PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

NewbieGossiper
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 3

Post by NewbieGossiper »

I definitely don't think she'll react to the divorce announcement as Miranda. Even if she's completely over Josh by then, I have to think she has at least a little bit of respect left for him. Not to mention, the Mirfandas would crucify her for it. At least I think so... I mean, I hope they'd draw the line at that at least.

However, she will definitely be talking about the divorce - as herself - going forward, after the dust has settled a bit.

Also, I hope this is just me being cynical, but I can't help but wonder if the reason the update video was posted on her vlog channel rather than PsychoSoprano is because she's *thisclose* to hitting a million subscribers on there and this video could help push her over the edge...

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

Well she posted on Miranda so I don't think she will stop on that channel and maybe pop in on her other channel. She's doing her job even it means shade to others.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Watching the vlog right now, I find it interesting that she said being off the internet makes her really sad...being online makes her really happy. Also "It makes me happy to share my life with you"

How I initially took it is her coming off wanting to put herself out there; she wants the attention. To me it feels unsettling because even with all this going on she wants to be in the spotlight. But I don't know how anyone would want to put themselves out like that (vlogs in my opinion are more raw simply because they're letting you into their life whether they're showing you all happy mild or bad stuff). I wouldn't want to put my personal self out at this time simply because of the fan base. They're tweens, the way I hear them talk about everything will be fine and it'll all work out or even those people who say you just have to try harder, this all reminds me of when my parents' divorced when I was 9. They said they still loved each other but they just couldn't be a couple. All these things the fandom is saying is what I said to my parents and I now can say I didn't know what the hell I was talking about.

Something as heavy as a divorce I wouldn't want to post things. But if she was JUST posting for Miranda that I understand because it promotes her show and she needs to start building things up so the show will have a good turn out (though I think it already will)

I chuckled when she said her mom is a good roommate because she cleans. Whoever on the last thread said she would take a dig at Josh somehow claps for you. And yes I do think it is a dig because of the poop fiasco but that's my personal opinion obviously no actual factual proof.

I might offend diehard Miranda fans when I say this but when she says being online makes her happy and sharing her life makes her happy it really rubs me a weird way. It just makes me see her as self centered when she says that things in that manner. This could be the mentality of someone who loves the stage/spotlight/a person who has the chops of an actor/actress/performer. If you feel like that-cool, respect-but like, then just post Miranda videos. This show coming out is about MIRANDA not Colleen. She doesn't need to post personal vlogs or how tos or ANYTHING on the Colleen vlog or PsychoSoprano channel. I get she wants to make videos and share videos I'm not saying she shouldn't post any because Miranda is her job, there was just no reason to post a vlog, her fandom is so young even if she did say please be nice or don't ask because I won't talk about it won't promise people will stop asking. I feel like she will continue to say she is going through a hard time or dark time and mention how thankful she is for the fans .. in my eyes that's still talking about the divorce because we know that topic is what she means when she says "dark time"

Even though her PR team probably will alert EVERYONE that the divorce is a hard no I have a feeling there will be that one ballsy interviewer who will call it out just because I have seen things like that happen and I just want to see her reaction.

Everyone has mentioned that Josh is still editing and he still has some control of the channel but like I have said he knows how to edit videos, I'm sure she doesn't really. He wanted someone light and bubbly to make his fans happy which he can't fake being lighthearted and happy so that's probably why he asked her to be the "host". From the looks of it he gives her ideas for the week or they come up with it together and she tapes it then sends all footage to him, he edits it and then he sends it back to her to export and upload to the channel. As for the tags with Colleen, I don't know where that came from. From how Erin tweeted about the video she was the one who posted it. It could be a show to make it look like she is doing everything for it, but I don't think he could physically get on YouTube to post the video because I am sure there will be some mention of Colleen and he made it clear he didn't want to see it. I mean he changed the thumbnail of one of his most popular videos from Colleen to him. Clearly he saw it a lot while on his page and he didn't want the constant reminder.

I don't hate Colleen, I get this is hard for them in their own ways, and they are dealing with it in their own ways but her response as to why she's back on vlogging irks me. Looking in the comments section it's still causing fights in the fandom.

I won't probably watch the show but my little sister is a diehard fan (she loves to do her Miranda Sings impression and it makes me laugh till I cry every time) so I'll ask her what she thinks lol.

To the people saying the Mirfandas will crucify her if she reacts to the divorce video I think they will because when she reacted to the wedding video so many fans said she was being rude and disrespectful and that they were unfollowing. I was laughing so hard, shows how young the fan base is if they can't make the connection that Colleen and Miranda are the same person lolololol.

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

She needs to vlog again. Not because she needs the constant validation from her fans but if she didn't then her divorce will all be in vain. I'd be willing to bet that the divorce is over her constant working just like they fought about in the MTV show. If she chose work over Josh, then she better work!

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

budofly wrote:She needs to vlog again. Not because she needs the constant validation from her fans but if she didn't then her divorce will all be in vain. I'd be willing to bet that the divorce is over her constant working just like they fought about in the MTV show. If she chose work over Josh, then she better work!
I can see that. That does make sense. I just always saw vlogs as a personal thing and Miranda being work.

But yeah if this was the main reason she ended the marriage then I agree with you she should work, I just thought she'd focus more on Miranda instead of the PsychoSoprano and Vlog channels.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Quickly noting-Colleen's vlog channel still has Josh's listed and Rachel's main and Vlog channels also still have his channel listed. Vlog posted something a week ago and the main channel had something posted a day ago.

On Chris' PsychoSoprano page the related channel still has Josh listed. I don't know how YouTube works but can someone explain to me, is that related channel list something YouTube makes or is that something the creator has control over?

mel_1994
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mel_1994 »

I miss when they were together and posted videos together. I miss them. <3

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

One thing I will miss out of all this is Josh being in Chris' Magic Mondays.

But I did notice in comparison to how Colleen treated Josh I think Chris enjoyed making fun of him. Not saying he is disrespecting him but he did seem to smile a little bigger when he successfully did a trick on Josh than any of his other guests.

Whenever I want a good laugh I watch this one lololol

sasquatch
Learner
Learner

Post by sasquatch »

Onyxmom90 wrote:
You can choose who you want to be 'featured' on your channel. Josh took all the Ballingers off almost immediately.
English is my first language. I don't know where I was going with this.

JaneAusten
Learner
Learner

Post by JaneAusten »

klovada wrote:
OtherwiseKnownAsWIR wrote:
klovada wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:She's back to vlogging because it makes her happy...meaning her "fans" make her happy. Um, this girl needs a therapist, not fans, to help her out. I mean, her obvious eating disorder is reason alone to STOP relying on tween fans for praise and affection and get some REAL help. I'm not skinny-shaming, she's literally skin and bones - and brags about fitting into her childhood (when she was 8!) clothes. :roll: :roll: :roll:
Saying she looks like 'skin and bones' IS skinny shaming. Being very thin does not mean someone has an eating disorder, and there is literally no evidence to suggest she has mental issues regarding her weight. She eats in like half the vlogs she posts, for the love of god. She has talked about why she's very thin in her videos before. Her body doesn't absorb nutrients as much as it should and her metabolism is very high.

Can we please just stick to speculation rather than petty insults, especially about her body? I just don't see how that's even remotely relevent to the topic of her and Josh.
She's much skinner than she used to be. That's a fact not "skinny shaming". The "can't absorb nutrients" and "high metabolism" crap is BS. She has IBS from being stressed (which is why she poops so much). She never use to be as skinny as now so clearly she could "absorb nutrients" then. Don't believe all the BS she spouts.

And this thread is about Colleen (not Colleen and Josh), so its on topic.
Yes, she's lost weight. Stress makes anyone lose weight, that's still not indicative of an eating disorder. IBS doesn't keep you chronically thin, it can only keep bloat off. What do you have to back up your claims that she's lying about having absorption issues and a high metabolism? That's a pretty random accusation to make when both those things are very common medical issues.

I didn't say that pointing out Colleen has lost weight is skinny shaming. I said that saying she looks like nothing but "skin and bones" is.

This thread has been about josh and colleen's relationship since July. This thread is about speculation about Colleen's life, which is fine. Insulting the way she looks isn't. I think we can all be a little better than that.

I'm only pointing all this out because I have multiple eating disorders, and it's not easy to watch people randomly throw around accusations that someone has one based only on the fact that they're very thin. I get that GG can get pretty nasty, but I don't feel like it's too much to ask for people to not be negative toward's the appearance of another person's body.
She enjoys people commenting on how thin she is. She's proud of it. She made a big deal of it when she first lost the weight, humble bragging and posting bikini pics of her looking as thin as possible, then going on another "rant" when fans took the bait. She did the same thing with her boobs. .
Contrast that with how she responds to people criticizing her wrinkles , calling her ugly etc. Completely different attitude, she uses it as a stick to beat herself with and constantly insults herself. No rants about "old-shaming" or "ugly-shaming".

DancingintheRain_23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DancingintheRain_23 »

Onyxmom90 wrote:I was just skimming through Joshua's Instagram and I noticed the picture of him holding his friends' baby .. his smile makes him look like he's a little scared, he said the kid didn't care much for him so the fear is understandable but his eyes, to me they look like there was a spark I hadn't seen in forever. I hope he finds that, I hope he gets the chance to have that experience. Feels awful eight years in a way has been wasted and he's single again at what 32? BUT my Ive seen people divorced and single at 30 then get married two years later and having a kid on the way soon after. I think he'd be an amazing dad. I just hope he's finding himself before he finds another relationship. You could tell when she was away he had the freedom to really do what he wanted: dye his hair, do crazy different music/music videos, go support causes that in my opinion were outside the box, get a dog.. this is a blessing. Hurts like hell now but long run I think he'll see he's better off. Knowing what she's done in the past and seeing how her break didn't even make it a week, going off of when she posted not when she recorded it, I really question if she could let him go. Not saying I think they'll miraculously get back together but I really do wonder sometimes if she really can let him walk away for good. It's fine now cause he wants her and doing the same stuff he did during the first break up but it'll be curious to see if she will let him move on.

Side note that Fox News thing is ridiculous. This board is filled with reasons why it looks legit but it's funny to see people outside the bubble actually have their first reaction being it's a stunt for ratings. Kinda helps me see a truly removed person's opinion that yeah it does kinda look a stunt. Still seems fishy, like I'm waiting for another shoe to drop. That being said he looks too heartbroken for it to be a stunt.
I know that we don't know all of the details, but I hope that she lets him move on if she thinks that this divorce is the right thing to do. I hope Josh allows himself to fully move on. She needs to stop leading Josh around on a string, cutting him off, and throwing the string back to him. She seems to be manipulative.

I watched his "How to Get Over a Breakup" and "Draw my Life" videos earlier. If Colleen was the girl that he talked about in "How to Get Over a Breakup", he said that she played with his emotions during their break up, which is kind of screwed up. I wonder if they ever would've gotten back together if he hadn't gone out to LA. Although I understand that he loves her and truly believed (and still does) that she was the one for him, I don't see why he took her back after the first time she broke it off.

Waldorfdarling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Waldorfdarling »

mel_1994 wrote:I miss when they were together and posted videos together. I miss them. <3
Me too. I'm a hopeless romantic.
XOXO

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

I always think it's bizarre that Colleen says she has HUGE boobs :rofl: :rofl:
Girl, forcing your very modest amount of breast tissue upwards whilst wearing a low cut crop top (in contrast to a stick thin ironing board body) does not equal huge boobs! But she LOVES telling us constantly just how huge they are and what a struggle it is to find clothes.
Never in a million years would I ever describe them as huge, not even large, just average, unremarkable and in completely proportion to her frame, sorry Colleen, better luck next time! :tu:

purplequeen

Post by purplequeen »

I always think it's bizarre that Colleen says she has HUGE boobs :rofl: :rofl:
Girl, forcing your very modest amount of breast tissue upwards whilst wearing a low cut crop top (in contrast to a stick thin ironing board body) does not equal huge boobs! But she LOVES telling us constantly just how huge they are and what a struggle it is to find clothes.
Never in a million years would I ever describe them as huge, not even large, just average, unremarkable and in complete proportion to her frame, sorry Colleen, better luck next time! :tu:

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

i love how 98% of the comments i see on the new vlog are about her choosing her career over josh :tu:

budofly
Debater
Debater

Post by budofly »

iloveeyoursmile wrote:i love how 98% of the comments i see on the new vlog are about her choosing her career over josh :tu:
I think it's interesting that now you don't have to sort through the nauseating ass kissing comments to get to the negative ones. Looks like some of her "fans" have turned on her and no longer afraid to speak up.

Ricardoe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ricardoe »

[tweet][/tweet]

I really, truly hope her show tanks.

niko88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by niko88 »

Ricardoe wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

I really, truly hope her show tanks.
Wow... She really should have left out the "this year has been such a whirlwind" bit; she comes off as so insensitive. She could have ended it with "can't wait for you to see it" or something similar.

annen60
Learner
Learner

Post by annen60 »

God to be honest I thought I was done but I just need to say this.

I find it so irritating that:

1: Colleen is already back to vloging after it's been what? 1 week since the breakup video? What the hell?

2: "I know that the biggest event in my life just occurred and it's been all over the media and I have millions of views on my breakup video but don't ask about it." Such a massive misreading of how people are interpreting the situation; because YOU put that video out OF COURSE it's all people want to talk about.

3: She parrots that stupid bubblegum crap about "I want to choose positivity and happiness."

You know what? You have just ended an 8 year relationship with your husband/partner and it's actually OK to be sad and miserable and while it's not enjoyable, it's completely normal to feel that way for a while. It's also okay and normal to give yourself some time away from the spotlight to heal and grieve and I think more importantly: It's healthy.

But no. I can't believe that she's back already, having given herself very little time to process anything, and is now back engaging in what I now 100% feel is a completely toxic relationship with her fandom who are all literally half her age. That is NOT healthy.
I get that she has Haters Back Off coming out but attempting to come back this early, having not really dealt with anything emotionally, feeding off the insincere commentary of 14 year olds and having arguably the biggest critical eye placed on her by the media with the upcoming Netflix show, is just a recipe for disaster.

I've always been critical of Josh but I think he has 100% made the better choice by going away, back to his home state, staying off Social Media and Youtube (apart from editing obviously) and letting himself heal in complete privacy.

He will come back a much better person for it. As for Colleen, I think she's honestly going to continue to spiral - she's changed so much over the last few years and IMO it hasn't been for the better. Sadly I think that trend will continue.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

Well, she's definitely under contract to do press for her show (Netflix wants to make $$$ off it too), so she doesn't have a choice to just leave. I'm sure the week of Miranda Sings videos are part of that PR/press contract.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”