream so much Christmas in my eyes, maybe because I use those flowers to decorate my house when it is Christmas...
- the flower heads does not even match the flowers in her bouquet
- the flower heads screams beach type, Hawaiian theme, yet the wedding is inside, in a lobby...
- The scenery screams ''party'', friends get together, not wedding IMO...

She's put a mix of winter, beach, fall theme in her choice of colors that does not tie in together. She then choose a venue that is modern-chic screaming business people trying to be fancy type of venue. Then she's put a photobooth or took pictures I don't know where that has a background with half of Charles name and her full name just in case you do not know Allie has an e at the end, that in my opinion again, screams like a bunch of teenagers going to the club for the first time and try to be silly.

This is not my favourite YouTube wedding, in fact, I feel it is way worse that that stupid Carlie Butler and her wanna be financial advisor husband. We'll see if the vlog will prove all my points above or will contradict them... lol

Return to “Charles Trippy”