xeverygirlx

imnewhere
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xeverygirlx

Post by imnewhere »

so i guess she's back... she seems happy and honest, but at the same time who knows if she won't just disappear again and change her personality again..

[youtube][/youtube]

fleur97

Post by fleur97 »

imnewhere wrote:so i guess she's back... she seems happy and honest, but at the same time who knows if she won't just disappear again and change her personality again..

[youtube][/youtube]

i know she has flaked a lot with youtube before but i really feel like she was honest. she admitted that she only did it for the income and that she went through a wierd time, like a lot of people have before. i feel like she was how she used to be personality wise

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

Her new bf looks so much older than her

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

cocoapuff wrote:Homegirl needs to do some squats and eat something with protein in it cus DAMN that ass is FLAT. http://youtu.be/2KkzugLid58
has it ever occurred to you that not everyone is into big donald duck ass? :? :?

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

I really don't like that she said she needs a boy to feel happy. Deep down she will never be happy unless she loves herself.

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

^at least shes being honest about it?

TallButShort

Post by TallButShort »

You can talk about it all you want, but if you don't actually do it, then it's just as bad.

Gwen
Learner
Learner

Post by Gwen »

TallButShort wrote:I really don't like that she said she needs a boy to feel happy. Deep down she will never be happy unless she loves herself.
Yeah, that actually made me really sad to hear her say.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Surprising that she seems to be sticking around this time...

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I used to like Laura but, she is very flaky and not secure within herself. She never really seems cheerful or happy

cocoapuff
Informer
Informer

Post by cocoapuff »

_N_ wrote:
cocoapuff wrote:Homegirl needs to do some squats and eat something with protein in it cus DAMN that ass is FLAT. http://youtu.be/2KkzugLid58
has it ever occurred to you that not everyone is into big donald duck ass? :? :?

I'm not saying she, or anyone else, should strive for a "big donald duck ass." Your glutes are the largest muscle in your body, and the fact that Laura's ass is flatter than a pancake indicates her body composition is off. She is "skinny fat," if you will. She has stated she wants to gain weight, muscle at that, but eating mostly fruit and doing yoga as her sole form of physical activity is not going to get her there. Squats and a higher protein diet will.

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I found it really sad that she went on youtube to look for job applicants for the benefit makeup counter. I can't believe that she dropped out of college to work at a makeup counter. Most people go to college so they don't have to work in retail. She's probably the only person I've ever heard say that she actually likes her job. I think her parents really screwed her up and any chance for her to recognize opportunities.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

emmygues wrote:I found it really sad that she went on youtube to look for job applicants for the benefit makeup counter. I can't believe that she dropped out of college to work at a makeup counter. Most people go to college so they don't have to work in retail. She's probably the only person I've ever heard say that she actually likes her job. I think her parents really screwed her up and any chance for her to recognize opportunities.
I think she screwed herself up....her life seems to go more and more downhill everytime she updates her life

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

I think her parents screwed her up more than herself. Even when she first started her channel, her parents didn't set up a stable life for her. Every time she spoke of either parent, it was usually always with a tone of contempt. It was also pretty obvious that her family is strapped for money. Didn't she have that shitty boyfriend she kept going back to? She also had ADHD and developed an eating disorder. She needed help and she never got it.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I think her parents divorce really messed her up. After that she ended up with her eating disorder, in therapy, her dad filed for bankruptcy and both of her parents struggled financially. It seems like she never recovered from the side effects of the divorce. I don't think she is really happy. She seems to keep searching for something and not finding it. I find it really sad how downhill she went.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

lo_lo wrote:i didn't even know she was still around. I remember when she was still popping on youtube and then it all went down hill and she dropped out of school, started dating an older man, moved a whole bunch of times. remember when she was really obsessed with yoga all the time...it was weird. now shes on youtube begging for job applicants and working at benefit?

I don't think she made that video because she was desperately looking for applicants, it seemed to be more of a way to get a subscriber to work with her. Either way, I find it to be an odd way to seek our employees.

I wonder when she'll make another update video on youtube. On her instagram she said she would, but as usual she went back to hiding. I think she owes her subscribers an explanation of whether or not she is going to continue doing youtube, or at least tell them that she plans on posting once a year, but she just disappears continuously.

da1nty
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by da1nty »

I just quickly went onto her YouTube, and realized that the videos she had with her latest boyfriend (the one who looked a bit older) are all deleted. She still has videos with the other 2 though.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

da1nty wrote:I just quickly went onto her YouTube, and realized that the videos she had with her latest boyfriend (the one who looked a bit older) are all deleted. She still has videos with the other 2 though.

She also deleted her Real Talk and Challenge Yourself Sunday videos.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Did anyone catch her last video?! I only caught the first half because I had to leave the house and now the video is gone.

She talked about getting into hard drugs and dropping acid. When she was doing these she thought she was psychic and read people's futures. I got to the point when she stopped showing up to her job (benfit) due to being on drugs and was with this sketchy guy at his house. So curious to hear the rest.

I feel terrible. She isn't mentally stable :/ she needs help. I hope she gets it.

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

I forgot who she even was. Oh boy.

Return to “U-Z”