PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 2

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger) - Part 2

Post by YouslessTube »

ackack wrote:Umm not quite how it went down, live stream for 2nd August she berates him for not getting the dog before she goes away. The tweets you posted were from when it all went pear shaped.
Rebelheart311 wrote:She wanted him to get a dog. Josh wasn't going to, but she told him he could. He wanted a dog and they talked about it.
I'll try to find the post but someone here posted about Josh feeling alone, wanting to have company & someone to come home to so I got the impression that she was against it & he adopted the dog when she was away plus I happened to see her angry/dramatic tweets about "dog poo/pee everywhere" whilst scrolling her twitter.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

I think it's sad in the video he admitted he knows a lot of people are going to "side" with Colleen.
I just hope the Mirfandas and whoever disliked Josh is at least respectful of Erin. She doesn't have to do this, she could have said no. Maybe one of his friends could have been the face. I just hope people won't troll and scare her away.

rj34
Learner
Learner

Post by rj34 »

Erin posted this an hour ago. I'm curious to see this vid!

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

rj34 wrote:Erin posted this an hour ago. I'm curious to see this vid!

This made me so happy I teared up! I love her and I am so excited to get to know her!

Rebelheart311
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rebelheart311 »

I don't have the exact link. When Colleen talked about therapy it wasn't in regards to Josh. She has a therapist she attends on her own. Which is healthy and great especially when you find yourself in a position of professional demand and growth. It may have been on a live stream.

And yes, we all know about the tweets about the dog. But go back and watch her videos, she was excited about Josh getting a dog. She wanted him to. She wasn't excited to come home to a mess (who would be) but she was supportive. She cuddled with the dog, filmed, was sad to leave the dog....she snapped with the dog when she came home. But think about it, she knew it was Josh's and if they were discussing divorce she would make an effort to not be close to the dog. That would make it harder.

I guess maybe because I watch all of their videos I have a different perception than a casual viewer.

Rebelheart311
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rebelheart311 »

I don't have the exact link. When Colleen talked about therapy it wasn't in regards to Josh. She has a therapist she attends on her own. Which is healthy and great especially when you find yourself in a position of professional demand and growth. It may have been on a live stream.

And yes, we all know about the tweets about the dog. But go back and watch her videos, she was excited about Josh getting a dog. She wanted him to. She wasn't excited to come home to a mess (who would be) but she was supportive. She cuddled with the dog, filmed, was sad to leave the dog....she snapped with the dog when she came home. But think about it, she knew it was Josh's and if they were discussing divorce she would make an effort to not be close to the dog. That would make it harder.

I guess maybe because I watch all of their videos I have a different perception than a casual viewer.

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

Post by NicoleThePickle »

Rebelheart311 wrote:I don't have the exact link. When Colleen talked about therapy it wasn't in regards to Josh. She has a therapist she attends on her own. Which is healthy and great especially when you find yourself in a position of professional demand and growth. It may have been on a live stream.
Are you sure you're not just talking about her mentioning seeing her physical therapist?

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

Post by NicoleThePickle »

Also, does any remember her creepy fan that got the tattoo of her name? At least she got Ballinger instead of Evans.

Rebelheart311
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rebelheart311 »

NicoleThePickle wrote:
Rebelheart311 wrote:I don't have the exact link. When Colleen talked about therapy it wasn't in regards to Josh. She has a therapist she attends on her own. Which is healthy and great especially when you find yourself in a position of professional demand and growth. It may have been on a live stream.
Are you sure you're not just talking about her mentioning seeing her physical therapist?
Yes I am sure. It was talking about counseling and what she learned. It was inspiring.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

Rebelheart311 wrote:
I've been watching all her vlogs/videos ever since they got married (and went back to see old videos once I caught up on the recent ones). I wouldn't call myself a casual viewer. And some of the main contributors on this page I think would agree they are not the "casual viewers" either. She's been acting off for a very long time and I just watched the video of her meeting the puppy (again) why I made the comment. I also have been following her on snapchat for a year.

To comment on this recent post of yours as well as your other previous posts about "over analyzing" or reading too much into the videos and posts .. this is a gossip site. Over analyzing is what people tend to do on these sites. I never said I knew specifics just commenting what I notice from recent posts/videos and ones leading up to this recent news. I respect Colleen because she has done amazing with Miranda and all the things that are happening for her she deserves. I empathize for Josh because I've been where he's at, I've been dumped for no reason, and no explanation. I've been forced to move on and change my life after dating someone for years simply because the other person wanted it to end.

If I offend Miranda/Colleen fans, it is not intentional just commenting on what I see just like anyone else on this site.

rorocutie
Learner
Learner

Post by rorocutie »

Hmarie wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:
rorocutie wrote:
Someone pointed out that Colleen is wearing the same shirt in this video as she is in the divorce vid. Coincidence or nah?
The videos were definitely filmed in advance (and probably reviewed by both - and others - before posting at the same time on Friday).

Also, I think things fell apart around January. The "fun" of being newlyweds wore off, the holiday season was over and they were never the same couple again. Josh looked so miserable in their anniversary video. It's just so obvious that this divorce has been in the works for months.
If only we could see her nails we would know if it was the same day/time frame. She had on a very distinctive navy blue polish. From the way Rachel and Chris were talking about it in the recent live stream, it sounds like Colleen's family is supportive of the divorce. Chris even said "It needed to happen".
she is wearing something that looks like navy blue polish in that ig video. who knows tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, but if it was on the same day...lol. she seems awfully happy for having just filmed an emotional divorce video.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Rebelheart311 wrote:And yes, we all know about the tweets about the dog. But go back and watch her videos, she was excited about Josh getting a dog. She wanted him to. She wasn't excited to come home to a mess (who would be) but she was supportive. She cuddled with the dog, filmed, was sad to leave the dog....she snapped with the dog when she came home. But think about it, she knew it was Josh's and if they were discussing divorce she would make an effort to not be close to the dog. That would make it harder.
[/quote]

I made a post simply because someone mentioned Josh feeling alone hence he got the dog, I wasn't aware Colleen was ok with it. Also, I never implemented that I'm the first person to get to know about the tweets. :roll: Why do you seem so defensive & butt hurt? Do you want a medal for being an avid viewer?

Also, she was talking about her psychical therapist, for her shoulder issues, they can give counseling too ya know on how to relive stress on the shoulder & such. :lol: she def never herself on her channel mentioned going to therapy or counseling for marriage issues.

1caitlin1
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by 1caitlin1 »

Onyxmom90 wrote:Watching the Oreos challenge again. When I first watched it I felt like something was off. It seemed like she was rushing him through it and he wanted it to be a nice bonding experience, maybe kind of like what the lollipop or chap-stick challenge but she didn't want to because she did it with a previous YouTuber. It just seemed so rushed it's why it's not one of my favorites.

And she freaked out with the gum. I could tell he was joking because my significant other has the same personality and humor. But when he joked about the gum she just spazzed out. Idk looking back at their old videos and challenges they always did it together. When this came out it felt like he initially wanted her to do it with him and then he just compromised so he'd get to spend at least some time with her.

Edit--I take the always doing it together, he did the baby food challenge alone while she fed him (I didn't see it originally cause it's from 2013) but it was a lot less uncomfortable than the Oreo challenge. It just looked a lot more relaxed. In the oreo challenge it just felt like she didn't want to be there and she wanted to get on with her day.

@purplequeen, hahahahahah. Please tell me how you can tell lol. made me feel better about my post. She may have agreed to the puppy but the snapchat/vlog about it she did not seem that excited when the actual time came for the dog. She seemed more scared than excited. I knew they talked about wanting a pet but her reaction when he got the supplies was not the reaction of a person excited to have a new member of the family joining.

I also hope he comes back. I am really curious to see what kind of person he is without Colleen. I don't hate Colleen but I think he fell head over heels for her and before he knew it he got caught up in what the Miranda channel and fame demanded but he loves her so in his mind it was worth it. I hope Georgia and his best friend is helping. I know how it feels to not be at peace on a decision you have no say in, it's painful and it's even more painful knowing nothing can be done on the decision being made. I hope he's doing okay.
Even without the benefit of retrospect, I knew something was off in that video. I remember when I watched it I was genuinely surprised that Josh would even upload it because it was so uncomfortable to watch. It seemed more than rushed, it seemed humiliating for Josh. Colleen's disrespect masquerading as horseplay was so childish and embarrassing. I had my suspicions for a while but that's when I started checking this forum because I knew everything was going to blow up.

In other news, I just wanted to say whilst I don't like Josh that much I'm so glad he has friends like Julien/Arnold/Matt etc etc. You can tell he is a good guy by the company he keeps. They seem like genuinely good people and I'm excited to see how Erin is going to go with his channel. I'm not going to lie - in Josh's divorce announcement I teared up a little when he said he wanted to keep his channel fun. I know Josh isn't perfect in all of this but he really just seemed like a nice guy who wanted to make other people happy. He makes me cringe sometimes but he seems so earnest and kind hearted in all of this. It must be so devastating for him to upload that video. His channel documented a lot of his relationship with Colleen. Imagine doing a whole year of vlogs (including his engagement video and his wedding video) only to be uploading a divorce announcement a year later. I'm basically reiterating what I've already posted but I just feel so bad for him and Colleen. There's no way this is a publicity stunt. No one would go through months of humiliation and snarky social media jabs for a publicity stunt. Colleen is lucky 99% of her fans are very immature tweens because if she had an older audience I doubt she would be coming off as well in all of this.

Kyle671
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kyle671 »

Just a thought but maybe since Erin is taking over his channel she uploaded the divorce video and did not know how to take adds off or that it would be automatically monetized? Just a thought.

a091
Learner
Learner

Post by a091 »

I'm surprised at how much I'm siding with Josh in all of this. I really feel horrible for him. He's annoying and corny as hell but he loved her.

Something has been off with Colleen for a while now. She isn't the same person and it isn't the same channel that I first watched a few years ago. It just seems like she got bit by the fame monster. I'm interested to see what Erin does with Josh's channel and how he can rebrand himself but if Colleen still does the lazy ass challenge and rainbow food videos than she's lost a viewer.

rj34
Learner
Learner

Post by rj34 »

So I looked at Julien's Snapchat and he said he and Erin did the whisper challenge. I'm kind of disappointed by that. I wonder if they'll address anything or if it'll just be a challenge vid.

Onyxmom90
Debater
Debater

Post by Onyxmom90 »

rj34 wrote:So I looked at Julien's Snapchat and he said he and Erin did the whisper challenge. I'm kind of disappointed by that. I wonder if they'll address anything or if it'll just be a challenge vid.
She may just be trying to ease into the role. Maybe see it from this perspective-I just got control of my brother's YouTube channel, there's gonna be mixed responses, my brother had multiple different types of entertainment on the channel-where do I take my first step? She probably got some ideas from his friends and other YouTube channels when she was getting used to the idea of taking over. I'm sure she will mention something but be respectful and polite.

Rebelheart311
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rebelheart311 »

YouslessTube wrote:
Rebelheart311 wrote:And yes, we all know about the tweets about the dog. But go back and watch her videos, she was excited about Josh getting a dog. She wanted him to. She wasn't excited to come home to a mess (who would be) but she was supportive. She cuddled with the dog, filmed, was sad to leave the dog....she snapped with the dog when she came home. But think about it, she knew it was Josh's and if they were discussing divorce she would make an effort to not be close to the dog. That would make it harder.
I made a post simply because someone mentioned Josh feeling alone hence he got the dog, I wasn't aware Colleen was ok with it. Also, I never implemented that I'm the first person to get to know about the tweets. :roll: Why do you seem so defensive & butt hurt? Do you want a medal for being an avid viewer?

Also, she was talking about her psychical therapist, for her shoulder issues, they can give counseling too ya know on how to relive stress on the shoulder & such. :lol: she def never herself on her channel mentioned going to therapy or counseling for marriage issues.[/quote]

She didn't say what she had a counselor for specifically. But that she visits one and told her viewers that it is something everyone should experience at some point I their lives. I believe it was either a livestream or on her Vlog channel. I wouldn't make that up.

manuelcosta
Lurker
Lurker

Post by manuelcosta »

I follow colleen/miranda for years (way before they got engaged and josh created is own channel). I always thought they weren't right for each other!

She, alone, created a following for Miranda, Herself and all the other members of her family and some close friends! Can you imagine the pressure she has on her shoulders? If she goes down, everybody goes down!

When people say that she works/tours a lot, well, thats what she's being doing for the last 5 or more years, as long as i follow her, she always is on tour and running around, trying to build her career in LA. Her success isn't random, she worked a lot to get where she's now and, if she wants to maintain this level of success, she needs to work even harder.

Josh has always been jealous of Colleen success, he always wanted to reach higher but never put in the work to get there. His fanbase are colleen/miranda fans, he never built something of his own, thats why nobody took him seriously. Let's be honest, if he didn't have the Colleen connection, he would never reach 1million subscribers.

For me, this divorce was all about that, she wants to continue working hard while he wants to stay home and live off the YT money. Look at what happened to Glozell, she decided to slow down to start a family and her channel suffered (she has almost 4.5million subscribers and most of her videos barely made 100k views). But Glozell now has a baby and i bet she's happy with her decision, but is that what Colleen whants? Can you blame her for wanting to have a longer career? I bet she wants to have kids too, but come on, do you really expect that she would slow down on the most important moment of her career?

As for Josh, i don't feel sorry for him, i don't wish nothing bad for him, but i'm not sad! He's losing something that he never truly worked hard to have!

mel_1994
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mel_1994 »

I feel so bad for Josh. You could always tell how much he cared. I hope he's doing okay. <3

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”