Marissa "No Apartment Is Safe" Lace Part 16 #LetMeMoveInNoah

almondmilk
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "No Apartment Is Safe" Lace Part 16 #LetMeMoveIn

Post by almondmilk »

TrapQueeen wrote:thought of everyone that always mention her 1000+ planners. :tu:
lmao @ whole foods as a weekly goal. :roll: that's like putting 'brush teeth' on your to-do list.

Ravyne
Informer
Informer

Post by Ravyne »

My take on Rissa's new car vlog: "It's ok not to be ok blah blah blah, cliché quote blah blah blah, cliché quote blah blah blah blah blaaaaahhhhh, and don't forget guys it's ok not to be ok!" Like girl stfu.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hay8345
Informer
Informer

Post by hay8345 »

How do her subscribers not see through her bullshit?! I don't get it.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

hermionegrangers wrote:
mdeddie wrote:THIS BITCH IS RIDICULOUS AS FUCK. How can she call this a series? This is the lowest quality skeeviest excuse for a video series that takes legitimately ZERO effort.
I had to close the video because I literally couldn't take hearing the same bullshit she spews over and over

"your mental state is a choice " yes miss marissa, i have depression because i chose to! :FU:

(she' literally the WORST. i watch her because she's so easy to hate. i know that's cruel, but come on it's like watching a trainwreck you can't look away)
Ugh god I cannot stand when people tell me that mental state or happiness is a choice.

Yasss girl my PTSD and depression is just a choice I need to meditate and take a bubble bath and choose joy instead!!!!! its so easy to cure!!!! So lit!!!!

I see so many people on social media with that mindset too, it's so ignorant. I can't take any of the positivity/people who worship The Secret bloggers/vloggers seriously, it's a sure sign that they're lost and clueless and not people you should take advice from.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

Deannjaordan wrote:Lol her snaps of the Marc Jacobs blush :rofl: Girl we know you have the most vanilla sex don't try and act like you're all "kink and kisses"
LMAOOOO this, you know she's a pillow princess

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

It's actually not okay to not be okay all the time. You can have a bad day once in a while, but if you're never okay then there's something wrong and you need help. I speak from experience.

It's obvious that there's something wrong with her mental health. If she'd rather believe in crystals than go to therapy that's her problem, but don't have your viewers believe that it's normal not to be okay.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

aberkitten
Informer
Informer

Post by aberkitten »

Oh my lord catching up on so much dirt I've missed! Why did I ever leave you beautiful, evil people?! Oh that's right cause my work blocked the site & the old Tapatalk app sucked. Well I'm back and I've got some things to say!

What does NHG stand for?

I just checked out her LLL site (never cared to before but a post about rudeness and grammar got me curious)... THIS BITCH posts products shots of her crystals with CHIPPED nail polish? Are you forking kidding me?! How hard is it to just take REMOVE THE POLISH before taking the pictures?!

I'm only following her on snap for the breakup and how glorious it will be. At the very least, Noah seems nicer than Greg in Snapchats, even if it is just to keep her from stopping her birth control and trapping him with a love child.

I'm so excited to be back!

aberkitten
Informer
Informer

Post by aberkitten »

Oh my lord catching up on so much dirt I've missed! Why did I ever leave you beautiful, evil people?! Oh that's right cause my work blocked the site & the old Tapatalk app sucked. Well I'm back and I've got some things to say!

What does NHG stand for?

I just checked out her LLL site (never cared to before but a post about rudeness and grammar got me curious)... THIS CHICK posts products shots of her crystals with CHIPPED nail polish? Are you forking kidding me?! How hard is it to just REMOVE THE POLISH before taking the pictures?! That drives me nuts & clearly shows her completely lack of business acumen.

I'm only following her on snap for the breakup and how glorious it will be. At the very least, Noah seems nicer than Greg in Snapchats, even if it is just to keep her from stopping her birth control and trapping him with a love child.

aberkitten
Informer
Informer

Post by aberkitten »

What does NHG stand for?

I just checked out her LLL site (never cared to before but a post about rudeness and grammar got me curious)... THIS CHICK posts products shots of her crystals with CHIPPED nail polish? Are you forking kidding me?! How hard is it to just REMOVE THE POLISH before taking the pictures?! That drives me nuts & clearly shows her completely lack of business acumen.

Return to “MarissaLace”