SnoozeDeFarce 2016 - General thread part 15

haze
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SnoozeDeFarce 2016 - General thread part 15

Post by haze »

Her new video with Lisa Eldridge is hard to watch. She tries to come off as laid back, but her tone is so bossy and she's not a natural talker. Lisa was so elegant and patient with her dumb questions.

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

I just started watching her videos recently and I was intrigued by the room tours. I really want to start counting how many times she says "kinda" or "like". It's so annoying.

lisi
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by lisi »

KTB_ wrote:Is this the jacket she picked up at Topshop yesterday?
I think it is. What a total idiot!!! For this price she could have bought the real deal from acne not a dupe from topshop!! She is so clueless about anything fashion it's extremely embarrasing :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

I as so excited for this video in particular because of Lisa but wow, even the opening greeting felt so forced? not sure how to describe it she also (fleur) doesn't seem to respond, so Lisa reaches over to touch her in a friendly way and Fleur remains so stiff. She's sitting back, Lisa is leaning forward, the body language feels off as well.

Fleur had decent questions and I was interested to hear what Lisa had to say but I'm not sure if that's because of my love for Lisa.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I can seriously listen to Lisa read the yellow pages for 3 hours and wouldn't get bored. That's just how mush I adore her :rofl: I know I'm just that pathetic lol. She is so elegant and sophisticated. And she really knows what she is talking about not like other amateurs on youtube who claim to be makeup artists while they can't even match their foundation to their skin tone (Tanya Burrrr who?). That being said, the idea of the video is good but the execution was just off. I agree that Fleur seemed very stiff and at times even, envious? Look at her face everytime Lisa talks about her work with YSL or her work with Kate Winslet.. you could feel the tension in Fleur's body.

It's good that Fleur is trying something "new". And it seems like her management are trying very hard to come up with stuff for her to try. But this interviewing celebrities thing won't work in my opinion. She is too full of herself to be the one interviewing and not the one in the spotlight. That's just my opinion.
:love2:

onigiri815
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by onigiri815 »

Yeah I definitely agree it's a nice change and addition to her channel but just based on that initial one which, honestly, was a massive opportunity with someone like Lisa, the series is going to mediocre.

Fleur just doesn't appear to be a good interviewer. She is stiff and seems to get overly jittery. I don't think it's anything to do with her being up herself.

Post by Guest »

I doubt Sali Hughes will ever interview Lisa Eldridge so it was nice to see her interviewed by Fleur at least. Fleur seemed quite different to me here, dare I say 'average'? I normally get the impression she thinks she's all that but in this video she came across a lot more laid back imo. Laid back in her appearance but maybe not as comfortable in the presence of Lisa, she was possibly nervous. I thought there was a lot of nervous or fake laughter, in particular when Lisa said she's proud of/loves her cats lol (or maybe I'm reading too much into it :D )

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

I was hoping that Sali Hughes was going to have Lisa on her 'Bathroom Series' at some stage as i have really enjoyed watching them. There must be some connection between Lisa and Fleur (their agents maybe?) as i can see no reason why Lisa would come to Fleurs' flat for an interview? It was a bit of a coup for her to to get Lisa - I just can't see why Lisa would have done it though?

Gosh she is pretty obnoxious with Mike - he bought that Tiger Woods signed flag thingy for charity - leave him alone and let him enjoy it for Gods sake Fleur - he has to put up with your million bloody clocks wall and lets be honest your not home long enough to even notice if it will be on the wall or not!

vanillakid
Informer
Informer

Post by vanillakid »

Am I the only one who thought her outfit choice in the video with Lisa was odd? We all know her fashion sense is awful, but why did she wear a leather jacket, indoors, in her own living room, when having a "casual chat over a cup of tea"? I get that she wants to cover up her arms, but why wear a jacket indoors, in her own apartment? It just doesn't make sense.

English is not my first language

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

vanillakid wrote:Am I the only one who thought her outfit choice in the video with Lisa was odd? We all know her fashion sense is awful, but why did she wear a leather jacket, indoors, in her own living room, when having a "casual chat over a cup of tea"? I get that she wants to cover up her arms, but why wear a jacket indoors, in her own apartment? It just doesn't make sense.
She wore some kind of jacket eveeeery time she interviewed someone! WTF is wrong with her? Is it making her feel safer or what? If she was talking to me, I would think to myself god is she insane? Why is she cooking herself in those layers

blahblah123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahblah123 »

It kind of unreasonably annoys me how she was going on about wearing her pink all saints leather jacket for ages, then says she got it in march. It's been a little over six months, some people don't get jackets every six years let alone months.

poshbird
Informer
Informer

Post by poshbird »

vanillakid wrote:Am I the only one who thought her outfit choice in the video with Lisa was odd? We all know her fashion sense is awful, but why did she wear a leather jacket, indoors, in her own living room, when having a "casual chat over a cup of tea"? I get that she wants to cover up her arms, but why wear a jacket indoors, in her own apartment? It just doesn't make sense.
Ha! I don't know why this post made me laugh so much :D Maybe it's because it's spot on..

Casual chat over tea whilst fully dressed as if you're sat outside on a chilly evening. She honestly might as well have worn a scarf and hat too!

Why?! Why is she so shit most of the time?! And she's sooooo awkward it hurts my face to cringe so hard! All bunched up in that chair, trying so hard to come across as friendly, engaged, and casual, all whilst cooking in her ugly leather jacket.

"Let me know what you guys think of my new angle interviewing beauty people"

I think it's a good idea but also that you are far too up yourself and awkward to be doing such a thing. Stick to the day job of emasculating your poor husband.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

Speaking of the husband, I was watching their last vlog and I thought to myself that if he is in real life just as we see him in the vlogs, he sure is a good and kind man. And I personally think that he is genuinely being himself and not acting as the perfect husband for the camera.
I'm sure that Fleur loves him but she is not aware sometimes of how lucky she is to have a man like Mike by her side. She takes him for granted. A little appreciation can not hurt your couple Fleur :)
Just a random thought I had.
:love2:

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

poshbird87 wrote:Stick to the day job of emasculating your poor husband.
Thank you girl! Finally the perfect sentence that sums her up when it comes to Mike!

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

Fleurgh was absolutely GRREEEEEENNNN with jealousy when Lisa was talking about her amazing career, the expression on her face through was stiff, fake, she has absolutely no human warmth or genuineness in her eyes, fake,fake, jealous and cold.

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

Fleurgh was absolutely GRREEEEEENNNN with jealousy when Lisa was talking about her amazing career, the expression on her face through was stiff, fake, she has absolutely no human warmth or genuineness in her eyes, fake,fake, jealous and cold.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Fleur should invest some of her money in therapy hours. Girl has issues.
Non.

PearlyPearl
Talker
Talker

Post by PearlyPearl »

Did the sound and lighting seem off in the Lisa video for anyone else?

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Fleur wants what everyone else has....and usually gets it. :roll:

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

My word, that Lisa Eldridge vid is a psychologists dream. So much hostile body language from Fleurgh, I can't even!

Just for starters, the constant blinking , she feels out of her depth thats for sure, and the CLENCHED fist on the mug through out, Tension anyone? :rofl: and the tapping of her fingers and thumb on the mug (4.38, 4.43 for example) whenever Lisa is talking and Fleurgh is bored and wants her to shut up!

Its so obvious that fleurgh cannot standing listening to anyone else, she always wants to be the one in charge of the conversation and she is itching to interrupt, hence the impatient finger tapping whenever Lisa is speaking for a long time.

Fleurgh and interviewing is like oil and water, they don't mix!

Stick to your day job of applying the same boring makeup looks on yourself, talking about yourself, looking at yourself in the view finder, ignoring your cats, whining about nothing and bossing your husband around.

Return to “FleurDeForce”