Glitter gets a little bit better - Part 8

Good_Bake
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Glitter gets a little bit better - Part 8

Post by Good_Bake »

I mena it's tricky isn't it... Louise may feel like she doesn't have a leg to stand on in saying she doesn't want devon to post things because I can imagine matt being like, well, you ave millions of subscribers who you post videos of darcy too. She is still well within her rights to do so but its not like she can say she doesn't want darcy put up on social media as she does that a lot!

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

clover123 wrote:I mena it's tricky isn't it... Louise may feel like she doesn't have a leg to stand on in saying she doesn't want devon to post things because I can imagine matt being like, well, you ave millions of subscribers who you post videos of darcy too. She is still well within her rights to do so but its not like she can say she doesn't want darcy put up on social media as she does that a lot!
I haven't watched her video yet so I'm not sure what she's said, but I'm sure she does feel like maybe she's putting Darcy in photos and video too much and not *just* because of Devon but because she wants to remain a bit more private and be honest and open on her own terms. It's possible seeing someone else post a lot of photos gave her a change of heart too. If to stop a weirdo stalker girl from posting her photo all the time she has to stop too is probably a compromise she's willing to make.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ughmygosh
Informer
Informer

Post by ughmygosh »

I feel like it's a little related to Devon, but also just that she's realized that Darcy shouldn't have her entire life spread on the internet. She's probably well aware of the shitshow that is the SacconeJoly family. They use their kids or views every single day. There are many, many other issues they have regarding their children. But it wouldn't surprise me if she's had a reality check from the way they are.

I think it's good. Of course there are still going to be pictures of Darcy online, but at least from now on there will be less. But relating to Devon, this will give Louise a hell of a lot more footing to say "No, she cannot post pictures of our child." Whether she has the discussion with Mtt, or whether she takes it to some sort of higher authority if Matt doesn't comply. Even though Louise is her mother, she's going to have more of a fight with "Even I don't post that much about her, because I want to protect her privacy." than she would with "You need to stop posting pictures of my child, even though I post about her constantly." Of course Louise is allowed to post about her own daughter, but she's got even more backing if even she isn't doing it.

Pastel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pastel »

I feel like this could also be the influence of Liam, since Louise talked about how he's very private about his social media. Maybe that's made her re-evaluate things as well? I'm sure Devon (and her mum) are a big part of this as well, obviously, like everyone else has said. It's so much easier to see that something's wrong when someone else is doing it, and I think maybe Louise is realising that Darcy shouldn't be plastered everywhere when she doesn't really have a say in it.

Post by Guest »

I don't blame Louise for wanting to be a bit more private when it comes to Darcy. Also like people have said, she will have more ground to stand on if she said to Matt she wanted Devon to stop posting photos of Darcy. I hope she does! Devon has no right in posting SO many photos of her BF'S child!

bethy
Informer
Informer

Post by bethy »

I'm guessing the fact she is realising she cannot have any say in Devon using Darcy in her blogs, especially as they now live together, has made Louise look at it in a different light and one she doesn't like. It would feel horrible to have no control at all over what someone else does with your own child's image, it's so strange, let alone her mother too!

I don't blame her, I think Darcy shouldn't be used as much anyway, it's unfair to overexpose a child on social media as they don't ask for it, it's the responsible thing to do, especially as she's at school now, it could be get embarrassing for her.

Return to “Louise Pentland”