Nikki Blackketter Part 3

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Blackketter Part 3

Post by Spid »

Papasmurf wrote:It's probably why she went to London with gymshark saying she had a surprise...
I think that was just Gymshark stuff (it still hasn't been revealed either). Not sure why they would have anything to do with t-shirts for her.

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:Have ya'll read the all comments on the Alphalete Detective lately?
I'm sorry to offend any of you guys if you are one of the commenters over there... but holy shit! Some of those people are obsessed/borderline scary. I thought I was bad but these people are EXTRA.
I love reading all of their in depth analysis, conspiracies, etc.... They should get these people solving murder cases or trying to find MH370 or something...

They write sooooo many comments and just repeat the same points over and over. Most of which I do actually agree with but yeah... It's a lot of obsessing considering these people are just random youtubers.
I was just about to say the same thing. Holy crap some of these girls are constantly writing paragraphs after paragraphs nonstop daily. I get it that they're pissed off about the whole situation and I am also on Team Nikki no doubt, but damn it's getting ridiculous. Also that IG page heidicopynikki where they post their similarities, it was funny at first but now it's just getting a bit too much.

Papasmurf
Talker
Talker

Post by Papasmurf »

Spid wrote:
Papasmurf wrote:It's probably why she went to London with gymshark saying she had a surprise...
I think that was just Gymshark stuff (it still hasn't been revealed either). Not sure why they would have anything to do with t-shirts for her.
Don't think it's t shirts. Think it's a Nikki B and Gymshark collaboration.

karmstrong5489
Lurker
Lurker

Post by karmstrong5489 »

Papasmurf wrote:
Spid wrote:
Don't think it's t shirts. Think it's a Nikki B and Gymshark collaboration.
That's what I was thinking. Possibly a GymsharkxBlondevsWorld type thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

I hope that's what it is but I doubt it.
1) They seemed to call her over out of the blue
2) She didn't seem that excited about it and has never said "I've got something super exciting coming soon etc"
3) I don't think it's a road Gymshark would want/need to go down

maer
Learner
Learner

Post by maer »

Did anyone notice Nikki and Steve Cook quit following each other on instagram and he is now following buffbunny?

maybetomorrow
Learner
Learner

Post by maybetomorrow »

Nope!! But after you mentioned it I had to go take a look lol. That's interesting... wonder why :/
Maybe its bc nikki is friends with Bradley? These people are all over the place !

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

He's still following her on Twitter...

wild thorns
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wild thorns »

Spid wrote:I hope that's what it is but I doubt it.
1) They seemed to call her over out of the blue
2) She didn't seem that excited about it and has never said "I've got something super exciting coming soon etc"
3) I don't think it's a road Gymshark would want/need to go down

Nikki confirmed on facebook already that it was this - she teamed up with Gymshark and said that together they made a limited edition Nikki B collection. She said it over a month ago though, so I'm not sure where it's at in terms of development of if it will actually end up happening.

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

That never got mentioned in here at the time. Wow, that's super exciting for her and big.

Even weirder for her not to be going to Australia or Ohio for the Arnold.

Papasmurf
Talker
Talker

Post by Papasmurf »

She hasn't gone to Ohio in two years. She doesn't like it there. Not sure why she isn't going to Australia.

foxymardy
Learner
Learner

Post by foxymardy »

Im_Procrastinating wrote:Have ya'll read the all comments on the Alphalete Detective lately?
I'm sorry to offend any of you guys if you are one of the commenters over there... but holy shit! Some of those people are obsessed/borderline scary. I thought I was bad but these people are EXTRA.
I love reading all of their in depth analysis, conspiracies, etc.... They should get these people solving murder cases or trying to find MH370 or something...

They write sooooo many comments and just repeat the same points over and over. Most of which I do actually agree with but yeah... It's a lot of obsessing considering these people are just random youtubers.
I'm one of the commenters since the beginning, I did it mostly to fight off trolls who call Nikki names, now I still comment here and there but not as much. I do agree that a few people there are a bit extra..it's way too much detail even for me. It was fun while it lasted but I think it's time to let it go until the next detective post, no point in harping the same stuff over and over again.

foxymardy
Learner
Learner

Post by foxymardy »

I'm one of the commenters since the beginning, I did it mostly to fight off trolls who call Nikki names, now I still comment here and there but not as much. I do agree that a few people there are a bit extra..it's way too much detail even for me. It was fun while it lasted but I think it's time to let it go until the next detective post, no point in harping the same stuff over and over again.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Well, i'm sure heidi will tag along to Australia now with CG and the alphalete crew...maybe he wll let her have a buff bunny collection corner LOL Nikki may just not want to put up with that sh*t.

ephillipswife
Informer
Informer

Post by ephillipswife »

psily wrote:

I was just about to say the same thing. Holy crap some of these girls are constantly writing paragraphs after paragraphs nonstop daily. I get it that they're pissed off about the whole situation and I am also on Team Nikki no doubt, but damn it's getting ridiculous. Also that IG page heidicopynikki where they post their similarities, it was funny at first but now it's just getting a bit too much.
Agreed and a lot of it seems a little far fetched...like yeah there are similarities but the professional ones skankbunny cant really help if that's what the photographer is telling her to do.

Still #teamnikkib though.

Jrosey17
Learner
Learner

Post by Jrosey17 »

Did anyone notice Nikki's snap last night where it said something about thank you Ashley? Just wondering if it is Ashley from Alphalete. It appeared they weren't friends for a while but then I noticed they started liking each others Instagram posts recently. Kinda hoping it was her and they mended their friendship. Maybe Ashley is finally seeing Christian's true colors?

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Yeah, Ashley will never go against CG...with Derek being the employee who basically runs Alphalete...lol BUT I also hope they are friends again and Ashley took a cue from Becca that you can still be friends with Nikki and work with CG.

I am actually really surprised that we don't see Denae and Heidi hanging out whenever Heidi is in Houston...which lately has been like every day. :roll: Didn't heidi make a huge show of being friends with Denae after CG and Nikki first broke up?

Spid
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Spid »

Yeah I thought her mentioned Ashley was very deliberate. Maybe she'll get a wedding invite now? Don't think she'd go because of the awkwardness anyway, Derek would probably not allow it.

Also she's doing a meetup to say goodbye in Houston a couple of days before she leaves. She wants to see Nalla or Knox (I can't remember which) before she goes and wants to get Becca to sort this. Betting Hoebunny won't allow this.

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

I think BB would have to allow it...she'd have to know how bad it would make her look to throw a fit that nikki couldn't say goodbye to what was once her own dog. Esp as Heidi never even has snaps hanging around the huskies, it's always Ava. Maybe Becca can coordinate it during one of the times CG is in Houston.

psily
Informer
Informer

Post by psily »

Spid wrote:Yeah I thought her mentioned Ashley was very deliberate. Maybe she'll get a wedding invite now? Don't think she'd go because of the awkwardness anyway, Derek would probably not allow it.

Also she's doing a meetup to say goodbye in Houston a couple of days before she leaves. She wants to see Nalla or Knox (I can't remember which) before she goes and wants to get Becca to sort this. Betting Hoebunny won't allow this.
It would have been funny if she scheduled her meetup the same day Hoebunny and the other 9 wannabes doing theirs (on the 4th I believe?), and Nikki's turnout ending up to double theirs, which I don't doubt could happen as she has way more fans than those others combined will ever have.

I hope she gets a chance to say goodbye to those doggies. She was such a big part of their lives :(

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”