Post by infamouspiink »

Continue! :tu:

cheesecake134
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: PiinkBotsDontBuyPalettes (Part 42)

Post by cheesecake134 »

I love how this isn't going away for ol' Scammy. People just keep digging and finding even more shit. I hope she's quaking in her ruined Ugg boots. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by stars&rockets08 »

I'm compiling stuff for the scandal info thread. Can anyone find where she said that the palettes where gonna ship, at the end of September?! In the last chance video, she says the week after Aug. 19th.

ETA: Does anyone else remember her saying this? Or were people starting to get pissed at in Aug/Sept because the palette was first announced in April??!!
Last edited by stars&rockets08 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

mhysa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by mhysa »

i hope steph nicole makes a video about all of this tbh.

Chihuahualover
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Chihuahualover »

I can remember her saying that they would start shipping in July, then she said August, then Septmeber.
.......eggghhhhhh.....

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I wish more of the "bigger" youtubers had ordered it. So far it seems like the only one that wants to do a video is melmphs, and that's just to benefit her own damn channel.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I believe she said it in a video. I will try to find where she said they were shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NikkiSweet
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiSweet »

stars&rockets08 wrote:I'm compiling stuff for the scandal info thread. Can anyone find where she said that the palettes where gonna ship, at the end of September?! In the last chance video, she says the week after Aug. 19th.

ETA: Does anyone else remember her saying this? Or were people starting to get pissed at in Aug/Sept because the palette was first announced in April??!!
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
huge manufacturing process guise:
[tweet][/tweet]
FINALLY OFICIAL GUISE!!
[tweet][/tweet]
they just wanted this to be 100% AMAZING for us u guise!!!!11
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

In case she deletes the tweets:
Last edited by NikkiSweet on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

I believe she said it in a video. I will try to find where she said they were shipping

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Ok this is what I could find. I know she said it somewhere in a video but I don't have the patients to find it.

PiinkCritic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PiinkCritic »

This was a combination of her being really stupid and not doing her research with her biggest Achilles heel: she really wants to appear sewper smart and successful.

It's interesting to live in her hometown. When she comes up in conversation, either nobody has a good opinion of her or they know some weird stuff about her. The girl who did my last pedicure went to high school with her. She said not many people in their class even knew about her channel or YouTube "success" because she was so weird/quiet/shy back then. She also said the personality she has developed is laughable since she could barley speak up in class or converse with people back then.

Based on that and watching her videos I think she's super motivated to appear like she is ballin' and sewper hot and sexy... but she tries so hard to appear like she has a wide vocabulary and all she does is butcher the English language. She's always saying things about "doing research" and watching documentaries. I think her downfall here was her thirst to tie her name to a commercial venture like makeup.

She can have all the plastic surgery and hair die and fake nails and makeup in the world but she can't do a thing about her intellect.
Someone needs to give dis bitch a makeover.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

For whoever is saving her vids, the first video about her palette, doesn't come up when you search "piinksparkles palette" on YT. It's called New Hair & HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Uploaded April 30th.

NikkiSweet
Learner
Learner

Post by NikkiSweet »

:rofl: I love how, at the end of September, it's revealed she only had 1,000 orders out of 2,500 needed. Yet in the beginning of July, she was tweeting stuff like this:
[tweet][/tweet]
in case she deletes it:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: there's no way she had even close to 1,000 back then let alone 2,500!! hahaha

Edit: I tweeted this to her (among a few other tweets) I wonder if she'll respond:
[tweet][/tweet]

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

If all this is true and the Fashiontap chick is being truthful, I bet it kept getting pushed back to see if Sam could do a better job promoting it to reach the quota. When it was clear that she wasn't going to reach it, I wonder if they gave her the choice to keep pushing for it or cancel it. That's the only thing I can think of for her to be like "I decided to cancel the palette." And even that is being generous because I'm trying to figure out how she could be so bloody stupid lmao

SteffanyApril
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SteffanyApril »

LiddlePallid wrote:If all this is true and the Fashiontap chick is being truthful, I bet it kept getting pushed back to see if Sam could do a better job promoting it to reach the quota. When it was clear that she wasn't going to reach it, I wonder if they gave her the choice to keep pushing for it or cancel it. That's the only thing I can think of for her to be like "I decided to cancel the palette." And even that is being generous because I'm trying to figure out how she could be so bloody stupid lmao
Amy told me on the phone today that the owner of BM cosmetics was getting annoyed at how this palette was not selling due to Sam not doing much with it. She said that if they continued on going forward with it the owner of BM cosmetics would have to front 10k to get to their quota and he didn't want to do it. He honestly felt they would sell. Also Amy said that Sam had months to tell us she had a quota but instead she lied. She said that BM cosmetics was throwing in the extra free makeup because the palette was selling so well. That was a lie, she also had no idea when it was going to ship because they couldn't get enough people to buy it so all those ship dates are lies! she lied throughout this whole 5 months according to Amy from fashiontap. Well at least that's what she said to me in a nutshell. I told her I didn't buy the palette it was overpriced and she said I don't blame you.. it was too expensive :rofl:

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

This is from BM Cosmetics site Image

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

SteffanyApril wrote:
LiddlePallid wrote:If all this is true and the Fashiontap chick is being truthful, I bet it kept getting pushed back to see if Sam could do a better job promoting it to reach the quota. When it was clear that she wasn't going to reach it, I wonder if they gave her the choice to keep pushing for it or cancel it. That's the only thing I can think of for her to be like "I decided to cancel the palette." And even that is being generous because I'm trying to figure out how she could be so bloody stupid lmao
Amy told me on the phone today that the owner of BM cosmetics was getting annoyed at how this palette was not selling due to Sam not doing much with it. She said that if they continued on going forward with it the owner of BM cosmetics would have to front 10k to get to their quota and he didn't want to do it. He honestly felt they would sell. Also Amy said that Sam had months to tell us she had a quota but instead she lied. She said that BM cosmetics was throwing in the extra free makeup because the palette was selling so well. That was a lie, she also had no idea when it was going to ship because they couldn't get enough people to buy it so all those ship dates are lies! she lied throughout this whole 5 months according to Amy from fashiontap. Well at least that's what she said to me in a nutshell. I told her I didn't buy the palette it was overpriced and she said I don't blame you.. it was too expensive :rofl:
haha! See, I think if Sam had just come out in the beginning and said in the FIRST VIDEO that she made about the palette that "we have to meet a quota in order for them to even be made," everyone would have been a lot less pissed off. I don't know why she was never taught that honesty is the best policy, but one day her lies are going to get her into shit so deep she won't be able to dig herself out of it.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Does anyone have the screenshot of either Sam, or Amy saying that the palette, was from the same factory that does the Sephora house brand? I think it was Amy, in a YT comment.

liarliar_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by liarliar_ »

Lol @ her tweeting that she's going to close her phone for a few hours. No doubt she's reading absolutely everything and trying to figure out how she'll lie her way out of all these other messes. I totally forgot how she threw in the other makeup as if it was cause her palette was doing so well and the company was so excited about it. She's so full of crap. All she had to do was initially say that a quota had to be met in order for the palettes to be manufactured. If she felt that it wasn't necessary cause of her many (fake) subscribers then she at least could have mentioned the quota in her explanation video but nope, instead of being blatantly honest, she chose to word it in a way that made it all positive. The main thing is that she didn't meet her quota but she has way too much pride to admit it so instead she had to ramble on and on about how she just wasn't feeling it in her soul, lmao. I really hope this doesn't all go away so easily... she needs to get some kind of karma, it's so long overdue and it seems like so many people have already forgiven her.

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

* following *
**Frooty Froot Loops**

Return to “PiinkSparkles”