Devon the coattail rider.

lumiere
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Devon the coattail rider.

Post by lumiere »

I just can't imagine it working out in the long run. Who buys a house after such a relatively short period of time together? Will they stay together now just so that they don't have to deal with the consequences of that? There is a really uncomfortable vibe that I get from them... Devon just seems like Matt's younger sister or cousin, every time they interact it seems so awkward :? She seems out of place and like she has nothing much to say when he tries to interact with her on camera. I really hope she wasn't Louise's fan before all this but wouldn't be surprised.. She's creepy enough and loves to mention her on insta and such.

JAimeee
Talker
Talker

Post by JAimeee »

The comments on her videos always make for good reading. I really care about when people put pictures of pets or whatever and their welfare... I don't want that hamster to have a bad life with her as the mum. So I wrote a good comment, nice enough and mentioned I was looking forward to see how she shows d to take care of it. And she replies with how she wants d to be private so won't put her in videos... yet she seems happy enough to plaster her face all over instagram #familytime

I feel like if we saw them both on camera we would all see how much they don't get along. She does annoy me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

allIwantedwascake
Talker
Talker

Post by allIwantedwascake »

JAimeee wrote:The comments on her videos always make for good reading. I really care about when people put pictures of pets or whatever and their welfare... I don't want that hamster to have a bad life with her as the mum. So I wrote a good comment, nice enough and mentioned I was looking forward to see how she shows d to take care of it. And she replies with how she wants d to be private so won't put her in videos... yet she seems happy enough to plaster her face all over instagram #familytime

I feel like if we saw them both on camera we would all see how much they don't get along. She does annoy me.

You didn't mention Darcy in the comment, right? Why bring Darcy up if you obviously meant to talk about the hamster... (I read your comment)

Maybe Louise had a talk with Matt about Darcy's privacy, or they watched Louise's shady videos, or it is pure bullshit to make it look as if she cares... haha
English is my second language, sorry if I have mistakes <3

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

Soooo she's talking about giving Darcy privacy: someone should ask her if she'd be willing to stop showing Darcy's face in Instagram photos like Louise.

JAimeee
Talker
Talker

Post by JAimeee »

allIwantedwascake wrote:
JAimeee wrote:The comments on her videos always make for good reading. I really care about when people put pictures of pets or whatever and their welfare... I don't want that hamster to have a bad life with her as the mum. So I wrote a good comment, nice enough and mentioned I was looking forward to see how she shows d to take care of it. And she replies with how she wants d to be private so won't put her in videos... yet she seems happy enough to plaster her face all over instagram #familytime

You didn't mention Darcy in the comment, right? Why bring Darcy up if you obviously meant to talk about the hamster... (I read your comment)

Maybe Louise had a talk with Matt about Darcy's privacy, or they watched Louise's shady videos, or it is pure bullshit to make it look as if she cares... haha
Because I doubt she would make a video just about the hamster. If she made a video or some type of blog with darcy and the hamster I can be nosey and see how she is keeping her. Ha ha. She still posts pictures of d on insta. I just don't see the logic in saying she gives her privacy if she doesn't. Just wants to keep the facade of family goals

Post by Guest »

Just saw the comment on her YouTube video...What the hell? She believes Darcy should have her privacy at home BUT still shoves a camera in her face every five seconds and uploads it to Instagram for the whole world to see with her stupid hashtags! How stupid is she! And what sort of shade is she trying to throw here to Louise? Does she forget that her dear Matthew films and uploads vidoes of Darcy. God this girl is a idiot! No wonder she did't get invited to a party. She's so clueless and annoying! I don't see it lasting long to be honest. If she can't deal with not being invited to a party how is she going to cope with a house and Darcy for years to come? She's weak! Darcy needs strong role models in her life like her mother! Not this poor excuse for a human!

Princess Consuela
Learner
Learner

Post by Princess Consuela »

I feel like Devon might have very low self-esteem and maybe searches for moments or events with people that enforce the idea that people don't like her, I know I used to do that all the time but part of her problem was that once she found something that correlated with her belief she seeks people to say "oh no that's not true, We like you, there's nothing wrong with you" and I guess using YouTube or Instagram helps her find those people outside of her actual day to day life. If that's what's going on, it's a very destructive cycle as people you feel don't like you or are deliberately being mean aren't actually doing what you think, you're just taking aspects of their actions and focusing on them. I'm just speculating though.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

It seems as though Devon struck gold once she got together with Matt. I found through her twitter, instagram and YouTube that she constantly seeks recognition, validation, attention and compliments on what she's trying to establish for herself. It's as though she wants people to fawn over her and worship her just like fans do over the more popular YouTuber's. She clearly lacks self-esteem and confidence which most people do. However, she fully uses her social media for the applause.

At the same time I think that Matt is using Devon because, she's so needy, vulnerable, naive and doesn't seem to have a backbone or her own opinions. It's a very big commitment that they have bought a house together.

Thoughtlessness Video:

I honestly think that she's very hypersensitive and always feels the need to be included. It could be the fact that when she was at school she struggled to fit in and probably didn't have close friends. She also cannot accept any form of rejection. I think the staff members probably saw her as being very introverted, shy and unapproachable so they didn't think to invite her because, they may have thought she wouldn't turn up whether she is part-time or not is quite irrelevant. She took it too far in my opinion.

On the other hand, her colleagues probably dislike her for some reason unbeknown to herself. Maybe they find her to be quite manipulative and dishonest so they don't want to associate themselves with her and therefore, did not invite her. My gosh, this is high school drama crap. She's old enough to know that not everybody will acknowledge her and will want to be her friend. I do think she's playing the victim and is too self-centered to realise that they may find her not to be a good person. Another thought I had is that they might know of her YouTube channel or stumbled across it and her relationship with Matt knowing that she was cunning in what she tried to achieve and looked right through her calculated intentions.

Most people who have been in Louise's position would hate to associate themselves with somebody like Devon, who has no empathy and regard for a child stuck in between two separated parents and you just see Devon trying to take full ownership of the matter. Not to mention displaying everything on her twitter and instagram accounts which is very inconsiderate and offensive.

Post by Guest »

My god her new video about making banana bread is so awkward! Could't watch it all as normal so skipped though it. Matt and her at the end! OH MY GOD! You would have no idea they are bf and gf. Just so cringy and awkward like they don't have a clue what to say. People have commented saying they are so cute together. Did they watch the same video? and of course she replies saying thank you and bla bla! She so wants to be "goals' and for people to look up to her, to say they wish they had what she had. Even more proof that she could have been a Louise fan. She's trying to be the new Louise and is failing badly. I honestly don't know why she does youtube videos. They are always so pointless. Her only fans are young teenagers who look up to her because she got with Matt who use to be married to a well known youtuber. She lacks personality and is so uncomfortable on camera. She COULD be a nice person face to face but her instgram posts, the hashtags, the amount of photos of Darcy, how much she sees herself as her mum, (the lists is endless) just makes her come across as a frame hungry teeny-bopper. She really and I mean really tries to be all "cute" and "funny" on camera but doesn't pull it off at all so it just looks awkward.

I feel like Matt is just settling for her because she follows him around like a lost puppy and worships the ground he walks on. I honestly don't get the feeling that he really, really loves her. It's horrible to think but he comes across as the type to cheat and would drop her as soon as something better comes along. I mean, think about it. He needs someone a bit more mature if he wants to get serious with someone because of Darcy. He needs a adult to be able to deal with adult situations because Darcy is only a child and own't be able to. Devon can not deal with adult situations and she's what, 24!!! She's not a teenager and can't even deal with a work situations that was more likely a misunderstanding. I can see Matt getting frustrated with things like this as it is very school playground and he deals with that sort of thing on a daily basics at work.

Sorry for the long rant! It's christmas tomorrow! Hope you all have a good one! :love2:

I bet we can predict what Devon will do...post tons of photos of them, go on and on about how much of a happy family they are....she won't be able to help herself. If she was really, truly happy, she would't need to post SO MUCH OF DARCY AND GO ON ABOUT IT!

Princess Consuela
Learner
Learner

Post by Princess Consuela »

I just saw in her newest Instragram photo that Darcy's face wasn't shown, hopefully it isn't a coincidence.

Post by Guest »

Wonder how long that will last...

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

I feel like it's probably not purposeful and was most likely just the angle that the photo was taken from, but there's always hope...

Post by Guest »

We can hope for Darcys sake. Poor child having so many people shove a camera in her face and post it online.

PurpleBee
Debater
Debater

Post by PurpleBee »

Her baking video...i genuinely couldn't get through more than a couple of minutes she's awkward on camera and makes me feel uncomfortable for some reason :rofl: It's so painfully obvious she's only making videos in hope of being like louise...

Post by Guest »

What on earth was that banana bread video?! - it was so slow, boring and awkward.

hamiltrash
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hamiltrash »

She was acting really weird in that banana bread video, especially in the intro. It was quite uncomfortable to watch her trying to be funny and unique- it just came off really forced and awkward. Also she kind of acted quite childish in the part with Matt, kind of like she was trying to be cute, and she kept staring at him like a love-stricken pre-teen.

Someone in the comments hinted at her being pregnant (which Devon denied). Let's hope for all our sakes she never gets pregnant by Matt or else Darcy'll never get rid of her.

hamiltrash
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hamiltrash »

She was acting really weird in that banana bread video, especially in the intro. It was quite uncomfortable to watch her trying to be funny and unique- it just came off really forced and awkward. Also she kind of acted quite childish in the part with Matt, kind of like she was trying to be cute, and she kept staring at him like a love-stricken pre-teen.

Someone in the comments hinted at her being pregnant (which Devon denied). Let's hope for all our sakes she never gets pregnant by Matt or else Darcy'll never get rid of her.

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

She never seems natural in her videos, and it always feel like she's impersonating some of Louise's eccentricities to me.

Post by Guest »

I wish someone would tell her to stop the vidoes and acting like she's cute and funny! Can't she get her own life instead of trying to steal someone else's?

She's just waiting to be proposed to now, she's got the guy, the house, steals the poor child now just needs a ring on her finger.

There is no chemistry between them in vidoes or photos. Nothing! It's all so awkward and uncomfortable. From what I see I honestly don't see it lasting more than a few years at least. Just get a vibe that she's a rebound and not going to be around for a long long time. Even if they did get engaged I bet it would last years and years!

Louise and Liam on the other hand do look like they care about each other. And from tiny bits he's shown in vidoes actually cares and looks after Louise and Darcy.

Post by Guest »

Also, what is with the rush? Why did they rush to buy a house and move in together after only a year? How desperate are they trying to prove to people that they "love" each other? Screams fake!

Return to “Devon Louise”