Kailee410
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Wendy Lee

Post by Kailee410 »

thrownunderthebus wrote:Image

Poor poppy, she just wants a nice pic with her mom.....Have you seen the comments under this pic? ALL her kids say nasty things including poppy on FB about her
I don't know why but whenever I see this pic of Wendy she reminds of Roz from Monster Inc! :rofl:
Also, FUCK U WENDY you sterile cnt who no one wants to fuck, your time is ticking away and your just angry but don't be because it won't make your dried up ovaries any more fertile! :FU:

Kailee410
Learner
Learner

Post by Kailee410 »

What's one thing Wendy and her Vagina have in common? Other than Wendys lips and vag being shaped the same?!... They're both DRIED up and WORTHLESS! :D :FU:

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

Wendy has done so many shady illegal things yet she had the nerve to come on YT & trash talk youtubers on their wrongdoings when she's no better. :o Delusional old hag!

rocket scientist
Learner
Learner

Post by rocket scientist »

StewMeat wrote:
Red Robin Bird wrote:We jelly AF of those low trailer ceilings and goodwill curtains. Bitch steals herself a 20 Y.O. car and acts like she's all that. {{maybe in her end of the trailer park its a big deal }} :rofl:

Yuppers, I know this place. It is a trailer. Iam new here but not new to Wendy. I am friends with her daughter poppy. We call Her mom **Diablo** for those of you who know Spanish its the devil. We would say she is like a turd you want to flush but can't get rid of. Poppy has has many problems and off the chart fights with her mam.When she was living in a duplex we lived in she used to steal the Christmas cards and look for money and she would joke about it. This is copy of one of many of the court orders against her just to prove I am who I say I am. If your reading here Wendy than you know who I m.
This was an order of protection against her. one of many.
What I noticed straight away was the " hacking" and the " threats" same old Stinky Wrinkle. This seems to be her M.O. She threatens threatens threatens and most normal people back away from that so Stinky Wrinkle gets her way. I hope that someone has the balls now to not believe that stupid idle threat and take this to the po po and get Stinky Wrinkle in the big house where she can try her game on some of the ladies there. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :FU:

rocket scientist
Learner
Learner

YouslessTube wrote:Wendy has done so many shady illegal things yet she had the nerve to come on YT & trash talk youtubers on their wrongdoings when she's no better. :o Delusional old hag!
Noticed that too. In her periscope she talked about screaming kids in the background but we just heard that her own spawn are following in pill popping Stinky Wrinkle Mommy footsteps. :tu: :rofl: :FU:

rocket scientist
Learner
Learner

StewMeat wrote:
Red Robin Bird wrote:We jelly AF of those low trailer ceilings and goodwill curtains. Bitch steals herself a 20 Y.O. car and acts like she's all that. {{maybe in her end of the trailer park its a big deal }} :rofl:

Yuppers, I know this place. It is a trailer. Iam new here but not new to Wendy. I am friends with her daughter poppy. We call Her mom **Diablo** for those of you who know Spanish its the devil. We would say she is like a turd you want to flush but can't get rid of. Poppy has has many problems and off the chart fights with her mam.When she was living in a duplex we lived in she used to steal the Christmas cards and look for money and she would joke about it. This is copy of one of many of the court orders against her just to prove I am who I say I am. If your reading here Wendy than you know who I m.
This was an order of protection against her. one of many.
This must be the ex , but who is in Washington? I get that divorce is messy. I have been there myself But never had an order of protection. Good lord. She will try and say this is typical couples things but writing to his new fiances parents? This is like Glen Close in Fatal Attraction. All we need to hear about now is a boiled rabbit. Girl is coco for cocoa puffs :rofl: :rofl:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

Ewwww, I was waiting for this fight to pop Go Nick!

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Ewwww, I was waiting for this fight to pop Go Nick!

I don't care for him one IOTA and his content is shit, but I got to give him props for that hashtag! TOUCHE, TOUCHE! :rofl:
~*~ When they stop talking to you, they start talking about you. ~*~

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

sparklejunkies wrote:

I don't care for him one IOTA and his content is shit, but I got to give him props for that hashtag! TOUCHE, TOUCHE! :rofl:
Same. He's not my cup-o-tea, but... yeah.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:
sparklejunkies wrote:

Same. He's not my cup-o-tea, but... yeah.
Yep. I give the Devil his due. Much respect for that comeback. :rofl: :tu: :rofl:

Red Robin Bird
Learner
Learner

Post by Red Robin Bird »

StewMeat wrote:
StewMeat wrote:Image
There are many who are afraid of her including my dad and step mom. At first I thought it was just us but Poppy told me that they have to always move because she gets busted by someone else. She just keeps threatening people so nobody really wants to talk up for themselves. She is using Poppy right now for benefits from the state. Something to do with housing if someone is in school . They don't know that Poppy has a job . ALl her kids have been in trouble with drugs . I never watched her channel until the last couple weeks before she took it down but from what iam reading its just business as usual for her. nobody here likes her.
So far I have seen 3 different orders of protection against WL. How is she going to explain that? maybe is you realllllllllllly stretch the truth you can explain away one. Thats a huge mayyyyyyybbbeeeeee but 3? and counting?!?!

Had to give y'all your daily dose of Miss Stinkie Wrinkle , perfect name for her BTW :respekt:
Excuse the tag a friend box. This is from her Facebook. She has no clue who I am and I give zero fucks if she did.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

Gosh, there is really nothing wrong with the God given right to age and look it ( some people have died to young) but the reason I'm not saying SHIT about it ( although it does sound like I am but believe me I AM NO) is that she is just a "SPECIAL LITTLE SNOWFLAKE"

If she hadn't been so SALTY and CRUNCHY and BITTER in her "GOSSIP" videos I would be defending her on her looks, no one can help how they look but you sure can help how you come across and how you act. Out of the two Gossip Queens I preferred TALI LOVE, she got a lot nicer after she got her butt spanked from the cheating video and the reason she stopped getting MY support because she started flip flopping between NINA and TRISHA. so I walked away from that mess

but....

MS. STINKY WRINKLE? downright nasty, from the comments to the language. She went places NO ONE should've gone to, totally unnecessary. Oh, and don't forget how "GLEEFULLY" she reported things. Cracking up at her own perceived cleverness. Sorry I ever got involved, and next time I will listen to my own INSTINCTS about people.

You can't be calling people out when your sheets are not clean and you are not to swift about hiding your own dirty laundry. She thought she was being CUTESIE but she just ended up being NASTY.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

Gosh, there is really nothing wrong with the God given right to age and look it ( some people have died to young) but the reason I'm not saying SHIT about it ( although it does sound like I am but believe me I AM NO) is that she is just a "SPECIAL LITTLE SNOWFLAKE"

If she hadn't been so SALTY and CRUNCHY and BITTER in her "GOSSIP" videos I would be defending her on her looks, no one can help how they look but you sure can help how you come across and how you act. Out of the two Gossip Queens I preferred TALI LOVE, she got a lot nicer after she got her butt spanked from the cheating video and the reason she stopped getting MY support because she started flip flopping between NINA and TRISHA. so I walked away from that mess

but....

MS. STINKY WRINKLE? downright nasty, from the comments to the language. She went places NO ONE should've gone to, totally unnecessary. Oh, and don't forget how "GLEEFULLY" she reported things. Cracking up at her own perceived cleverness. Sorry I ever got involved, and next time I will listen to my own INSTINCTS about people.

You can't be calling people out when your sheets are not clean and you are not to swift about hiding your own dirty laundry. She thought she was being CUTESIE but she just ended up being NASTY.

crazycullahs
Talker
Talker

Post by crazycullahs »

Ok I'm confused, yesterday I just watched her new video on Trisha Paytas & now that's gone too?? What is going on with her- I mean why post a video after all this time then take it down a day or so later?
As for her looks I've always thought Lisalisad1 is fast approaching Wendy Lee territory with the fried hair & piled on makeup.

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

crazycullahs wrote:Ok I'm confused, yesterday I just watched her new video on Trisha Paytas & now that's gone too?? What is going on with her- I mean why post a video after all this time then take it down a day or so later?
As for her looks I've always thought Lisalisad1 is fast approaching Wendy Lee territory with the fried hair & piled on makeup.
oh GOD help them. :rofl:

sparklejunkies
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by sparklejunkies »

crazycullahs wrote:Ok I'm confused, yesterday I just watched her new video on Trisha Paytas & now that's gone too?? What is going on with her- I mean why post a video after all this time then take it down a day or so later?

There were actually 2 videos , I didn't manage to catch the first short one.

FrootLoops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrootLoops »

sparklejunkies wrote:

whats her new channel called lol
**Frooty Froot Loops**

Katt
Talker
Talker

Post by Katt »

FrootLoops wrote:
sparklejunkies wrote:

whats her new channel called lol
Wow it is gone . I think her channel was just called wendy lee.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Red Robin Bird
Learner
Learner

Post by Red Robin Bird »

Let us just take a moment in silence to gaze at our Stinky Wrinkle ,White Trash Queen. :tu:

-Those baby poop colored eye's
-Those ill-fitting lashes
-That non-existent lip
-Those beautiful horizontal lines , deep and black like her heart
Oh Stinky Wrinkle, we miss you so. :love2: :rofl: :love2: :rofl: :love2:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Red Robin Bird wrote:Image

Let us just take a moment in silence to gaze at our Stinky Wrinkle ,White Trash Queen. :tu:

-Those baby poop colored eye's
-Those ill-fitting lashes
-That non-existent lip
-Those beautiful horizontal lines , deep and black like her heart
Oh Stinky Wrinkle, we miss you so. :love2: :rofl: :love2: :rofl: :love2:
Hahahaha! Don't forget about those Ahmaazzzinggg bulldog jouls!

Return to “U-Z”