IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

notsosilly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: IamChouquette/Claire Chanelle

Post by notsosilly »

I think Claire has been reading GG as she mentioned on twitter something about someone judging where she came from ...

notsosilly
Informer
Informer

Post by notsosilly »

The Galentines video where they were doing the unboxing... I thought was quiet rude that Lydia keep opening Claire's make up and trying them on, without asking Claire first.

If i was Claire I would get very annoyed as I find it quiet rude.
I love how she treats Lydia as she deserves it.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

It's hilarious how much time she has to spend on reading what "haters" has to say then saying these people need to do something better with their time. How's that working out for ya because you're doing the exact same thing? Haha. Btw what's the problem with admitting your husband brings and gives you all the cash, I don't see an issue with it. Women can contribute to the household in more ways than just monetarily if that is your decision and you're able to do that, why be shy? In fact, if true, some gratitude to your husband would be good #justsaying
Please bear with me, English is my second language

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

notsosilly wrote:The Galentines video where they were doing the unboxing... I thought was quiet rude that Lydia keep opening Claire's make up and trying them on, without asking Claire first.

If i was Claire I would get very annoyed as I find it quiet rude.
I love how she treats Lydia as she deserves it.
I noticed that too. Also, both of them were pretty rude to the friend with the short hair. Making such a big deal because she ate a strawberry.

kyaraslife
Informer
Informer

Post by kyaraslife »

Has anyone noticed the way this woman speaks? how she ends all the sentences on such a high note? it is absolutely ridiculous and can give you a headache if you listen to her speak for 20 mins straight.

In her Galentines day video, the way she spoke about her husband not doing anything for her because they are married, was quite rude! In long term relationships once you get comfortable it is normal to not celebrate every Hallmark holiday and shower each other with gifts. But the way she spoke about it! quite classless and tacky.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

kyaraslife wrote:Has anyone noticed the way this woman speaks? how she ends all the sentences on such a high note? it is absolutely ridiculous and can give you a headache if you listen to her speak for 20 mins straight.

In her Galentines day video, the way she spoke about her husband not doing anything for her because they are married, was quite rude! In long term relationships once you get comfortable it is normal to not celebrate every Hallmark holiday and shower each other with gifts. But the way she spoke about it! quite classless and tacky.
She's obviously bitter that he doesn't spend his hard earned money to shower her with expensive gifts every holiday :roll:

pasodoble
Informer
Informer

Post by pasodoble »

I think Claire needs to calm df down. She's only been making videos for a short while, and already she's gunning for anyone who questions her.
I think she'll go the same route as Talk Becky Bloody Talk, and make a sob video about the 'haters' (and then probably upload content solely about vaginas and drift into obscurity).
There are only so many Very Expensive Handbag Unboxings you can watch, before you become Very Bored.
Hey, guyyyyyyyyyys ...
There is NO H IN STRIPES

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Her fashion week outfit was absolutely hideous, she looked like she'd just rolled out of bed and decided to step out in her pajamas, it just goes to show that money doesn't buy everything, especially not class and style :rofl: also it looks like she's been reading here, at around 15:55 she says that she doesn't live off Paris, lol right and we're supposed to believe that you actually buy your handbags yourself with the income you make from having 23k subscribers :roll:

Imjustme
Learner
Learner

Post by Imjustme »

She must be really stupid or think we are to believe she actually saved up for her own bags every two weeks which btw she is also become very boring I can't even stand to watch the pair anymore even for jokes ! One laughs after every damn sentence and the other does a weird thing with her lips !! It's unbearable to watch and now it's apparent why the two of them are even friends they are both grown women who just care about latest trends and materialism no personality and just down right bitchy and a pair of liars !! Ok so for Chanelle or whatever her name is please do the math = yesterday she claimed she saves to buy her own bags ....has a closet full of Chanel bags and a ton of other brands including clothes ,shoes etc doesn't work has 23k subs and claims to save for her own bags from what exactly ???? and on the other hand there's Liedia who is so full of shit has what 375k subs ?? who gets bags as gifts , heavily discounted and sponsored and has to re sell and recycle her crap in order to buy latest bag until a new one has come out but doesn't have a closet with a ton of bags as Claire....so how in the hell and who the hell ar you kidding Coqutte that you do not scrounge of of Paris !!! Classless trash . The pair of them !! Her you tube channel should be Paris's cos title should be what he bought technically it was not her ! :roll: :FU: and the pair of you are nothing special get over your high horses pair of muppets !

TheOneWhoJustCouldnt
Debater
Debater

Post by TheOneWhoJustCouldnt »

What does Paris do?

pasodoble
Informer
Informer

Post by pasodoble »

There is nothing sadder on this earth, than a woman with too much time, someone else's money and absolutely no sense of style.
WTAF did she wear to LFW?
And what's with turning her head away from the camera on every picture? Although tbf, I wouldn't want my identity revealed when I'm wearing such goddam awful clothes.
Hey, guyyyyyyyyyys ...
There is NO H IN STRIPES

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

Don't forget she mentioned in her dailymail interview that Paris is often unaware of how much her purchases cost and gets mad at her for spending ridiculous amounts of money. Her life is so pathetic, I can't imagine having to live off someone else, what a sad pointless existence to live.

lilone257
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilone257 »

She does stylist work or something, check her blog and Paris owns a luxury travel company,

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

The Hermes video just didn't sit right with me. I know they are an extremely elitist brand, but surely any woman with an ounce of respect for herself would march straight out of the door if they spoke to your man instead of you, whilst you were inquiring about a purchase.
To me this says that it is Paris who is funding these expensive purchases, if it was her money she surely would not accept such sexism just to get her hands on a bag.

Other things that ring alarms are having to hide purchases, if you are both so comfortably off well surely it is your money to spend as you please as long as bills etc are covered? Maybe they have a joint account, or she receives an allowance.

Starbursts500
Talker
Talker

Post by Starbursts500 »

liseppe wrote:The Hermes video just didn't sit right with me. I know they are an extremely elitist brand, but surely any woman with an ounce of respect for herself would march straight out of the door if they spoke to your man instead of you, whilst you were inquiring about a purchase.
To me this says that it is Paris who is funding these expensive purchases, if it was her money she surely would not accept such sexism just to get her hands on a bag.

Other things that ring alarms are having to hide purchases, if you are both so comfortably off well surely it is your money to spend as you please as long as bills etc are covered? Maybe they have a joint account, or she receives an allowance.
Maybe she knows that Hermes won't serve her / sell to her because she's not their target clientele... Paris comes across as classier and more polished, so the SAs would prefer to deal with him.

bricolage
Learner
Learner

Post by bricolage »

Lateg0ssiper wrote:Side note, she's the same age as me but looks about 10 years older.
I thought the same thing too!! I legitimately thought she was in her early 40s! I only watched one video because it popped up in my Suggested videos...and never again! She was so rude to her husband, she seems like a horrid person.

Although now I'm curious about what this LFW outfit was.. I might have to take a quick peek at her latest video... unless someone has a handy pic they can upload?

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe »

Starbursts500 wrote:ybe she knows that Hermes won't serve her / sell to her because she's not their target clientele... Paris comes across as classier and more polished, so the SAs would prefer to deal with him.
Is one person's money not as good as anothers? To me that whole structure comes off as anything but "classier". In Britain you will find the real old money dress like tramps, as they are content and don't need to prove anything.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

I have hand on heart never seen an uglier outfit on anyone than the one Claire wore to LFW! Never! Absolutely vile and vom inducing! Why make yourself look so goddamn ugly! She tries so so hard to be tomboy / quirky but she really gets it wrong! Whenever she wears her Chloe boots they're undone and clapping off her feet, since when was that a good look, it just looks ridiculous :roll:
Here's a Instagram pic of her outfit

[instagram][/instagram]

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Why is it SO hard to upload pics on here! I guess you can see the insta pic on a bigger device than a phone!

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Claire bangs on and on about how she's worked hard for her money and she saves and yadeda - but please tell me how you make hundreds of thousands on a blog that's not even that well known and a teeny tiny YouTube channel?!?
She has 20+ Chanel bags and absolute SHIT tonnes of designer stuff - even just adding the bags you're looking at like £100,000, then add in ALL the deaigber shoes and clothes -and she made that herself?! Bollox sweetheart!
Paris runs/ owns a luxury travel agency in Chelsea.. Again not quite sure how's that's made him so rich but it sounds like his family has money as Claire has spoken about how luxurious Paris's mums house is!

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”