PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

rememberthis
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

Post by rememberthis »

heyletsgossip wrote:In her recent live stream she said this is the happiest she had ever been. Josh probably feels like shit hearing about how happy happy happy she is all the time and he's not part of it. He seems like the kind of guy who needs constant reassurance that his gf/wife loves him and only him. I also think he seems like the type to be jealous and bringing a lot of stress to her. Maybe that's why she keeps saying this "choose happiness" slogan because she's over his bs and just wants to be happy. After a while people get sick of the way their significant others drain them when they have jealousy and trust issues. IMO
This makes a lot of sense to me. For anyone who didn't see the snaps with her director, basically they're laying on a bed (or something) together joking about how it would be funny if the director/actor relationship was actually a dating relationship, and saying things like "good take babe" and "babe are you mad at me?" repeatedly. Like, it's clearly an inside joke that isn't even funny to other people, so I also found it kind of weird that she posted something that mostly just came off as super flirty... I haven't been one of the "they're getting divorced" people at all but this still struck me as weird. And meanwhile Josh is being super emo on twitter talking about feeling alone aside from his fans, etc. I don't necessarily think they're headed towards splitting, but I def think the issues the past couple posters have mentioned might be at play here.

I wouldn't read too much into her not wearing her ring, though... she doesn't wear it as Miranda, so often doesn't wear it as Colleen either while she's filming so it doesn't get lost.

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

Post by NicoleThePickle »

badgerfan95 wrote:Anyone else notice that she wasnt wearing her ring in her last video?
I'm sure it was because she was filming stuff for the show as Miranda and didn't put it back on. And lots of couples don't wear their rings but are perfectly happy.

vaffanculo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vaffanculo »

Now that I think about it, their wedding anniversary date is just a month away. Having Colleen not keep clamoring about it every single day is very very fishy. Hmm...

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

vaffanculo wrote:Now that I think about it, their wedding anniversary date is just a month away. Having Colleen not keep clamoring about it every single day is very very fishy. Hmm...
As strained as she and Josh may or may not be, I think she simply just doesn't feel the need to talk about her anniversary and hype it up. Nothing really fishy about that.

meebee
Informer
Informer

Post by meebee »

NicoleThePickle wrote:
vaffanculo wrote:Now that I think about it, their wedding anniversary date is just a month away. Having Colleen not keep clamoring about it every single day is very very fishy. Hmm...
As strained as she and Josh may or may not be, I think she simply just doesn't feel the need to talk about her anniversary and hype it up. Nothing really fishy about that.
That honestly doesn't sound like Colleen. These two are, or were, super up each other's asses and were constantly talking about each other.

catz_meow22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catz_meow22 »

I think she said at one point she was with like one other guy before Josh?
If so I would not put it past Colleen or to feel like she is missing out on dating now that she has so much time away from her husband to figure it out.
I finally watched a video and glanced at her Insta and didn't see anything too out of the ordinary, But who knows maybe she does feel like could be experiencing other penises ehem* I mean people. Not sure if she would cheat probably divorce or something first if that was truly ever the case. I don't know.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

rememberthis
Talker
Talker

Post by rememberthis »

She's definitely playing up the flirtiness with Andrew on snapchat now, after acknowledging the rumours. But like, even if it's meant to be a trolling sort of flirtiness now, it's still there... and honestly, as much as Josh annoys me, thinking about how he probably feels watching those snaps kind of bums me out.

Either way, filming just finished I think so she'll be going back to California soon - it'll be interesting to see what happens when she's at home with Josh again. I guess it's very possible things will go right back to normal for those two, but we'll see.

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

catz_meow22 wrote:I think she said at one point she was with like one other guy before Josh?
If so I would not put it past Colleen or to feel like she is missing out on dating now that she has so much time away from her husband to figure it out.
I finally watched a video and glanced at her Insta and didn't see anything too out of the ordinary, But who knows maybe she does feel like could be experiencing other penises ehem* I mean people. Not sure if she would cheat probably divorce or something first if that was truly ever the case. I don't know.

I feel like everyone should date a bit before settling down with one person. I mean, I guess it works out for some people to only have been with one person or only a small amount of people, but I feel like it doesn't work out super well most of the time. And for some reason, I feel like when you count in the fact that Colleen was homeschooled and obviously didn't date then, she never really had a lot of time to grow and sort of discover who she is or who she wants with her for the rest of her life. I guess I feel like they rushed into marriage, despite being together for 5 years or so.

vaffanculo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by vaffanculo »

meebee wrote:That honestly doesn't sound like Colleen. These two are, or were, super up each other's asses and were constantly talking about each other.
That is exactly what I thought, and why I am wondering about the reason behind Josh and Colleen's silence, especially regarding their anniversary.

sasquatch
Learner
Learner

Post by sasquatch »

NicoleThePickle wrote: I guess I feel like they rushed into marriage, despite being together for 5 years or so.
but didn't they break up for a while?
English is my first language. I don't know where I was going with this.

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

sasquatch wrote:
NicoleThePickle wrote: I guess I feel like they rushed into marriage, despite being together for 5 years or so.
Oh maybe. Too bad she didn't date around then.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

sasquatch wrote:
They did. I don't know the specifics on it but for some reason I want to say it was for about a year. I know we talked about it earlier in the thread when her True Life episode aired.

EmmyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by EmmyRed »

I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds her flirty with the director. I agree with the people saying it's odd for them not to mention their anniversary coming up, because looking past this year it seems it was all they could do to not screw on camera.

dontwantanaccount
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by dontwantanaccount »

Anyone else find it odd that neither Colleen nor Josh have mentioned anything (that I've seen) about being excited to be reunited? She is supposedly returning to the US today, but all we've heard from Colleen is how sad she is about leaving and I haven't seen Josh mention anything about her return (and he posted a vlog today). Also, I noticed Josh's parents are visiting...I don't know, I feel like if my SO was gone for a couple months and was coming back, I'd want some one-on-one time. Something just feels off.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

Off topic, but her sister is the most annoying person. I had no other videos to watch, and hers was recommended, so i watched it. She complains about everything. She thinks its cute to be negative but it really turns me off from watching her.

Spacoley03
Learner
Learner

Post by Spacoley03 »

She tweeted something about hating moochers and how they need to earn their own shit.........
Says the woman with a whole army of family and friends literally riding her coattails. :roll:

catz_meow22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catz_meow22 »

Couple things I noticed about Colleens recent upload.
1. She looks anorexic
And It bothers me no one points out this type of thing unless its someone who has possibly either put on a few extra pounds or a substantial amount of weight. For that there is something obviously wrong with society.

2. Botox: girl looks like she may have had some in her forehead but it might be wearing off because her usual wrinkles are virtually minor then the deep and obvious lines I'm used to seeing.

3. I think when she said she is going to miss the people she grew to love and care for, does anyone else maybe think she meant the Director most of all?
I
I'm just speculating.

catz_meow22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catz_meow22 »

Sorry for double post but I forgot to add this previously.
Either Colleen and Josh are on the rocks low key or maybe they don't want to jeprodize the relationship by continuing to put it all out there online anymore so they can avoid BF VS GF type ordeal.

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

alienrasta wrote:Off topic, but her sister is the most annoying person. I had no other videos to watch, and hers was recommended, so i watched it. She complains about everything. She thinks its cute to be negative but it really turns me off from watching her.
It bugs me so much that she has so many subscribers on her main channel for the little effort she puts in. I know she only has subscribers because of Colleen but man, if youtube is your job, at least put effort or something into what you upload. And the fact she decided she needed a separate channel for her vlogs?

secret25
Debater
Debater

Post by secret25 »

I love Rachel. But I definitely think she's one of those people you either love or hate based on her personality.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”