ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Umbreon
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by Umbreon »

She's too lazy for blonde. She should stick with a more cool toned version of the brown she has now (because idc what she says, that is NOT blonde) and just let it grow out its natural color. Blonde is high-maintenance -- getting regular root touch-ups and trims gets pricey. Plus you have to be on top of using conditioning treatments and purple shampoo/conditioner if you wanna keep it looking nice. I know from experience lol. But we all know this girl is adamantly against saving money :roll:

Whatever though, better than that awful red she had for too many years

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

LOL you guys weren't kidding, that is no where near blonde. From her picture on Insta, I thought she looked so good, but then seeing her in the video.....not so much. Plus, she's gaining back the weight she had lost.

femscout
Informer
Informer

Post by femscout »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:LOL you guys weren't kidding, that is no where near blonde. From her picture on Insta, I thought she looked so good, but then seeing her in the video.....not so much. Plus, she's gaining back the weight she had lost.
I think she's just REALLY good at the FGA. As someone who is overweight myself it's really easy to tell when she's posing and exactly what tricks she's using. People noticed that in videos and pictures she looks much bigger. For example, in Polina's most recent vlog you can really tell her size. She looks 10x bigger compared to her Snapchat and IG pics.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

How does this girl pay $350 for that hair when she has no job? If she's doing a gradual lift then she's going to pay that 3 x or more. What an idiot. You live in a one room apt. Rachel! Not counting the bathroom and maybe a closet.

nickiminaj
Learner
Learner

Post by nickiminaj »

Lol Rachel is still reading our threads yall. She snapchatted a selfie and captioned it "but my hair isnt blonde tho..." Like, you're right Rachel, it's not. Lol, brunette as hell.

BougieBitch
Learner
Learner

Post by BougieBitch »

nickiminaj wrote:Lol Rachel is still reading our threads yall. She snapchatted a selfie and captioned it "but my hair isnt blonde tho..." Like, you're right Rachel, it's not. Lol, brunette as hell.
Brass =/= blonde but keep telling yourself it's not orange. :rofl:

Lattekitty
Learner
Learner

Post by Lattekitty »

Chris's sister comes to visit them and all she snaps about is how happy she is that the sister is bringing her guitar.

Also today she talked about how doing one video and going to therapy left her so exhausted she couldn't do their podcast... Because sitting around talking is so hard to do?

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

Sooo apparently she filmed a story time video about the time she got thrown up on during sex. She actually makes me feel sick, she's so greasy and gross already, to think about her having sex and on top of that getting thrown up on - nope. Needless to say I'll watch the video, but probably feel nauseous just looking her. She's foul.

Also, I'm almost positive it'll be with someone other than Chris, or Chris and another person, or it'd just be how everyone knows Lily's the person in all of Marshall's sex stories from How I Met Your Mother. I genuinely can't imagine her going out and finding other partner's though. She snapchats most of the day, and is ALWAYS at home during the night. And she doesn't go to parties, because she didn't go to Chris' work party because of her period and she couldn't stay at a New Years party. Sooo, maybe Tinder? Idk if I buy it though.

thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by thelushprincess »

Caved and watched the video, genuinely feel ill now. Someone's desperate for views - why would you share something like that with the internet about your current partner?! :(

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Wait, ewww! So it was about Chris?

thelushprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by thelushprincess »

idontknowwhoiam wrote:Wait, ewww! So it was about Chris?
Yep! What a star girlfriend

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

I'm sure Chris is so excited to have her share their sex stories to thousands of people. That's not embarrassing at all.

realistic_dreamer2
Learner
Learner

Post by realistic_dreamer2 »

Hey guys.. Had to make a new account since my first one (realistic_dreamer) won't let me log in or change my password, no matter what I do..

I'm probably the only one that liked that "clown" bright red hair.. idk.. But I agree this (definitelly not blonde LOL) color looks waaay better on her..

I wish Chris had the balls to talk about all the stupid shit Rachel did, I can only imagine how ridiculous the stories would get.. I mean, it's Rachel we're talking about here..

gwinn
Learner
Learner

Post by gwinn »

The difference in editing and effects between Rachel's and Sarah's video is really interesting. In Sarah's video she looks veeery tired and greasy, even more than in her own.

And i don't even want to start about that collab. They tried so hard to be funny.

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

It's sad that she's making fun of 2013 when she honestly looked the best and seemed the happiest. It's kind of ironic that her older, more bitter and unhappy self is ridiculing her happier, prettier self.

realistic_dreamer2
Learner
Learner

Post by realistic_dreamer2 »

nutella wrote:It's sad that she's making fun of 2013 when she honestly looked the best and seemed the happiest. It's kind of ironic that her older, more bitter and unhappy self is ridiculing her happier, prettier self.
I don't think she was happier back then, she just hid it better. She was bitter only in her rants, but as it turns out, she's bitter and bitchy all the time.

Caunw 3n_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Caunw 3n_ »

I actually really like rachel but lately I have been getting so irked about her lying and laziness. She never films on the days she says she will...even though she has nothing else to do other that go to therapy. I understand mental illness and not being able to leave the house and it sucks. But she has one of the easiest jobs to maintain and she can NEVER deliver when she promises to. Yesterday her excuse for not being able to film was literally ''my skin looked too dry under my foundation''. Like seriously???? I actually lol'd and rolled my eyes. She needs to be honest. If she doesn't want to film that just say I don't feel like being on camera? I think she doesn't even want to make youtube vids anymore but spits out a few half assed ones a month so she can get a paycheck.

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

Why the hell do beauty brands keep sending her shit? I don't get it. Maybe she has a good manager or something. She gets PR packages from Smashbox, Glamglow, MAC, wtf she doesn't even make content.

tysm
Learner
Learner

Post by tysm »

Image HOW IS THIS AN ACCEPTABLE LOOK TO WEAR OUT?? Literally disgusting. Please Rachel, wear one more facemask, I'm begging you :?

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

Her boobs look so saggy :?

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”