Post by mazosrankutes »

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Blackketter Part 3

Post by Healthyish85 »

Well, looks like she's headed to Thailand for vacation in January with Arianna and Sammy. Good for her!

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

Yeah I think that will do her good to have a cool vacation like that to look forward to

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

I don't like max. I mean, marissa is trash but as her friend, he should have defended her

Post by Guest »

I finally got around to watching the last video, n I really felt bad when she said she's sworn off liquor for the rest of the year.
I think all the slut shaming comments must've gotten to her. "You don't wife a party girl" etc etc.
It didn't help that Kathy's wedding was that weekend, I think that stung a lot.

Her only fault was ( other than getting back with CG in the first place) was lying to him. That's all, She shouldn't have to feel so ashamed about what happened in May. She was single n could do whatever she wants!

she doesn't even party much to begin with

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

It is such a Marissa thing to do that though, make it seem like they're a thing when the dude is all "wtf just happened"

Still curious why Nikki and Marissa don't hang out, I mean Nikki retweets all the inspo-shit riss spurts, and honestly am SO GLAD Nikki went to Jazmine this breakup and not Marissa like the last time. Surely they could get in the same city easily enough, Marissa doesn't do anything and Nikki is always jetsetting for Gymshark and other photographers

Lurkosaurus Rex
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lurkosaurus Rex »

candlepants wrote:It is such a Marissa thing to do that though, make it seem like they're a thing when the dude is all "wtf just happened"

Still curious why Nikki and Marissa don't hang out, I mean Nikki retweets all the inspo-shit riss spurts, and honestly am SO GLAD Nikki went to Jazmine this breakup and not Marissa like the last time. Surely they could get in the same city easily enough, Marissa doesn't do anything and Nikki is always jetsetting for Gymshark and other photographers
i think something happened the last time they hung out/went on a trip together. they were like planning a road trip or something and then all of the sudden each of them went back home. honestly just think marissa is flaky and insufferable to be around so nikki is content just being internet friends with her.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
idontknowwhoiam wrote:I don't like max. I mean, marissa is trash but as her friend, he should have defended her
I don't know about that. He should have just talked to her in person or called her to tell her to stop like a grown ass man. It wouldn't have even gotten to the point where she was posting all that weird shit if he wasn't a pussy about it. I like Maxx and think he's hilarious but I can see how he'd do anything to play the nice guy/not have to turn someone down.
I think they mean on the boards. He was friends with her at that point and people were saying nasty shit about her appearance and instead of defending her, he just tried to distance himself, that's a shitty thing to do to someone you are supposed to be friends with. He;s said some gross things about women so that doesn;t surprise me though.

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
HoardganizedJen wrote:
idontknowwhoiam wrote:I don't like max. I mean, marissa is trash but as her friend, he should have defended her
I don't know about that. He should have just talked to her in person or called her to tell her to stop like a grown ass man. It wouldn't have even gotten to the point where she was posting all that weird shit if he wasn't a pussy about it. I like Maxx and think he's hilarious but I can see how he'd do anything to play the nice guy/not have to turn someone down.
I think they mean on the boards. He was friends with her at that point and people were saying nasty shit about her appearance and instead of defending her, he just tried to distance himself, that's a shitty thing to do to someone you are supposed to be friends with. He;s said some gross things about women so that doesn;t surprise me though.
I remember searching up some of the things said about her like a year ago or whenever this happened. Mostly was about her skin and the moles. And they did not hold back! Maxx did jack shit to defend her. While I do not condone it, he was/is building a brand, and many of these douchebags would be potential clients etc etc and perhaps was too messy to deal with it so he just distanced himself from it and threw her aside. I never got the feeling it was mutual appreciation in their little thing they had. It felt 100% Marissa clinging onto him and him simply entertaining her

Back to Nikki. Fair point how they sorta drifted. The vibe I get from Nikki even back then was she wasn't really a homebody, while Marissa flourishes when she sits around all day pretending to do nothing, achieving nothing... especially now i really don't see Nikki wanting to be in her life in person now people mention it, when she has people like Jaz and Sammy and her other friends around who do shit .... why'd you want marissa around

Wonder what Nikki's next upload will be...

Healthyish85
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Healthyish85 »

Well, looks like is following Christian again on IG :-P But he is not following her. Aughhhh let him gooooo! I cant even with how douchey he looks in his latest IG pic...at least dudes are calling him out for his 'dress' :D

gapeach
Informer
Informer

Post by gapeach »

I know right. Nikki snapchatted the word "jawn" which I guess is slang but Andrew says that word a lot. Idk maybe i'm looking into it too much

hashtaggoals
Debater
Debater

Post by hashtaggoals »

Jawn is exclusively Philly slang and she used it often when she was dating Andrew and then stopped once she cut him loose. She might just be doing it to get under CGs skin.

I wrongly thought she wouldn't pine for Christian this time around because he did her so dirty but I guess I was wrong.

wowwaz
Informer
Informer

Post by wowwaz »

:tu:

Misskorny
Informer
Informer

Post by Misskorny »

Uhura60 wrote:I finally got around to watching the last video, n I really felt bad when she said she's sworn off liquor for the rest of the year.
I think all the slut shaming comments must've gotten to her. "You don't wife a party girl" etc etc.
It didn't help that Kathy's wedding was that weekend, I think that stung a lot.

Her only fault was ( other than getting back with CG in the first place) was lying to him. That's all, She shouldn't have to feel so ashamed about what happened in May. She was single n could do whatever she wants!

she doesn't even party much to begin with
I think if someone drinks that much, that he/she cannot control him/herself anymore, that person should stop drinking at all. She should not be ashamed that she had sex with someone, but if she has sex with someone and feels bad afterwards, she has to do something to save herself from doing it again.

maybetomorrow
Learner
Learner

Post by maybetomorrow »

^^ 100% agree! I know exactly what Nikki feels! Well maybe not exactly but I've been in the same situation and finally I just had to cut out the excessive drinking...Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy a couple glasses of wine here and there but I won't drink more than that bc I know how quickly things can escalate. It sucks.. but I'd rather be in control ! Good for her.

Post by Guest »

True true. But It's one thing if she made that decision all on her own it's quite another if it's because fuckboys were slutshaming her all over the Internet... ya feel me?

Beefit

Post by Beefit »

I keep asking myself why I occassionally watch Nikki Blacketter on YouTube. Why?! Ugh. I feel dumber every time I press play.

But I still freakin go watch her shit. Help me!

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”