Trashy pretty much describes Vanessa.

Krissycat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: vadisrad

Post by Krissycat »

tar wrote:Vanessa it goes like this. If you really want to be married, your boyfriend gets no more access to your moneyshot, as you put it. You tell him engagement ring, wedding day set in stone, use BC, give very limited access to the moneyshot until the wedding is over. No long engagement needed, you already know him. Then, you can pop another one out the moneyshot but you are married with someone to help you.

Damn girl. You are doing it the hard way. Make things easier for yourself. Get the wedding, ring, and marriage certificate.

Think of the views for your channel.
Yeah, I just saw that she is on baby #3, unmarried and living off the backs of the taxpayers! You see if she were married, she wouldn't get as much welfare, WIC, food stamps. Not to mention her medical care for her and her kids. Girl knows how to work the system. I can see having one kid out of wedlock, maybe even forgiving two- but three? Yeah, she deserves to have people wagging their finger at her!!!!

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

^^ Lol funny because she's engaged now!

PuppiesLove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PuppiesLove »

^^ Lol funny because she's engaged now!

Post by Guest »

When I saw her "I'm engaged" tweets I died :rofl: :rofl:

You know she's pushing him hard to propose after reading all our commentary! Hiiii Vanessa! Good luck with that hunty, and hey if it doesn't work out you've always got child support right??

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

She has such a foul mouth, you would think as a Mother, she would watch what she says. I see she has a donate button on her channel. SMH at that, or anyone that pretty much asks for donations.
And that situation where she was asking for money because her Dad was sick, that's strange. I would think her parents would be able to handle the financial situation themselves. It's rare that parents will ask their children for money.

getyolifegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by getyolifegirl »

Now that she's engaged I'm sure there will be another gofundme...

I have noticed her channel has declined in terms of views I think it won't be long before she's back to her negativity. I'm not surprised she has a donate button on her channel. She thinks that just because she asks for money or sets up a gofundme for her dad that people should just give. She kicked up a hissy fit because people were questioning her dads gofundme.

@teddyserious girl I was giving a bit of the side eye because it was mentioned here how he wasn't gonna marry her even though she's having another baby and then bam suddenly he proposed...and I'm sure she's pushing for a wedding to happen soon.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

wow haven't posted in ages on here but hey girls :D

So i was reading the last comments,there is a trending article on facebook with the hashtag payformybaby. Long story short a tv host called out a woman who has 13 children and she's pregnant with the 14th,she left her husband and searches for a sperm donor for more kids . She gets 40.000 pounds a year in benefits.I immediately though of Vanessa and her money hunger. :rofl: she's obviously doing this for the money
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Post by Guest »

She is so sad. I guarantee she pressed Louis hard for this wedding. How many videos did she make answering the "question her viewers asked" when was she getting married? She kept saying she was "just waiting for a proposal!" Yep. Just pushing him hard to propose. What was the point of a proposal video when he just handed her ring on the sofa after her kids went to bed??

To let us know here she finally got him to give her a ring. Just pathetic Vanessa.

dsfeatherstone
Stalker
Stalker

Post by dsfeatherstone »

She's a terrible "housewife." Practically forced her boyfriend into proposing to her, he goes out and works all day and still has to come home and cook dinner for her lazy self. I get that she's pregnant but her house is always filthy and all she does is spend up all his money on crap they don't even need. She has so much makeup but she's terrible at applying it. She calls herself a beauty guru but she can't even take the time to keep her hair dyed. Vanessa is a joke.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Saw her video about the baby having 3 abnormalities. I think she's fortunate to find out these possible problems (that I'm sure will vanish by the time she is born). Where I live, you get one scan when you find out you're pregnant ...and a follow up scan at 20 weeks to check the baby's growth. The other 38 weeks, you're left to cross your fingers that everything is ok. If you have a straightforward birth - you go home after 6 hours...a c-section, it's the day after.
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Post by Guest »

Vanessa is, per usual, a drama queen. I couldn't get through that video re: ultrasound findings. She said her doctor said it was nothing to worry about. She said the nurse told her not to google stuff and overreact. But of course, Vanessa does and reads the worst case scenario she can find on google to her subs, starts sniffling and seeks attention. Purely disgusting how low she will go to get attention. I'm surprised she hasn't figured out a way to fanangle in a gofundme.

I can't believe she is planning a big wedding. This woman will have three children, one an infant, and we all know she forced this proposal. A big venue and professional decorators?? God she is such a wannabe try hard. Did anyone else catch in her video how bitchy she sounded?? "What did she think of course I'm hiring professionals!!" Ugh.

She is PURE trash. No matter how much baby lips you put on her, she's still garbage.

PinchedNipples
Informer
Informer

Post by PinchedNipples »

A big wedding? Then why does she have a gofund me for her dad? Who's financing the BIG wedding?

Doctors say not to google shit because adding stress to a pregnancy is not healthy. Being stressed, and dramatic, and negative is not a healthy way to care a baby...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

I'll wait for her nasty backlash on that one referring to me not having any children and so I don't deserve to have an opinion. Which I won't go into again. But I will say thanks to her. My entire career has been built on repairing and raising children that were born and lived with mother's like her.

"The light shines in the dark. But does the dark comprehend it? Nope! No it does not!"

-The Gospel of John- Hispter Translation

getyolifegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by getyolifegirl »

What is it with scammers like her and Niki Murphy it's like they start a gofundme and the minute people start donating suddenly they are going on all kinds of spending sprees.

I find it very difficult to feel sorry for her for anything and as cruel as it sounds I feel as though has brought it on herself. Her channel is just filled with negativity all her past videos bashing everything and everyone that's why I think lots of people didn't donate to her dads gofundme. I must say I was surprised she didn't jump on the whole Jaclyn hill beccagate scandal.

I won't be suprised if she starts another gofundme for her wedding and then gets pissed when people don't want to give her $$$.

I know ciaoobella is boring as hell but even she had enough sense to distance herself from Vanessa.

Post by Guest »

I don't feel sorry for her either. And I am positive she will make a passive aggressive tweet or comment in a video that we are all sick and aren't mothers etc etc.

No one here has ever said a word about her children. Brady and Emmalyn are cute and Brady is a sweet kid. It's downright sad Vanessa is their mother. Vanessa has always treated Brady more like a friend than a son. Her place is always cluttered and it's painfully obvious she's content to plop Brady in front of his video games or tv (the girls will be treated no differently) while she YouTubes, plays online and does her own thing.

The wedding thing is just to show off and prove something to the online community. The way she's acting already...nasty, bitchy...should make any man run. She's so negative and horrible. And I totally agree. Meg may be many things, but you know she distanced herself from Vanessa for a damn good reason. She's poison.

getyolifegirl
Talker
Talker

Post by getyolifegirl »

I hate how she always tries to throw in how not having kids somehow means you have no idea what being a parent is.

I have kids and it bothers me how much she complains about being a parent or what having kids is like. If I spent half as much time as she did on complaining about everything I would never get anything done. I understand that sometimes kids make a mess and that things can become cluttered but she's at home all day???

Everything with her is like a complaint.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

So how is that BIG WEDDING planning going?
Who is going to pay for it?
You are not stupid enough to ask your subbies to pay for it are you?
People are just waiting for you to do a GFM for that too.
Only plan a wedding you and your husband can afford. 8-) 8-) 8-)

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Vanessa
How do you think Karina liked your comments about her channel that you made the other day? How you thought it should be run with open comments. I heard that she was not happy with you or Niki [mostly Niki] inserting yourselves into comments that were under a video that didn't say many bad things but the way he said them made her look like an idiot. :D :D :D :D :D

Post by Guest »

I try to avoid her videos but her bridesmaid bag video popped up in my suggestions. Gawd she's tacky af. A shot glass, mints, cheap candle and off brand juice as a "be my bridesmaid" gift. She goes off into a tangent about how she didn't give a bottle of wine because she doesn't know what everyone likes. Ugh she is just trash trash.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

i have unsubscribed from her in ages but i'm going to catch up with her videos about the 3rd pregnacy and wedding. LOL this wedding must be the highlight of this thread! it's going to be awful!
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Return to “U-Z”