Macbby11

Gossip_girl_xoxo
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Macbby11

Post by Gossip_girl_xoxo »

I feel like someone else like Laurdiy or anyone that's friends with Niki Gabi and Alisha should've been on the tour instead of JessiePaege, I really like Jessie, but she doesn't fit in with Alisha Niki and Gabi

HollyistheHater
Learner
Learner

Post by HollyistheHater »

So she's going to be on Disney Channel... Thoughts? I think Disney is a perfect match for her personality (since she acts like a 12 year old). I mean Disney is kind of a big deal and considering most of her audience probably watch Disney Channel daily, she might even get more gigs out of this. Possibly pursue an acting career — She's been hinting all over her channel & her twitter about her "acting skills." I don't really know how I feel about this. I think both of her channels would suffer tremendously, especially her vlog channel, just like any other youtuber who thinks they finally "made it" and don't need youtube anymore (but most of them end up crawling back to youtube once their 15 mins of fame is up *cough*bethany mota*cough*).

Also, random, but she's been acting a little extra egotistical lately.. and it's been irking me the wrong way. She always thanks her audience and usually remains humble, but I think lately with all of her success it is truly all going to her head. She says little things here and there that just make her sound so full of herself.

HollyistheHater
Learner
Learner

Post by HollyistheHater »

Does anyone know how to contact the admins about making a new board for Alisha?

ADMINS, IF YOU ARE READING THIS — Please make a new board for Alisha Marie. I would suggest the board name be "Alisha Marie" because she no longer goes by Macbby11 on any of her platforms anymore. That may be the reason this board has been quiet lately (:

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

She's definitely vegan now lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bopma
Informer
Informer

Post by bopma »

Just made a new thread. Continue here: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=30957

Queen900
Informer
Informer

Post by Queen900 »

yougottaregatta wrote:
Adelyn wrote:
depot wrote:i bet they filmed a promo for an upcoming tour in her latest vlog. unfortunately, the twins are going to be a part of that.
Another tour?!

Didn't they just dance around a stage and act 12 in their last one?
Dear GOD. I would honestly hate for the twins to join the tour. I thought the vlogs from the last tour were really cute and entertaining because the girls were so close and clicked so well. But I honestly hate watching Alisha and Niki together because they get so annoying. And I will bet you big money that the tour turns into the "Niki and Gabi Show" with them singing their covers for an hour each night and monopolizing stage time.
Dear GOD. I would honestly hate for the twins to join the tour. I thought the vlogs from the last tour were really cute and entertaining because the girls were so close and clicked so well. But I honestly hate watching Alisha and Niki together because they get so annoying. And I will bet you big money that the tour turns into the "Niki and Gabi Show" with them singing their covers for an hour each night and monopolizing stage time.[/quote]

Not even the 'Niki and Gabi show' or like the 'Niki show' Niki hogs all the spotlight from Gabi, I don't understand why Niki and Gabi don't just part ways and make their own separate main Channels

Raven Edge
Talker
Talker

Post by Raven Edge »

RadrabbitZo wrote:Does anyone else get a gay vibe from her and Mia? I'm starting to ship them seeing them together all the time haha <3 Maybe Mia is just fronting with Kyoshi or whatever his name is. We haven't heard much about him lately have we ;)
I thought I was alone in thinking that.

Return to “AlishaMarie”