PBBunny97 General Thread Part 1

angel face
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PBBunny97 General Thread Part 1

Post by angel face »

msstylefinder wrote:i think she drinks and partys to take the pain of her parents away with her mom and all its quite obvi there not focused on polina very much so they let her do what she wants in reality i think she wants them to care but since they dont she drinks and drinks and drinks some more so sad.
if thats the case then i guess everyone i know has a bad relationship with their parents

brookeelise
Learner
Learner

Post by brookeelise »

She is such a brat. I thought that fight on twitter was hilarious though :lol:

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

she partys more than some 18 year olds and shes only 15 if you fo to youtube.com/beautybycarla shes a 14 year old guru so close to polinas age and is nothing like her but then again most ppl arent one thing about polina is that she cant admit shes not classy haha like who do she think shes fooling

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

Did they open up a new thread because nobody's posting anymore lol ?

Mosseeiey
Learner
Learner

Post by Mosseeiey »

msstylefinder wrote:Did they open up a new thread because nobody's posting anymore lol ?
I don't think so. Polina's been out of town so she hasn't posted any new videos or posted on her Twitter.

merp
Informer
Informer

Post by merp »

ewwww she's so sunburnt and blotchy in her dominican recap video. she bragged about how tan she was lol yea right that looks painful

mufflers19
Debater
Debater

Post by mufflers19 »

She looks like a lobster in that vid lol

Bear
Talker
Talker

Post by Bear »

LOL she does, and she has soo many pictures of herself. I think the first pic looks really pretty (where she's looking off to the side), but when she's in that long pink dress, she looks like a bleach blond, robsterish looking housewife. at 27 seconds, when she's wearing a blue bikini, her hair looks so weird LOL.

abbylc7princess
Talker
Talker

Post by abbylc7princess »

Her hair looks like crap omg. her skin is bright red and then her hair is that weird yellowish shade, not blonde, yellow. like when a five year old tries to draw a blonde with crayons. what is so weird about it is that everytime she goes on vacation she just has like a photoshoot everytime she takes a step. it isn't like normal people who take a few selfies but then pictures with their families and friends, no she straight up poses and acts like she's something all by herself. bet her parents get tired of taking pictures of her all freaking vacation. anyone else think that's weird?

Bear
Talker
Talker

Post by Bear »

yeah i do think it's weird.. LOL ^ She's extremely vain, materialistic & narcissistic.

Mosseeiey
Learner
Learner

Post by Mosseeiey »

Her new video -
Ok we all know the real reason you did this video. It's because Just Fab is paying you to.
Next, that outfit is nothing special and it looks like anything she'd wear to school. Again, she wouldn't have made a separate video on her outfit if she wasn't paid to.
She was talking about rip offs, which I'm pretty sure is what her J Crew necklace is and so is her "Cartier" bracelet.
The brown riding boots looked weird with the black pants and necklace I think. And of her course, her face is darker than her neck. What else is new.

filthyhot
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by filthyhot »

[youtube][/youtube]

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

LMFAO. all she did was upload an old outfit so she could do mylikes because justfab is on mylikes right now even though she claims she doesn't do it. people are so fucking retarded. and trust me that bubble necklace was fake, probably got that shit from etsy and i DOUBT her cartier is real. remember when she wasn't saying "cartier bangle" she would just say my bangle. shes fucking retarded. real rich people dont brag about being rich

lolcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lolcakes »

LOL at her DR video... those pictures are embarassing. :? She just embarasses me in general. It's clear she just had to get up those pics to show off her trip and tan(sunburn).
And her Twitter is private now... wtf. She's a "beauty guru" and she protected her account? That's weird to me.. I refuse to request to follow her. :x

Mosseeiey
Learner
Learner

Post by Mosseeiey »

lolcakes wrote:LOL at her DR video... those pictures are embarassing. :? She just embarasses me in general. It's clear she just had to get up those pics to show off her trip and tan(sunburn).
And her Twitter is private now... wtf. She's a "beauty guru" and she protected her account? That's weird to me.. I refuse to request to follow her. :x
She probably made her twitter account private because after reading the comments on her newest videos, she's realized that no one likes her anymore because they see what she does on Twitter. So now she can post pictures of herself drunk and fight with people on Twitter without every single person seeing it. I doubt that's gonna boost her likability at all.
It's pointless for a beauty guru to have a private Twitter account. Shouldn't she be able to interact with her fans and posts messages about her videos on her Twitter? I understand if a guru has a private account that she uses for her friends, but otherwise it's weird to me too.

Oh and I realized that her sponsored Just Fab video was a clip from an outfit of the week after reading the comments. Wow. She puts lots of effort into her videos. So now she's stooped as low as to reusing clips and trying to make it a new video? Even the most hated gurus don't even do that I don't think.

Jennifer
Debater
Debater

Post by Jennifer »

filthyhot wrote:[youtube][/youtube]
is that your video? :S
--------------- ❤Jennifer

ikeepitrealok
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ikeepitrealok »

she said she privated it because "her dad thinks shes naughty" aka her mom has been letting her run wild and her dad saw it and flipped the fuck out so now shes going to hide it

msstylefinder
Learner
Learner

Post by msstylefinder »

that girl with the video is right pbbunny97 i hate to say it is an attention whore and soooo much more

Return to “polinaberegova”