XSparkage Part 4

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Re: XSparkage Part 4

Post by Knitting Jenny »

SelkieSpirit wrote:I always wonder about that stuff when people get married. This could be a serious problem down the road. Did they talk it out? Do they have a plan? A compromise? Or are they going to be left to start resenting each other because Paul pressures Leesha and Leesha continues to let Paul down. I think some people just get married because they feel that is the only next step and then it ends up being a mistake.
She made a video about it a couple weeks ago, stating that they are waiting till Violet is at least 5 and half day out of the house. So this must be what Paul thinks will happen? Would be weird if she made such a video without them talking about it (but not out of question).
DaylightAmy wrote:Yeah I agree - I don't think they discussed this before they got married, because Violet wasn't necessarily planned to begin with and so they were kind of already all-in anyway, in their book, regardless of whether their plans for the future were compatible.

I know not everyone agrees with me but I don't believe it was a 100% accident on Leesha's part, the pregnancy, so I personally don't think she would have terminated the pregnancy... but ultimately Leesha is the only one who knows that for sure.
Accidental would be if you take your bc every day and get pregnant anyways. If you don't take your bc every day because you "feel so comfortable in this relationship" it is not accidental but accepted. Or why not take them?

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Her new video, "Living that SKINCARE LIFE! Trying Probiotic, Anti-Aging Skincare" as per usual is such a fucking ad in disguise, it's gross.

I love how her disclaimer conveniently ONLY states that the DESCRIPTION contains affiliate links. Please don't mention you were sent these products for free for consideration, or that the company sent you a template on what they want you to do in your video, and will pay you if you follow their instructions.

Because it's REALLY obvious she's going off a template... not just from the search-engine friendly title, but also from the structure of her video.

- Explain why this product is relevant to you.
- Explain why your viewers need anti-ageing products.
- Name 3 things you love about our brand, she went with:
---1) the brand was created by women, so it's empowering
---2) it contains probiotics, which is super good because science
---3) the product line has multiple steps, which is apparently a pro
- Show the product

Then she slips up and says "I'm all about trial-size stuff... I mean travel size stuff" - pretty sure she only slipped up because she was sent a free trial.

- Show yourself using the product
- Explain again why probiotics are gud because they're gud, because science and Activia ads
- Conclude why you're gonna pretend to keep using these products after we've sent them to you for free in exchange for a positive review
- Casually share your discount code (which isn't even customized, it's randomly generated)
- Justify paying $65 for a small trial package travel set

I don't know why she won't just say in the disclaimer that this is more than just an affiliate link... please... Leesha can't even bother to do the basics in life, we're supposed to believe she's been following this daily regimen consisting of multiple steps AND supplements for long enough to recommend this product?

And not once does she say whether her skin feels any better from it.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

thepumpkinqueen
Learner
Learner

Post by thepumpkinqueen »

I can't be the only one that thinks the dark roots look awful

MissLiita
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by MissLiita »

I came back to GG after a loooong while only to ask, did she do something to her face?? on that skincare video she looks so different, it´s almost scary... maybe because her hair is all pulled back?? but she looked weirdly different to me...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I don't think she has. She's had a lot of ups and downs with her weight, so maybe that's why?

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I remember thinking she looked VERY different after not watching her videos for like 2 years. Maybe she has one of those faces that changes and/or ages a lot from year to year. Or maybe the pregnancy had something to do with it. Did you watch her videos before she announced the pregnancy?
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

Knitting Jenny
Informer
Informer

Post by Knitting Jenny »

Another Diesney World Vlog.

Is she gettin paid by Disney?

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

LOL I love how she posts "lazy Halloween" looks as if she's doing anyone a favour with the "lazy" part other than herself.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

LiddlePallid wrote:Josh seemed to fall off the face of the earth, what ever happened to him? He doesn't show up in anyone's vlogs anymore so who knows lol

He posts on FB sometimes. https://www.facebook.com/mistymaven

He seems to be doing drag in Philly.

PixieWithFangs
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieWithFangs »

Knitting Jenny wrote:Another Diesney World Vlog.

Is she gettin paid by Disney?
I'm wondering if they don't have some sort of season pass for Disney, since they're always there.

I can't watch her blogs anymore. I'm having financial difficulties as of late they no fault of my own and watching this bitch buy tons of shit really pisses me off because she doesn't have a job. Like I'd not care if she got off her ass and worked, but nope.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

She's been pretty quiet, but she still had to get a snap in there bitching about her brow that got messed up because of her own stupidity with the latex :rofl:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

They MUST have season passes for Disney. Even so, that's still pretty expensive because they go so much and you know she's always got to buy 80 friggin things.

Chlorophyll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chlorophyll »

I'm related to someone who's had a very easy life and has absolutely no idea what a budget is. She reminds me SO MUCH of Leesha. It's sickening.
I am most likely not going to be returning to the forum in the future! But I would like to thank all of you for the advise, humor, and support I have received during my years of participation here. This place doesn't deserve the hate it gets! :tu:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Oh I know. People like that are kind of mind-blowing to me. You can tell Leesha was spoiled and never had to do anything because her parents were well off, which made her the brat she is today lol

Started the new thread because I keep forgetting! http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=378&t=31390

Return to “Leesha (Formerly XSparkage)”