beautybybrittneyx/BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS 3: Season of the Bitch

TheDarkprince600
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybybrittneyx/BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS 3: Season of the B

Post by TheDarkprince600 »

Australian tries American Candy... again. This is proof that she's legitimately out of ideas. She has nothing, this is what she's reduced to, eating sweet delights and fucking around with her new... boy toy.

I do think that the relationship between Brit and Dylan-O would last for about a good 3 months or 4. I really can't say very much about Brittney's new chew toy except that he just seems uninteresting to me. At least he has his good looks, that's all he'll need to get by, especially when's he around someone like Saunders.
What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

I dont give a shit about brittney dating this guy i just dont want to see her roaming around melbourne and vlogging. she's such a basic b. And oh i hope ur teeth gets cavities on your nonsense candy testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d4865
Talker
Talker

Post by d4865 »

I'd say she's moving to Melbourne in the next month a bit because Dylans from there?

Ps I think we need to start a new thread soon! Any title ideas?

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

BrittneyCavityCosofCANDIES

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bubblenutt
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblenutt »

I think something to do with the fact that she's a stage 10 clinger should be included in the next thread name and her randomness.

nomdogs
Debater
Debater

Post by nomdogs »

Far out no hatred burns more than my hatred for Brittney...
She has no personality, no brain, no passion, no self determination, no aspirations
Her youtube has no point, she is not passionate about makeup or travelling or anything... she just makes videos for the money..
All the life decisions she makes are not for her own benefit or to progress as a human being, she just does what whatever it takes to get more popular or to keep hold of a boyfriend.
It's obvious she doesn't give a crap about her family. You'd think the daddy issues would make her appreciate her Mum and sister more, not make her move to a different city to chase some guy she just met.
And she clearly has no plan for the future... buy a friggen house or something with your income. I've never seen someone so irresponsible. She's literally paying rent in Sydney, but God knows how long she'll be staying with Dylan.
I hate people like Lauren Curtis and Dani Mansutti as well but at least they have some direction and willpower.

And I'm pretty sure this Dylan guy is in it for the long haul. He loves the attention. Jacko did too, but he already had a fan base before Brittney so he could bail and still have the spotlight. Plus if they're moving to Melbourne together he's going to be stuck with her, it's not like he can evict her from the state. And if their Vlog channel is joint, it means they're definitely stuck together.

TheDarkprince600
Talker
Talker

Post by TheDarkprince600 »

What particular body you currently occupy is trivial.

aunnie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by aunnie »

dominoginger77 wrote:I haven't watched Brittney in ages and just caught up on this forum because one of her really RANDOM vlogs came up in my suggested and omg has happened with her?!? I predict a melt down within the next six months with her shes fucking nuts, plus once her youtube channel slows down she'll freak out majorly
hahah holy shit you called it

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”