Eduardo Saccone Joly Appreciation Society

pootube
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Eduardo Saccone Joly Appreciation Society

Post by pootube »

I don't know where to begin, but I'd like to post a thread where we can all share and appreciate Eduardo. The moments when he offers some comic relief and an element of reality to the vlogs with his sheer disdain at that domestic predicament he has found himself in and the general refusal to tolerating the camera that chases his childhood.

I like the way how he, in stark contrast to his sister, is not remotely interested in seeking attention from the camera or playing up for it. If saccone jolys were a sitcom he would be my favourite character a bit like Niles in Frasiar or the way Stewie in family guy (not because of the extreme resentment stewie has for his parents more because he is so above (over it) the way his family acts). Sometimes I wonder if E2 is the one that is leading the SJs GG thread.

Not to say that's how he deep down feels but that's how his clips present him as.

Today I loved the moment from 7.21 where J was filming himself playing with Emilia and E2 stole the camera, running off and repeating bye bye bye to the viewers indicating filming is over: end the vlog. So perfectly written.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p0OdLA-kuQ
And over the weekend I loved how each day Emilia happily introduced the vlog willing to entertain the attention and the camera pans for his welcome and he just shuts it down with 'NO'.
(all three intros were defo filmed in the same 5 minutes)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRYDaZ9mSLw

I like how they still include many moments with Eduardo where he expresses strong dislike of being filmed, instead of slyly cutting those parts out (such parts are linked to why they have 'haydurrs' because people dislike the bad or unknown territory of making a childs life public. For SJs, surely showing in your vlogs how your child openly abhors it gives even more reason for criticism and supports the concerns of 'haydurs').

Maybe they don't cut it out because that might involve cutting out all of him or maybe gleam will just make that 'his thing' in the narrative of the SaccaoneJoly plotline. Eduardo is the nihilist character that just looks down on his family, classic eduardo saying 'no' at the site of a camera.

I'm just back from my grad ball and pretty fried so I apologise if this was not an appreciation shared by GG contributors I don' think I have posted in the SJ thread and I didn't know if this was something that would add or fit the discussions there.

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Eduardo Saccone Joly Appreciation Society

Post by Scar2016 »

IMO, this is an appropriate thread. E2 appears to have a higher IQ and displays more critical thinking and common sense than the other 3 family members put together; and in that regard it would appear Annahymen's daddy dearest's intellect skipped a generation and wee Eduardo is the sole beneficiary of said IQ.

He may only be 2 y/o but he sure as hell is clearly demonstrating a 'no consent' to being filmed and I agree, his fabulous attempts at shutting The Shit Show down are to be applauded, albeit sad that he even has to do so in the first place.
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

Eduardo shutting down The Shit Show in true entrepreneurial fashion :)
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8142066
~ ~ ~ *NEWSFLASH* Betty Ford Rehab Opens New Facility: Vlogger Central. :tchin: ~ ~ ~

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

Nesoi wrote:Opening scene says it all ... harassed by camera first thing in the morning :( :( #PoorKid #TotallyConsents #LovesIt

Nesoi
Naughty
Naughty

Post by Nesoi »

butterfly2801 wrote:Ardo tells the camera to "GO AWAY!" and his daily "NO!" when asked to perform. Also his annoyed expression and hand pushing the camera away - I think that tells us he doesn't consent :D

Post by Guest »

I was thinking the other day that Eduardo seems to have taken after his grandfather.
I love it whenever he yells "No!" at the camera.

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

Bravado Prof Ardo & The Mysterious Case of The Missing Camera.

Dear Diary,

Entry #1: I have renamed myself Bravado Prof Ardo. This is an attempt to emancipate myself from the three goons who live with me. I've discovered they are the ones who brought me home from hospital when I was born. I think there was a switch at the hospital.

I'm sitting here in my newly refurbished dark wood office on the top floor of the residence known as 'home,' enjoying the tranquility of a Havana cigar that I was bequeathed by one of my many fellow scholars when suddenly my office door bursts open. In flies the male adult goon of the threesome. ''Oh, for the love of all that is good in this world, here we go again'' I silently sigh to myself.

''Wardo. WARDO. W A R D O!!!'' he shouts whilst bounding around my office like an orangutan on heat. ''Say 'Good morning friends' to da camera'' he trills loudly, with the excitement of a five year old on Christmas day, drowning out the sounds of Tchaikovsky's 'Waltz of the Flowers' I have playing on my antique gramaphone in the corner of the room. I sit there and stare at the lens in silent disdain. ''WARDO, ah come on. You know da script.'' Again, I stare. Indignant at being yelled instructions to perform like a seal. Doesn't this philistine know I'm currently working on a thesis about how to eradicate the human gene pool of fuckwits?

In the distance I hear the solid lumping sound I know only too well to be what the two adult goons refer to as my 'sister' - huffing and puffing her way up the stairs to my office, in her laboured pursuit of daddy dearest. I affectionately call 'sister dearest' Veruca Salt, due to her unsatiated demands and her constant need for instant gratification and attention from her father.

In she waddles, with the grace of a species yet to be discovered and with a look of irritated anger at seeing daddy dearest anywhere near my proximity. On assessing the situation and realizing I am refusing to perform for mere children on the other side of the lens, Veruca lumps her way over to me, ''Wardo'' she says, with that wickedly evil twinkle in her eye, ''IF you say good morning friends, you'll get some chocolate.'' I roll my eyes. For the love of God, can't she see I'm trying to enjoy my Havana?! In peace.

On seeing his precious Princess Veruca after a whole three minutes apart, daddy dearest puts down his camera to embrace in a reunion cuddle with her. I take my chance to get these two lampoons out of my office and grab it. Like the two little sheep they are they trot out the door after me crying ''Nooooo, no Wardo. No!''

Until next time, fare thee well fellow scholars.

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

Bravado Prof Ardo & The Case of The Disappearing Books

Dear Diary

Entry #2: Bonjour again fellow scholars. The strangest thing keeps happening on my new dark wood office bookshelves. As you all know, after I've had a long morning writing either my articles, working on my current thesis or doing research for my latest book 'The Psychology and Psychosis of Interbreeding between Gnomes and Country Bumpkins,' I tend to enjoy the reverie of an afternoon siesta. The last few days, on my awakening, I have noticed my Proust, Shakespeare and Darwin leather bound volumes to be missing. In their place, and to my utter disgust, are the strangest looking monstrosities - brightly coloured books? with titles such as 'Pepper Pig Returns' and 'Princess Aurora's New Dress.' What dark magic is this??

I rarely like to leave the quiet haven of my office but am beginning to feel the need to investigate where my beloved books are disappearing to. I descend, today, the first flight of stairs. On traversing the landing towards the second flight I happen across an open bedroom door that appears to have in it (what I am alleged to believe by the three goons) 'my mother.'

Never in all my travels have I had the strangely exquisite displeasure of siting such a specimen. You see, from the outside, said specimen is not particularly prickly or scaly to look at but once it starts to move about and squawk it is a different matter altogether. I'm still working on research to discover what type of species 'mother' belongs to. It would appear to be one that hibernates for approximately ninety percent of the year because it/she remains rolled up (albeit fully clothed) under thick wadded bedding, in the bed of the bedroom of which I am passing.

This is a curious thing. Mainly because I have never witnessed The Mother creature hunting and storing food for such longevity in the hibernation state. But then, on the odd occasion I come down from my office, I've noticed the human orangutan running up and down the stairs to said bedroom with copious amounts of what is called in this residence orgaaaanic chocolate. Oh, and he also somehow manages to drag a wheelbarrow full of pasta up the stairs backwards. I assume The Mother is laying down what is the equivalent of whale flubber in case of some planetary catastrophe. I've heard 'preppers' do this in America. What they do instead though is store the food on shelves in the basement and not consume it all at once. It lasts longer that way but it appears The Mother has somewhat short circuited that part of the process.

I have not been able to discover or recover any of my coveted books on the first floor.

I arrive on floor ground zero to the piercing sounds of Princess Veruca, screaming at daddy dearest: ''Film me''.....''FILM ME''.......''F I L M M E!!!'' On spotting me she trundles over with the speed of a drunk gazelle and asks, with that ever present wicked glint in her eye, ''Wardo, do you want to play Princesses.'' When I reply with a curt ''No'' she assails herself on me by clinging onto the belt of my rather expensive tailor made smoking jacket. I quietly remove the belt from my waist, and ergo her with it.

No books to be found anywhere on ground floor zero thus far.

I make my way through to the kitchen whereupon the smell of ashy smoke hits my senses. It appears to be coming from the garden. On stepping outside my nostrils are assuaged with the black smoke of a bonfire and in the far corner of the garden I see the orangutan human throwing what looks suspiciously like books onto the top of said bonfire. He is laughing as giddily as a teenage girl in receipt of her first kiss. ''Wardo! Wardo!'' He shouts. ''Come see! I'm practicing my first experiment for my new channel. It's going to be called: Does paper burn?!''

Scar2016
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Scar2016 »

Bravado Prof Ardo & The Embarrassing Case of The IQ 'Mensa Test.'

Entry #3: Buenas dias otravez amigas y dios mio! - Where do I begin with today's Goon Show. The human male orangutan of the residence in which I reside has decided to subject me to what I strongly suspect he believes to be the equivalent of a Mensa Test.

Q1: ''Wardo, Wardo.'' He yells AT me, before continuing ever so quietly in a 'this is VERY important Ardo' voice, ''Can you take this book and put it on the table?'' I sigh inwardly as I begrudgingly take said book from the strangely haired hairy person. As I turn to place it on the table I say inaudibly under my breath ''You want me to put this book on the table?'' I WROTE this godforsaken book!'' Task completed, the strangely haired hairy person proceeds to jump up and down squealing like a ten year old girl who has just been presented with tickets to see Justin Bieber (whoever he is).

Q2: ''Ooooh ladz,'' the orangutan-man-thing says to the lens that appears to be surgically attached to the end of his right upper limb, ''we'll need a pen and paper fer dis one'' And off he gallumphs on what I believe he thinks to be a Lord of the Rings style quest (in actuality it is more Bill & Ted's Mentally Challenged Misadventure) to discover if, in fact, this residence doth contain and ergo can spew forth such prized possessions as a writing instrument and parchment pairing. Alas, he returns with more glee on his face than all the performances of Glee The Musical put together. ''Here yee go little man,'' (Look who's talking Stumpy) ''I'd like yee to draw a line on da piece of paper wit da pen.'' Sweet baby Jesus on a bike backwards, is he serious?! Is he actually seriously serious??? Does this amoeba not know who I am? Does he not realize I am the current Poet Laureate?! You know fellow scholars, THE eminent poet who is appointed every year as a member of the British royal household. THE eminent poet that may be called upon at any given time to compose poems for special events and occasions? I stare at him with, yet again, solid silent disdain for having to share the same residence as a not quite human species. I quietly pick up the pen and draw a short line. He erupts into cackles of elated trills of joy, ''Oh my goodness. OH MY GOODNESS! O H M Y G O O D N E S S ! ! ! Ladz, he DID it! I can't believe he DID it!!! Wardo, you are AAAAA MAZE ING!''

At this point, whilst he is mid air during one of his joy jumps I turn and leave the room. In my wake I can hear ''Wardo, WARDO! Wait! Dares more. I need you to put Elsa in da drawer. And. And. I need to see if you can turn da page of a book!''

Return to “Anna Saccone”