PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 2

ddddd22222
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 2

Post by ddddd22222 »

budofly wrote:Ok guys. Let's not get into a religious debate on here. Some chick came on here in August claiming to be a mutual friend of Josh and Colleen and told us that Colleen was a lesbian but she couldn't share her evidence because it would give her identity away.
hmmm...well clearly Josh still wants to be married to Colleen. so either you would have to believe that he wants to remain married to Colleen despite knowing she is a lesbian, or that Josh and Colleen's mutual friends know she is a lesbian, but they have all somehow managed to hide this secret from Josh. yeah....im not buying it.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Even when I saw it before any news I just remember thinking that doesn't look right. His funny faces are usually goofy he just looked sad. At the time I just figured it was his last day

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

So in the UK you apparently earn 0.03pence per 100 views on YT so given that her divorce vid has had almost 7 million views she made (or would have made) around £2000 so far.

I'd love to know how much she was/is being paid by netflix, that house is a £20k per month mortage, plus she gave away £20k to charity, bought her dad a brand new car, all the holidays etc

Also, OT but I find it strange that Jenna Marbles isn't lounging around in a huge LA mansion by now, she must be a millionaire but still lives in an ugly orange rental house with a garden like a wasteland junkyard. Not even a goddamn pool y'all. Everybody has a pool in the US of A, right!' :tu:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

This thread has reached it's page limit. Go here to continue : http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=31321 <3

OtherwiseKnownAsWIR

Post by OtherwiseKnownAsWIR »

purplequeen wrote:So in the UK you apparently earn 0.03pence per 100 views on YT so given that her divorce vid has had almost 7 million views she made (or would have made) around £2000 so far.

I'd love to know how much she was/is being paid by netflix, that house is a £20k per month mortage, plus she gave away £20k to charity, bought her dad a brand new car, all the holidays etc

Also, OT but I find it strange that Jenna Marbles isn't lounging around in a huge LA mansion by now, she must be a millionaire but still lives in an ugly orange rental house with a garden like a wasteland junkyard. Not even a goddamn pool y'all. Everybody has a pool in the US of A, right!' :tu:
YouTube earnings vary, depends on the ads... and you get better ads the higher your profile (hence the earning figures variance on social blade). TBH 7 Million views would pay more than $2000

How do you know that's actually where Jenna lives? Any millionaire youtuber in their right mind would have a filming "location" home and keep their private home life under wraps ;)

ativan
Learner
Learner

Post by ativan »

IKnowTooMuch wrote:
EmmyRed wrote:
kiki wrote:as a few of you have said, that oreo challenge video is painful to watch. after watching their anniversary vlog again, as someone mentioned, it also looks pretty bad. Colleen just seems like she could not care less.

she's obviously not a very emotional person, and they've both got an immature sense of humor but can she EVER be serious with him? that must have caused problems between them, and not sure how that part of her personality will work with any other guy either.

as for the lesion speculation... I'd be pretty surprised but not totally shocked. her sister definitely comes off (to me) as a little gay, and Colleen seems similar in some ways... but it'd be pretty unlikely for her to be this age, gay, and married to a man. not impossible, of course, but unlikely.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Also, with others saying she's a lesbian, what reason does she have to still be in the closet? She's very accepting of gay people, she talks about it on her channel, so if her fans don't have a problem with that I don't see why they'd have a problem with her being gay. Also, Kory is gay and no one around her has a problem with him. So if she's gay, I don't really see the point of her hiding it. I know some have said her family is "conservative" but I really just don't believe they're as conservative as some want to believe, because from what I know about them I can't get where they'd be conservative at all, I know they're Christians, but that doesn't mean conservative.

It's not a matter of whether or not they're "as conservative as some want to believe". I don't 'want to believe' it. I actually KNOW it. Her family is extremely religion-driven. Having friends that are gay has nothing to do with the members of her family. Why do they care if her FRIENDS are gay? That's not their 'problem'. Having a daughter who is friends with gay people (or as I like to refer to them, people) is not the same thing as having a DAUGHTER who is gay. Maybe they won't have as big of an issue with it as she assumes they would. But she's clearly scared about it for a reason.
Maybe the reason has more to do with her brand. Her image. She has a lot on the line. It's not as simple as 'just coming out' for everyone.
exactly. it's so easy for straight people to say that no one needs to be in the closet anymore, but there is absolutely no denying that coming out changes the way people see you, the way they interact with you, the way you work and live and love. colleen would become a "gay youtuber." she would have to deal with parents not wanting their children to consume her content (her audience is young, after all), with intrusive questions about her life, her sexuality, and that's on top of what normal gay people deal with every day. do you know how tiring it is to be The Gay Friend? i have a liberal family and live in a liberal town and i still have to put up with people staring at me when im in public with my girlfriend, or asking me how i have sex, or making weird comments about how they would never have known i was gay if they just saw me on the street. it's exhausting.

whatever fantasy world you all live in where the closet is unnecessary also doesnt take into account that people are all unique individuals and that something like coming out is hard as fuck. from birth, we internalize the idea that there is something wrong about us, that people are made uncomfortable by us, that you are dirty and secret and terrible and no one can know that youre a pervert. some people have to unpack that more than others. some people dont want to ruin their careers (ive been fired for being gay before!). some people are just more comfortable living the life theyre expected to live; then they dont have to worry theyre letting anyone down.

whether colleen is gay or not, you have no way of knowing. insisting that she's too old or too married or too whatever is ridiculous. :roll: :roll:

kiki
Debater
Debater

Post by kiki »

I don't think anyone said she's too old or too married to be gay. it's certainly POSSIBLE but unlikely, considering I'm sure statistics would show that the majority of gay people do not marry straight people, and I would guess that statistics also show that the majority of gay people come out before her age. we're just saying it seems unlikely she's gay. she very well could be, but it seems unlikely.

seriouslyrn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by seriouslyrn »

kiki wrote:I don't think anyone said she's too old or too married to be gay. it's certainly POSSIBLE but unlikely, considering I'm sure statistics would show that the majority of gay people do not marry straight people, and I would guess that statistics also show that the majority of gay people come out before her age. we're just saying it seems unlikely she's gay. she very well could be, but it seems unlikely.

Guys, I'm almost positive she's not lesbian. Josh said he wants to reconcile and doesn't want the divorce. If he knew she was gay he wouldn't be trying to force a marriage to work. From the MTV documentary and the fights about work over marriage, its pretty clear what the downfall was.

Whatimsayin
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Whatimsayin »

Do you think it is possible that Colleen was abusive to Josh? I wouldn't have thought so before but after seeing the Oreo Challenge there was a blatant lack of respect for Josh and it makes me wonder where her boundaries were. I may be wrong, but in the heat of the arguments it seems a possibility to me.

123m
Stalker
Stalker

Post by 123m »

I've been a lurker for the longest time but I have recently been re-watching all of their vids and I just noticed how Josh and Kory don't say a single thing to each other but also Kory's face at 4:40.....idk it just seemed shady to me. He also looked straight into the camera. But they were talking about the puppy situation too...

aniratac19
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by aniratac19 »

Colleen posted a new video on her vlog channel!

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

purplequeen wrote:So in the UK you apparently earn 0.03pence per 100 views on YT so given that her divorce vid has had almost 7 million views she made (or would have made) around £2000 so far.

What blows my mind more than anything is making that much money and still taking out a mortgage?

I know why I'm getting out a mortgage - because I can only cough up 10% of an acceptable size house at this stage so I'll have to slowly pay off the rest.

Why you would be as wealthy as Colleen and STILL insist to apparently buy for so much more than you currently have that you have to take out a huge mortgage is beyond me.

Jenna Marbles has the right idea. If you're gonna be wealthy, still better to buy a $300k house on the spot and pay it all off than to get yourself into a house that you can't afford unless you pay $20,000 or more a month for how many years? I don't get overspending when your net worth can buy you something that will do just fine without the debt.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

unkn0wn
Informer
Informer

Post by unkn0wn »

can i just say i'm really sick of colleen. she keeps popping up on my feed and i am not subbed to her, but anytime my curious ass clicks on her vlogs, it's all 'i'm feeling SO SAD GUYS'
maybe this is just me being jealous but you're living such a good life, a dream life really, and you are still sad + gonna make videos crying online? i'unno, man. seems fishy. and annoying.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

unkn0wn wrote:can i just say i'm really sick of colleen. she keeps popping up on my feed and i am not subbed to her, but anytime my curious ass clicks on her vlogs, it's all 'i'm feeling SO SAD GUYS'
Whenever I keep seeing an annoying Youtuber in my recommendations, I hit "Not Interested" and then I click "Tell Us Why" and I pick the option that says I don't like that channel, and it then eliminates that channel from my recommendations going forward.

Callalilly
Talker
Talker

Post by Callalilly »

I read iknowtoomuch's posts, and they certainly sound believable to me. Josh may be in denial.

Colleen had a mini reunion today

_flowerpower_
Informer
Informer

Post by _flowerpower_ »

Agh Kory is such an attention seeker. I watched Colleen's hbo livestreams where she explains episodes 1 and 2 and in both of them Kory comes in and sits in the couch so you see him in the backgraund doing nothing. He has to be on camera. :roll:

Alicebk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Alicebk »

You guys see the livestream about 1M blog followers where she expresses that she hides a lot from her fans and this is the worst time of her life?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

entropy
Learner
Learner

Post by entropy »

Hi everyone, there is a new thread, we are on Part 4 already :) :

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=187&t=31376

Alicebk
Lurker