LoRa
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybaby44 Part 2

Post by LoRa »

Kamakazi wrote:
miki09 wrote:She looks really diferent to me in the second picture. I don't know how to explain but I think her eyes and brows are photoshopped, that's why she looks a lot better in her new pictures.

This just made me realize how much it irritates me that she always raises that one eyebrow. Either it's shaped wonky or she does it on purpose either way it's super irritating to me.
With the eyebrow thing, I do that to. For me it's not on purpose, it just does when I smile. Like I don't arch them but they do it themselves? Haha

checkmatey
Debater
Debater

Post by checkmatey »

Kamakazi wrote:Am I the only person who thinks maxi-anything are awful!?
I agree with checkmatey: wearing that anywhere beyond a beach is just ridiculous. If I was her parents I wouldn't let her out of the house wearing that. I never would have been going anywhere dressed like that as a teenager, even if it was to the beach. I get that she thinks it acceptable because her belly-button isn't showing. This isn't the 90s. Oy.
NO, i hate maxi dresses too. I am also 5' 5" and i feel like it would drag to the ground since i am not really into heels

whoa13
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whoa13 »

exquisite wrote:I watched her "beauty things I suck at" video and was basically left wondering what IS she good at? She pretty much nixed most beauty things. I mean, I suck at winged liner (mainly because it doesn't flatter my eye shape), I don't play around with colored eyeshadows much, I do variations on the same neutral eye every day, I'm lazy at my skin routine, and I don't do serious contouring... but I'm also not going around saying I'm a beauty guru! She should just stop calling herself a beauty guru and just be a lifestyle & shopping guru or something.
That was my first thought! How is she a BEAUTY guru if she says she can't really do much? Why can't she call herself a youtuber? I mean she's just showing us what she's wearing or what's popular currently! Maybe do a few tutorials every few months and then consider yourself a beauty guru.

Also, I was looking through her videos and can I just say that I absolutely love her with her blonde hair and her lighter blonde highlights? To me, it looks so much more flattering on her than the dark red.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

jean101 wrote:
l0vekillsslowly wrote:
ikeepitrealok wrote:I think shes trying to show her personality more and more this year and people are starting not to like her for it. Like when she says things like "I was in the mood to online shop and its my money so I don't care if you think I spent to much" and blah blah shes coming off as even more of a spoiled brat posting her new wildfox jumpers and photoshoots. I used to never really think about her like even though she has a lot of subs I never really cared about her or even recognized her as a beauty guru but i feel like now she feels like shes hot shit on top of the yt game
About the money thing, I say that to people all the time. I always tell people in these exact words "it's my money so I'll spend it how I want". Does that make me rude? I don't think so. I actually get irritated when someone is so concerned with a way someone chooses to spend their money, I'm not financing anyone
Yeah I think that's kinda rude as well, she has the money - what else is she going to spend it on? A house? Why does she need that - she still lives at home. I don't understand what she's supposed to do with her money. Do people really expect people to invest their money and stay poor when they have money.

I know people call them spoilt all the time but they're not, they're just really lucky kids who luckily caught a break. They're not talented and most have no idea about fashion or makeup but they're entertaining which is why they have the audience that they have.

I don't care that they're spending their money on dumb shit, because frankly its not money but that doesn't mean I can't laugh about how dumb they look buying 6+ wildfox jumpers. I really don't care if you irritated, I mean not to sound like a bitch but everyone can have their own opinions.

cheergirl94
Learner
Learner

Post by cheergirl94 »

LillyAnne wrote:I use to actually like Lindsey....but in the past few months I have grown more and more irritated with every video she uploaded to the point I unsubscribed.

SHE CAN'T DO MAKEUP. Period....all she posts are hauls and as JLovesMac1 put it one day "self absorbed videos"

She admits she can't do eyeshadow, she admits she cant's do a decent winged eyeliner, she admits she can't contour (all in her latest 'beauty' video...)

She officially strikes me as the girl who NEEDS to be popular....she didn't start this channel to share her makeup tips, she didn't start the channel to connect with other girls who love makeup/beauty/skincare/hair etc....she did it to be popular.

DO A FREAKING MAKEUP TUTORIAL...at least more than 3 times a year.

UGH i guess i am fed up with her.
i kinda agree with you, her videos get boring & she NEVER does tutorials, why does she have so many subscribers? did JLovesMac1 really say that her videos were self absorbed?

MissCheetahPrint
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MissCheetahPrint »

Let's be honest, would anyone actually use her tutorials?

LoRa
Learner
Learner

Post by LoRa »

MissCheetahPrint wrote:Let's be honest, would anyone actually use her tutorials?
Out of curiosity, I used one once. On me it was unflattering.

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

SOOOO i hated that video with her and meghan both outfits were terrible but im sad this thread is ending it took me a while to find this one.

LoRa
Learner
Learner

Post by LoRa »

msstylefinder wrote:SOOOO i hated that video with her and meghan both outfits were terrible but im sad this thread is ending it took me a while to find this one.
A new one will be made when this one ends.

Post by Guest »

I don't care that they're spending their money on dumb shit, because frankly its not money but that doesn't mean I can't laugh about how dumb they look buying 6+ wildfox jumpers. I really don't care if you irritated, I mean not to sound like a bitch but everyone can have their own opinions.

I don't recall saying no one but myself can have an opinion, in do recall stating mine. And there's a difference between thinking someone's money spending is stupid in your own right, then telling them how they should be spending their money in general I.e: she should save and buy a car (which she did) she should help her sister buy her Mac, Etc.
of course I'm not saying you've said this, I'm talking about people commenting on her money spending in general which I relate to, hence my opinion, and my irritation. It's not that deep.

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

l0vekillsslowly wrote:

I don't recall saying no one but myself can have an opinion, in do recall stating mine. And there's a difference between thinking someone's money spending is stupid in your own right, then telling them how they should be spending their money in general I.e: she should save and buy a car (which she did) she should help her sister buy her Mac, Etc.
of course I'm not saying you've said this, I'm talking about people commenting on her money spending in general which I relate to, hence my opinion, and my irritation. It's not that deep.

you hate on her in different ways. i dont quote your post telling you that you're hating in the wrong way (like you did to my original one) but okay

owwlexandra
Talker
Talker

Post by owwlexandra »

Lindsay has definitely changed. Idk if it's bad, but she's much more open now. She doesn't seem like she's trying to be this perfect, innocent little girl anymore. From the clothes, to the things she says, it's seems like she's finally acting 18.
Style is on the outside, beauty is on the in. <3

Post by Guest »

ikeepitrealok wrote:
l0vekillsslowly wrote:

you hate on her in different ways. i dont quote your post telling you that you're hating in the wrong way (like you did to my original one) but okay
I don't "hate" on anyone for anything. I can dislike certain things people say or do, hence why I said I dislike the whole money issue. -_-

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

checkmatey wrote:
I agree with checkmatey: wearing that anywhere beyond a beach is just ridiculous. If I was her parents I wouldn't let her out of the house wearing that. I never would have been going anywhere dressed like that as a teenager, even if it was to the beach. I get that she thinks it acceptable because her belly-button isn't showing. This isn't the 90s. Oy.
NO, i hate maxi dresses too. I am also 5' 5" and i feel like it would drag to the ground since i am not really into heels

Hey I'm 5 foot, think I could wear a maxi dress? 8-) lol

Yeaaaaaaa, no. I always pick them up and hold them up to myself, more than half the dress is all over the ground.

I can't even wear *regular* dresses because they go all the way past my knees

Ugh! lol

oxprincessxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by oxprincessxo »

Pet peeve, sort of petty, I know... but I think she has no idea how to tell when to use "good" or "well." She just seems to use whichever suits her.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

AN0N. wrote:
checkmatey wrote:

Hey I'm 5 foot, think I could wear a maxi dress? 8-) lol

Yeaaaaaaa, no. I always pick them up and hold them up to myself, more than half the dress is all over the ground.

I can't even wear *regular* dresses because they go all the way past my knees

Ugh! lol

I am the same way I am 5'2 but I am making myself a somewhat maxi skirt, its highwaisted. any who my friend who was shorter than me always wore maxi dresses and skirts and it actually looked really cute on her. I just think it depends on the person

Return to “Lindsey Hughes”