LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

Post by bitchesbelike »

carry on about her hair and injury here?

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LLYMLRS & ETCLLYMLRS part 2

Post by wild4thenight »

lol @ her scrolling too hard injury.

thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by thelushprincess »

wild4thenight wrote:lol @ her scrolling too hard injury.
I'm trying to think of a lamer excuse for not posting a video but I just can't. She's an absolute parody of herself

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

thelushprincess wrote:
wild4thenight wrote:lol @ her scrolling too hard injury.
I'm trying to think of a lamer excuse for not posting a video but I just can't. She's an absolute parody of herself
BUT SHE INVENTED OMBRE REMEMBER!!!!!1111 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

emmaemma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by emmaemma »

It's so strange that I used to LOVE her hair & style. What the hell happened?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I'm sorry to say but her new hair-do looks like a dirty extinct skunk on her head. Not a fan I'm afraid. She's so uppity and rude. I can't imagine her in a relationship or even living with somebody, she's so draining and too pessimistic.

Why does she act as though she invented everything or is the first to do something? Every girl has gone to a salon with a picture in a magazine of a hairstyle they want. Wow so groundbreaking and innovative! - Thanks for that great advice Lils I didn't think of that before.... No. Get off you're high horse you are nothing special and the videos you upload are lackluster and are not of substance or of importance. You enforce you're patronising attitude into you're content, I'm sure you're subscribers are old enough to understand how to get a hair style or cut of choice. Pipe down bossy boots.

Although, I think she was in her element during her blogging years because, she had variety and a nice experimental fashion style that many girls could get inspired. Blogging I feel is very different to Youtube, it's personal when you make posts with a few loyal readers and usually the comments are positive. However, with Youtube people tend to have varied strong opinions/arguments and try to offer advice whether this may be constructive criticism or not and I think some guru's such as Lily hate being advised or told what to do/can do. I just think she's going with the flow with Youtube but hates the helpful advice from commenters. However, that's no excuse to always shun the same people who pay you're bills, fill you're fridge and fund you're lazy unfulfilled 'haul buying' lifestyle. Her entitled personality stinks.

Nobody should believe her hand injury BS. She's lazy and pathetic. I doubt that she's plant-based off camera which could probably explain for the bloated state not to be mean here. She's a compulsive liar and an attention seeker who always puts people down and has a very high opinion of herself (underneath she's just really insecure but masks this by being overly sassy). I had a friend of many years who possessed the same traits as her which is scary and I was always left feeling hard on myself full of negativity and insecurity. I cut ties with her of course, that behaviour is not pleasant at all to deal with. You should see Lily's snarky replies to people both on twitter and youtube. Manipulative bint. If you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen and get a normal job away from the camera and stop complaining. She lives in a nice seaside town and does not take full advantage by filming lookbooks on the beach or filming videos with cool sceneries, but she just sits in one spot for videos channeling Hitler. Boring. The neck ties are so overdone now.

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

She just jumps on whatever is popular at the moment then drops it like a hot stone.
Praising Co-Op for their cruelty free home products then getting a free (and hideous) haircut by Redken (notoriously bad for animal testing) days later.

Did she actually expect anyone to believe her ‘tendonitis’? Funny how she can’t write a blog post or edit a video but manage to Tweet constantly. :roll:

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

^

Agreed.

She's so full of BS and contradictions!

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Patronising.

P.S. Lily stop copying Zoe London. She always produces amazing original content and puts so much effort and hard work into all her videos. You always steal her ideas and pass it off as being yours. Fraud. Also, I noticed how condescendingly rude you are to Zoe especially on Twitter. She's such a genuinely lovely, kind and grateful person and does not deserve to be treated horribly by you. It's no wonder why you are always complaining and are without any friends.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

Patronising.

P.S. Lily stop copying Zoe London. She always produces amazing original content and puts so much effort and hard work into all her videos. You always steal her ideas and pass it off as being yours. Fraud. Also, I noticed how rude you are to Zoe especially on Twitter. She's such a genuinely lovely, kind and grateful person and does not deserve to be treated horribly by you. It's no wonder why you are always complaining and are without any friends.

BessieCheese
Debater
Debater

Post by BessieCheese »

I used to like Lily and find her interesting but now she is just....dull. It's like her passion and spark has gone. When she talks she is just emotionless and disconnected from her audience. It's a bad sad.

hana.bananals
Debater
Debater

Post by hana.bananals »

Her tweet "Spent the day with my brother and now I'm off home to pray Aerys is ok." basically proves that she never leaves the house.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I don't think that she's really into Wrestling as she proclaims. It's just another way for her to continually enforce her 'special snowflake syndrome'. 'Oh! look at me I love wrestling it's so cool I'm so so edgy and super alternative'. :roll:

I noticed that she will pretend to like odd and unusual things to stand out and appear different from others just like her phobia of pencils back then when she always uses eye-liner *face palm* :?

hana.bananals
Debater
Debater

Post by hana.bananals »

Has anyone seen the instagram of her wearing a wrestling t shirt?

She's like 26, her cleavage literally looks like it belongs to a 50 year old!

Post by Guest »

fruitloaf wrote:I don't think that she's really into Wrestling as she proclaims. It's just another way for her to continually enforce her 'special snowflake syndrome'. 'Oh! look at me I love wrestling it's so cool I'm so so edgy and super alternative'. :roll:
I agree. There's no need to act like a 14 year old with all the wrestling merch. She needs to grow up.

WitchPlease
Debater
Debater

Post by WitchPlease »

marie_antoinette wrote:
fruitloaf wrote:I don't think that she's really into Wrestling as she proclaims. It's just another way for her to continually enforce her 'special snowflake syndrome'. 'Oh! look at me I love wrestling it's so cool I'm so so edgy and super alternative'. :roll:
I agree. There's no need to act like a 14 year old with all the wrestling merch. She needs to grow up.
I guess she's just trying to copy Emma Blackery (I hate that girl) ... from her Insta:

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

WitchPlease wrote:
marie_antoinette wrote:
I guess she's just trying to copy Emma Blackery (I hate that girl) ... from her Insta:

Lily always gives me stalker vibes, it's as if she has no identity of her own and takes on other peoples interests, personality and style it's weird. Then she will act as though she invented it and gets so self-righteous and overly opinionated. F off you are common as muck!

How come you don't like Emma?

GentleAblaze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GentleAblaze »

The jumper she's wearing in today's haul has got to be one of the most hideous things I've ever seen :?

KhloeM

Post by KhloeM »

Logged in just to give my 2 cents on this.

On her latest video she calls herself "chunky" and then people were being really nice in the comments saying "oh dont call yourself that, you are not chunky" and then she replied "i know Im not fat it was a joke". Well it certainly didnt sound like a joke. She is clearly having trouble with her weight and instead of shutting up about she decides to call herself fat but then gets mad when people defend her? Like wtf.

And I agree, in the beginning her blog was reaaaaly cool, I mean I was 19 at the time, years ago, I thought her style was super cool and she was sooo pretty, her style and hair! Now her hair is yellow? wtf
The thing about being overweight is that we try to hide our body and then we look awful, I know Ive done it. I havent been as overweight as her, but I have stuggled with it and I do feel bad for her, it's not easy. But her style now is just terrible. She basically buys the biggest clothes she can find that completely hide her shape. That's not style.

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

She doesn't deserve her subscribers, she's too rude and ungrateful.

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”