Bobby Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

BestDaddy87
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bobby Got Married.... to GG's own 4LeafLover!

Post by BestDaddy87 »

Lady Mary will verify for you all... it's really me;) I know it's hard to believe, considering what I recently experienced and you all have experienced with the same person... I'd like to know how many of these profiles and posts she is responsible for?? I'm not here to smack talk Kandee, I'm here to settle this whole marriage to Jasmine Mayo whom I never married, and is a totally fictitious character who lead me on for over 3 yrs... yes, I was a fool, who believed she was real, and never wanted to accept the fact that people do horrible things and invest hours, months, years of their lives to satisfy their own insecurities and seriously hurt others in the process!! I have a huge heart, probably too big... but in the end, though I've gone through a lot in my past, God will reward me;) though I wish he woulda slapped me years ago too!! Hahaha!!

BestDaddy87
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BestDaddy87 »

Who's Michelle??

BestDaddy87
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BestDaddy87 »

Do you girls know for sure the actual name of Jasmine Mayo... I thought it was Christine.... please enlighten me if you would;)

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

BestDaddy87 wrote:Lady Mary will verify for you all... it's really me;) I know it's hard to believe, considering what I recently experienced and you all have experienced with the same person... I'd like to know how many of these profiles and posts she is responsible for?? I'm not here to smack talk Kandee, I'm here to settle this whole marriage to Jasmine Mayo whom I never married, and is a totally fictitious character who lead me on for over 3 yrs... yes, I was a fool, who believed she was real, and never wanted to accept the fact that people do horrible things and invest hours, months, years of their lives to satisfy their own insecurities and seriously hurt others in the process!! I have a huge heart, probably too big... but in the end, though I've gone through a lot in my past, God will reward me;) though I wish he woulda slapped me years ago too!! Hahaha!!
I won't and I can't verify anything at this point. I have asked you a question "privately" and you have answered it. It proofs nothing at this point. I cannot verify if it's you, cuz I dont know Boobie. It's not like I can ask "What shape does the mole on your right butt cheek have?" if you know what I mean....

Looking at @ainteye87 - Bobbi's twitter account - it is interesting that back in December 2015, he has openly tweeted one of our GG user's name (DirtyMelodies)... so yeah, been acting shady back then and I understand everyone's suspicion.

Apricot2726
Learner
Learner

Post by Apricot2726 »

What the f***
"Old grey mare she ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be... Ain't what she used to be..."

Simbaqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Simbaqueen »

This is so messed up.
So if "BestDaddy" is telling the truth, he's saying that someone hates Kandee to a scary amount, to go through that much effort.
How do does anyone know that he's not just double bluffing, because after kan kan taking Ellie away to LA, and what ever else she's done to him. I can't see anyone who would have that much of a grudge against her besides him.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Hey, Bob the slob, make a video and prove it.....this train has sailed, in my book and I'm rather bored.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Errr maybe yerrrr ship has wrecked. :rofl:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

TacyCollini wrote:Hey, Bob the slob, make a video and prove it.....this train has sailed, in my book and I'm rather bored.
BOB THE SLOB :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If I recall correctly, wasn't it Bob the slob who wrote the following thing under his Nick "BestDaddy87":

Bobby needs your help
Hello ladies, this is him, the one and only .... I know there's been a lot of speculating about me, and I will be more than happy to reveal the truth , but I really need your help right now and it's a big rush... She's trying to move to LA with Ellie and I'm not in agreeance with this... What I need...
by BestDaddy87
Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:32 pm

Forum: Kandee Johnson
Topic: Bobby needs your help
Replies: 54
Views: 5471

So just a year ago, he wasn't happy with KJ. These days, he is all cool with her having taken Ellie with her? As TacyCollini said, we don't even know if " BestDaddy87" acutally even IS Slobster. What a crazy bunch....

Bobby will never come online on camera spilling the beans, he is too scared of Kandee.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:
TacyCollini wrote:Hey, Bob the slob, make a video and prove it.....this train has sailed, in my book and I'm rather bored.
BOB THE SLOB :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: If I recall correctly, wasn't it Bob the slob who wrote the following thing under his Nick "BestDaddy87":

Bobby needs your help
Hello ladies, this is him, the one and only .... I know there's been a lot of speculating about me, and I will be more than happy to reveal the truth , but I really need your help right now and it's a big rush... She's trying to move to LA with Ellie and I'm not in agreeance with this... What I need...
by BestDaddy87
Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:32 pm

Forum: Kandee Johnson
Topic: Bobby needs your help
Replies: 54
Views: 5471

So just a year ago, he wasn't happy with KJ. These days, he is all cool with her having taken Ellie with her? As TacyCollini said, we don't even know if " BestDaddy87" acutally even IS Slobster. What a crazy bunch....

Bobby will never come online on camera spilling the beans, he is too scared of Kandee.

Yehhhhh slobby Bobby fess up.....

" I'm sooo happy with Kan Kan".... While lurking on her GG thread....

Make a video, Bob-O.... Just do it, captain-save-a-hoe. Tell us about how she scammed, like she does everyone... At this point, it's sooooo boring....but I guess that's what she is hoping...that we will all get bored and forget. Her and Micky D's Endorsement....

Simbaqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Simbaqueen »

Yeah tell us about how she's cheated on koala, (probably with you, from what your online "gf" says). :rofl:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Simbaqueen wrote:Yeah tell us about how she's cheated on koala, (probably with you, from what your online "gf" says). :rofl:
no wait! She probably invited everyone to a massive orgy,but Bobby... that's why he feels butthurt :rofl:

Simbaqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Simbaqueen »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Simbaqueen wrote:Yeah tell us about how she's cheated on koala, (probably with you, from what your online "gf" says). :rofl:
no wait! She probably invited everyone to a massive orgy,but Bobby... that's why he feels butthurt :rofl:
Maybe she invited Jasmine and all her invisible friends too. Then he'd really be butt hurt.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

^ THAT :rofl:

Simbaqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Simbaqueen »

In all seriousness though, wtf would you come on here Bobby to try and clear the air with a bunch of people you don't know. If you don't want people to think you're slightly looney then you shouldn't act it. If you have things you want to share, then go ahead. :rofl:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lol I wonder where the IP address is centered. Give a good idea, what kinda nutso we are dealing with here....

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

TacyCollini wrote:Lol I wonder where the IP address is centered. Give a good idea, what kinda nutso we are dealing with here....
we could ask the mod.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

Lady_Mary wrote:
TacyCollini wrote:Lol I wonder where the IP address is centered. Give a good idea, what kinda nutso we are dealing with here....
we could ask the mod.
What I was thinking...where was the last one centered, I forgot...I think it was eastern states somewhere...can't remember. How does one page a mod....my last run-in with a mod, wasn't too positive, so I lie low.

Simbaqueen
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Simbaqueen »

Even if it turned out to be him, we know realistically he's never gonna say anything.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”