Thrift Thick Part 2

mookieloo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thrift Thick Part 2

Post by mookieloo »

I can imagine how enthralling it must be, after living in the echo chamber of your family for 25 years, to suddenly go to one on a MUCH grander scale. I think this chick bought into her own bullshit decades ago. She's not going to wise up anytime soon.

Honestly, I'm waiting to see when old Becky BlueEyes makes her first appearance here. I'm sure it's only a matter of time.

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

Seriously, how pathetic is her mom? I totally understand wanting to defend your child, no matter how old the child is. But this isn't the way to go about it. It just makes both Cassie and her mom look bad.

Cassie didn't have to answer the question about the contest in her Q&A, or she could have just said she didn't know what was up with that contest. But she definitely at a minimum implied that all her minions should go bother Tati about it (Cassie argued she doesn't have minions, but clearly they are minions because they dutifully went to Tati's channel to complain, which is pretty much the definition of minion).

Unfortunately, it is pretty textbook that these YTers get really entitled once they reach about 100,000 subscribers. Cassie is obviously no exception.

shihtzu
Learner
Learner

Post by shihtzu »

She is the epitome of someone who literally cannot take any form of criticism even when she is blatantly in the wrong.
I can't deal with the level of cringe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shihtzu
Learner
Learner

Post by shihtzu »

She is the epitome of someone who literally cannot take any form of criticism even when she is blatantly in the wrong.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

shihtzu wrote:She is the epitome of someone who literally cannot take any form of criticism even when she is blatantly in the wrong.

it wouldn't be as cringeworthy if her mom hadn't come in, especially replied to Tati. I don't think Tati even cares that much, really. And Cassie did more than just ask questions about the contest, and she knew what she was doing saying that Tati's doings were ''rotten and cruel'', and acting like that is different from calling Tati such things is ridiculous, you called her that, at least own in ffs. Yes, Tati was being passive-aggressive about it and very snobby and she could have said just ''A winner was already chosen and it wasn't Cassie'', but Cassie had already said some nasty stuff about her, and I'm sure Cassie's viewers were bothering her about it because she herself told them to ask her about the contest, so I don't understand why Cassie acted so shocked about it.

cephues
Debater
Debater

Post by cephues »

So I haven't watched Cassie in months but I usually keep reading here just to know what going on.

Dear lord I feel second hand embarrassment from her mom. Cassie's a fucking grown woman and having her mom butt in like that at make those comments. I can't, Cassie grow up please. Its sad and depressing to see a mid 20 year old woman have her mom fight for her on the comments of YouTube.
You are part of the reason us millenials have such a bad reputation. You are whiny everything is about you and if it's not in your favor or you way you cry. You beg your subscriber's for freebies and don't even really work.

I remember when you main criticism was that you never thanked people by name. Its sad, that it has come to this.

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

This may be the last "issue" on everyone's mind considering the drama that went down today...but does anyone else dislike that her tutorial videos have Q&As? It makes the entire video seem very scattered. Cassie is doing her makeup, stops to watch a question on snapchat, gets off topic/back to doing her makeup....then eventually returns to answer the question (which I've forgotten by the time she gets around to it). I just don't like that format...I wish she'd just do her makeup and make separate Q&A videos.

sylveonplath
Learner
Learner

Post by sylveonplath »

I was almost willing to let go the "or marks" comment from Snapchat because she was clearly emotional and SC isn't a great medium for well-edited thoughts. Then she doubled down on twitter, so. Fuck her, she's a fucking piece of shit and a spoiled, self-centered racist if she thinks having scars is ANYTHING like being murdered for the color of your skin.

All her fucking lemmings defending Cassie by saying she had to answer! She was asked! The video wasn't fucking live, you morons. This is just like the DV comment, she had every opportunity to use her better judgement and cut it out, but not only recorded it but left it in through editing! That's not spontaneous idiocy, that's deliberate shit-stirring. Fuck her.

pepperbush
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pepperbush »

watching her GRWM video. she literally looks like a waitress named Peggy

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Haha ... Cassie's mom is going to battle Cassie's relationship battles too? I can totally see her mom telling Cassie's future husband(or wife) "You know Cassie has needs and you aren't having sex with her as much as you should be. She's in her prime and it makes me sad to know you're not as sexually active as you should be." Yup ... I see it happening.

Cassie once again opens mouth, inserts foot and can't accept responsibility and apologize. She and her mom are pathetic and embarrassing.

Wishx23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wishx23 »

I only just got around to watching that video where Cassie insulted Tati and called on her minions to harass her and good grief. First of all, that was some next level passive aggressive shit. Like, she wants to win the contest but here she is, calling Tati rotten and cruel and asking people to go spam comments about it... Like, the fuck? Do you go into an job interview and be passive aggressive about some scummy shit the company's done? I mean, honestly, more than her actions being rude I'm taken aback by how fucking dumb that was. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you want to win a contest, you probably shouldn't insult the person who's doing the damn contest by basically calling them greedy bitches. The sense of entitlement on this woman is insane.

As for Tati's response - while I don't hate her, I'm certainly not her biggest fan, and I find her response completely appropriate. Was it bitchy? Yeah. But I would have done worse. If Cassie wants to bitch about how "rotten and cruel" it was for Tati to get her hopes up with the contest and completely drag her in a video... Well, I'd show her "rotten and cruel" - I would have sent her an email about "Important info related to the contest," and attached a picture of my middle finger. She's a dumbass.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CountessOfPerth »

Wait, what was Tati's response?
I'm not in the mood to watch her shoddy "GRWM" videos, and I'm in a part of the country with poor internet service, so Cassie's mom's comments aren't loading but I am DYING to read them. Oh god. Here we go again. Defending our...26? Right, 26 year old daughter...

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Did she delete Tati's comment? I saw the screenshots. Man her fans are disgusting though. Childish rabid enablers that jump on anyone giving her any kind of "criticism". One comment said it'd be nice if she was more adventurous with her makeup and people jumped on it like "SHE'S FINE!". Um, the person was just trying to be helpful and inspire Cassie to do something.

She will never learn and she likes her echo chamber full of enablers who keep patting her ass for her stupid behaviour. She'll never admit she's wrong. She should rename her channel to Cash Cow.

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

because i was working i couldnt watch the video but i've seen a little and all i gotta say is thanks for the chuckle cashie

"i really had a chance at winning" she's literally the exact opposite of the glam life tati promotes
"my channel is probably too big now...it sucks that i was disqualified" GIRL the entitlement is REAL lol cassie is the definition of a slob. what would tati be able to do with her other than stare in disgust and pity.
"maybe she didnt want to buy the plane ticket" she drops money on $100 powders and $700 lip gloss. a plane ticket is 1 ply tissue to her.
"i've never been to california" DID SHE JUST ADMIT SHE WANTED TO GO TO CALI ON SOMEONE ELSES DIME. SHE IS AN EPIC BEGGAR

she literally called tati rotten and cruel lmao no wonder the divine diva snapped at her. in regards to her mother, she needs to take the nipple out of her mouth already :roll:
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

soundofsilence wrote:This may be the last "issue" on everyone's mind considering the drama that went down today...but does anyone else dislike that her tutorial videos have Q&As? It makes the entire video seem very scattered. Cassie is doing her makeup, stops to watch a question on snapchat, gets off topic/back to doing her makeup....then eventually returns to answer the question (which I've forgotten by the time she gets around to it). I just don't like that format...I wish she'd just do her makeup and make separate Q&A videos.
I think that way too. Maybe she feels a GRWM would be boring by itself, but the moving from one subject to another takes away from enjoying videos for me, and I can guess it does for many others too. Maybe she should just to GRWM talking about whatever plus the makeup she's putting on, I mean that does leave a lot of room for more questionable comments from her, but it would be more enjoyable to watch.

Also can I just say (regarding what she tweeted recently)... Why does she think acrylic nails will lessen her picking? I knowww things are different for everyone but I also pick at my skin compulsively, and granted it's gotten better these last years but I've been wearing acrylics for a longer time and I don't see the correlation, having more nails makes it easier to pick in fact, it's only when you have extremely short ones that it becomes more difficult to do it. Maybe I'm getting off topic but in my experience the only thing that can really keep you from picking is willpower. And mind you I'm not saying people that pick can help it, but if you want to pick you'll do it no matter what.

consumerismkills

Post by consumerismkills »

Have you guys seen her Twitter? It's a mess atm. I took screenshots in case she deletes any of this.

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

The person tweeting her was actually really civil and reasonable but she went off on them :?

consumerismkills

Post by consumerismkills »

Sorry for the double post but jfc will she stop victimising herself and just apologise for how she phrased it. Even a classic Cassie "I'm sorry you feel that way" apology would be better at this point.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

consumerismkills wrote:Sorry for the double post but jfc will she stop victimising herself and just apologise for how she phrased it. Even a classic Cassie "I'm sorry you feel that way" apology would be better at this point.

Cassie you could have easily only mentioned skin color because really that was the issue at hand. That last tweet makes it sound like she only mentioned the Minnesota shooting for ''not racist'' cookies or some shit. When people can't accept they messed it up you know they don't actually care about the people they ''cry about''.

jpkmwl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jpkmwl »

Holy crap she's having a meltdown on twitter right now.

Also watching the GRWM and she's wearing a freaking sweater in JULY. It's hot as balls out right now and she's wearing a freaking SWEATER. Is Minnesota not hot like everywhere else right now???

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

"I cried for them so I'm not racist!" "I cried for them so I can be an ass and get a free pass!" "I get treated the same as PoC because I choose to not get treatment for my scabby arms!"

Wah wah wah wah wah. Also she said the reddit thread is slander. First of all it's libel if it's in written form and secondly most of the reddit thread is based on what she actually said about gutter jobs. :roll:

Also this: [tweet][/tweet]

"I'm sorry that any statements I have made saying that I wish people could love each other were taken negatively." Passive aggressive much? It's not the message, it's the fact you made it about yourself and how you cried and how people shouldn't judge anyone even if they have scabby arms like you do.

Wah wah wah. Sorry Cassie but why are you even doing YT? You need fucking thick skin because there are people who won't like you, and there are people who might nitpick (no pun intended) at shit you do and there will be trolls who will make nasty comments just for fun. Get over it or get a job where you're happy.

"Obviously not that loyal if they'll drop me and not be a mindless minion who will do my bidding and attack anyone who might upset my fragile feelings!"

Also can she stop with the non-apologies? Like her apologies are so shallow and pushing the blame on to other people it's quite disgusting. Take responsibility for once in your damn life.

Return to “Thrift Thick”