Pompopoko888
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 4

Post by Pompopoko888 »

rememberthis wrote:
dreamqueen00 wrote:On Snapchat she's been out with her family all night, is gus just alone at the hotel, what's the point.
I honestly think the 'point' in her mind is to bring him to the meet & greet, which is insane. She said in a video a while ago where she talks about wanting to bring him to the meet & great that "he loves people, he loves being around people, he doesn't like being alone so he'll want to meet you all" ummm... projection much??? Lol it seemed like such a blatant projection of her own need to be around people. And even if a cat doesn't like being alone, it wants to be with its owner who it recognizes... not a thousand screaming fans trying to grab it. The thought makes me sad :( if you do read here, Colleen, if you only listen to us about one thing, don't make the poor cat go to the meet and greet!
I doubt it. She never listens to advice.

Pompopoko888
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Pompopoko888 »

Anyone watch today's Miranda video? (The one with another clickbait title called 'I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU...').
Bet she's doing vlogmas as Miranda to compensate HBO not getting S2 on Netflix.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

I think bringing the cat along for the vegas chaos was very silly. If she wanted a little mascot to constantly drag around, why didn't she get a purse dog? Cats aren't suited for that lifestyle.

Callalilly
Talker
Talker

Post by Callalilly »

Pompopoko888 wrote:Anyone watch today's Miranda video? (The one with another clickbait title called 'I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU...').
Omg you may be right! Or knowing how much pressure she puts on herself to constantly keep the money flowing, she could be doing it in anticipation of possible cancellation. That fortune teller in Rachel's video said she could see the the heavy burden of stress and pressure Colleen puts on herself... not that I believe in fortune tellers, but she was spot on in that case.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

Callalilly wrote:
Pompopoko888 wrote:Anyone watch today's Miranda video? (The one with another clickbait title called 'I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU...').
Omg you may be right! Or knowing how much pressure she puts on herself to constantly keep the money flowing, she could be doing it in anticipation of possible cancellation. That fortune teller in Rachel's video said she could see the the heavy burden of stress and pressure Colleen puts on herself... not that I believe in fortune tellers, but she was spot on in that case.
yep, defs vlogmas. because miranda's videos haven't declined in quality enough!

So she's just tweeted about "icing her shoulder" again. honestly she needs to shut the fuck up about that. if she isn't gonna chill and rest it like she's meant to, then i don't wanna hear about her "struggles". i'm starting to think that she uses it as an excuse to avoid meet and greets sometimes.

Ishey1243
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ishey1243 »

Beckigreen101 wrote:I think Colleen is trying to prepare herself that HBO might not get a second season. I watched a video (I think it was titled my kitten attacks me, or something like that) she stated in the video that she hasn't heard anything from Netflix yet about a season two, and that she'd be ok with that, but she wants to know so she can go on with her future plans. She also said it's only been 5 weeks since HBO premiered, and most shows don't hear if their being renewed until around the six month mark.
Sorry if someone already posted about this, this website is crazy slow, or the server keeps timing out, so i didn't waste time going back to see if someone has brought this up.
I think that Netflix shows get picked up for a second season quite fast compared to other shows. I think thats why she's so desperate to know. Then again some of the shows that get picked up pretty fast are usually action filled or reboots of older shows.

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

Ishey1243 wrote:
Beckigreen101 wrote:I think Colleen is trying to prepare herself that HBO might not get a second season. I watched a video (I think it was titled my kitten attacks me, or something like that) she stated in the video that she hasn't heard anything from Netflix yet about a season two, and that she'd be ok with that, but she wants to know so she can go on with her future plans. She also said it's only been 5 weeks since HBO premiered, and most shows don't hear if their being renewed until around the six month mark.
Sorry if someone already posted about this, this website is crazy slow, or the server keeps timing out, so i didn't waste time going back to see if someone has brought this up.
I think that Netflix shows get picked up for a second season quite fast compared to other shows. I think thats why she's so desperate to know. Then again some of the shows that get picked up pretty fast are usually action filled or reboots of older shows.
I don't know about this one though. Most Netflix shows have 4-5 star ratings and HBO has 2.5 stars.

Beckigreen101
Learner
Learner

Post by Beckigreen101 »

budofly wrote:
Ishey1243 wrote:
I don't know about this one though. Most Netflix shows have 4-5 star ratings and HBO has 2.5 stars.
Your right about the 2.5 stars. In the comments on the video, I seen where tweens were telling people to rate it a 5, because it's only at 2.5.
I watched HBO and I was shocked at how unfunny and dark it was. The Miranda character has no redeeming qualities at at all. In fact, watching it, I kept thinking how much I hated Miranda. The whole replacing Emily's artwork with macaroni and glitter was over the top, because no on Earth would be that stupid. I knew in the early episodes that if I liked Emily better than Miranda, the show wasn't going to be good. I also didn't feel sorry for Miranda in the whole why can't anyone love me scene. In the last episode, I was thinking, why didn't they just make this a movie somehow instead of a series? I feel like the last episode should be the end, I don't see how the writers can justify another season because the last episode just felt like the end of the story. What in the world could they write after Miranda went viral with her video that would be funny, or justify 8 more episodes?

Beckigreen101
Learner
Learner

Post by Beckigreen101 »

Ishey1243 wrote:

Yes. Fuller House came out on February 26, 2016 and was renewed for another season on March 2, 2016.
Grace and Frankie came out on May 8, 2015 and was renewed for season 2 on May, 26, 2015. On December 10, 2015 Netflix renewed it for a third season.

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark »

She put the cat in her pants... :|

SBC1990
Informer
Informer

Post by SBC1990 »

Are they a couple.. Certainly looks like it. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
You Got It Dude :tu:

Twiglet
Informer
Informer

Post by Twiglet »

SBC1990 wrote:Are they a couple.. Certainly looks like it. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I believe she said in her vlog that he's actually gay. Her stans were in a huge uproar about this photo.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

ok, i'm TOTALLY looking too far into this, but Josh said he was uploading a video and live streaming, apparently this is kind of important since he's only uploading once a week. He also does a giveaway.

Colleen uploads 3 videos in 5 hours (2 vlogs and miranda) AND is the main feature in Kory and the Ballinger's video. kinda feels like this "look at me!!" thing. i dunno!

Also why was the bff from hbo in vegas with colleen? she didn't even mention him?

Beckigreen101
Learner
Learner

Post by Beckigreen101 »

You're not looking too far into it, as I noticed it as well.
I'm also so fucking tired of tweens commenting on Josh's videos demanding that people don't bring up the divorce because it's painful etc. Thanks to Colleen, these tweens think that adults live in some kind of world where nothing bad happens, and if something bad does happen, if you ignore it, it ceases to exist.

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

Colleen, I know you read here, so here's some advice:- your supposed to make your smear appointment for a date between your periods. They recommend between 7-14 days after your last. It's not hard. You could have avoided embarrassing yourself and the gynaecologist by just doing something properly for once.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

The way the cat passed out... makes me nervous. I used to take my cat with me to visit my dad's or see friends cause he's so young and he didn't like the old vet that I didn't want to leave him alone. And whenever I brought him he'd run around alllll the time. So much so that he wouldn't drink any sip of water. When I brought him home he just passed out for hours. It wasn't like him, it scared the crap out of me. I later found out at the doctors he was immensely dehydrated. He got so excited and interested in his surroundings and people that he wouldn't drink. After that I stopped traveling with him. Sooooo Gus may be tired but there could be factors. The whole thing is just selfish and unfair to the cat. With so many changes like a bus tour is super overwhelming for a pet. They take so much time to learn new surroundings that they don't think about anything else. So if you take a cat on a bus tour it'll just constantly have to learn its surroundings. That cat is gonna go from a sweet creature to a paranoid scared cat who always hides.

Schmoopy
Talker
Talker

Post by Schmoopy »

Not a cat person but honestly it makes me angry how selfish she is being with her cat... It's not full grown right? so it's still fragile and stress is very bad for it, she's cruel and doesn't care. As long as SHE is enjoying the cat it's fine, even if the poor thing is freaking out and not well.

She could have left it with someone to look after while she was away and not brought it with her like some chihuahua in a handbag, but her selfishness obviously makes her fucking dense so what was I expecting anyway.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Why does she have her whole family and friends go on tour with her? Can she not go on her own with Kory?

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Schmoopy wrote:Not a cat person but honestly it makes me angry how selfish she is being with her cat... It's not full grown right? so it's still fragile and stress is very bad for it, she's cruel and doesn't care. As long as SHE is enjoying the cat it's fine, even if the poor thing is freaking out and not well.

She could have left it with someone to look after while she was away and not brought it with her like some chihuahua in a handbag, but her selfishness obviously makes her fucking dense so what was I expecting anyway.
As she said her whole family is at this show. So that's probably her excuse.

Another argument that could be made is that Jenna travels with her dogs. BUT she doesn't take the dogs to meet and greets and makes sure they are comfortable in a hotel room. Also I think she only brings them around people they know really well. Yeah Colleen is still new at this and she may be learning like I still am sometimes but I pay attention to my cat (a little too much I'll admit) I changed vets simply cause every time I brought him there a took him home he spazzed for three days. I was like okay we're changing. Gus is usually moving no? And he just passed the F out just when he was in vegas? That cat is stressed and shouldn't be put through this. I don't ever tell people how to raise pets cause they got the pet they need to figure it out. But seeing him dead asleep scares me. Gotta give props to Joshua with how he's handling shadow. He knew he'd be in a temporary housing for a bit and the move again into a house and he waited to bring shadow to LA until he was fully settled. He's going back for Christmas so I think he's bringing shadow back then.

tuskvegas
Informer
Informer

Post by tuskvegas »

rai1234 wrote:Why does she have her whole family and friends go on tour with her? Can she not go on her own with Kory?
Because if colleen lets herself be alone for more than an hour, she'll realise that everyone around her has their shit together, are happily in relationships and are moving forward in life, where as she clearly chose to throw away a relationship rather than compromise and slow down a bit, now all she has is a cat that she'll eventually give away, a family that will eventually get sick of babying her and a leech she can't get rid of.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”