Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 69 - Hazy Shades of Crazy and Orange

Post by MaryAlice »

Nolagirl wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:
MaryAlice wrote:Hi guys! Very long time lurker and also long time member, just never felt the need to post anything. You all are so awesome at covering the train wreck that is the Shitshow!

But the reason I wanted to finally post.. my hubby and I were watching the Cleveland Indians vs Cincinnati Reds and the Reds pitcher is legit a future version of Phoenix!!! I don't know if GG will let me post a picture but if you Google Cincinnati reds John Lamb, oh boy the hair and everything!! He even has Sam's lack of a chin!! Poor guy :|
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: LOL HE DOES!!! The only difference is; Norman will never excel in sport.
Dang!! Wow that really does look like a future Norman!!! Exactly what Barbie said above, "Norman will never excel in sport"!!!

Welcome to GG! Always glad to see a new person join!!
Thanks! And you're totally right this man is leaps ahead of were phoenix would ever be as an adult. I feel bad for guy having to resemble the kid.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

GGANON wrote:Every time I watch a video of Sam doing her eye makeup I always wonder why she doesn't use brown or black eyeliner on her upper lash line. Her eye makeup always looks weird and unfinished to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She was using a dermaroller in the end of the recent vlog...plus she still shaves her face. With raw open cysts ImageImage

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

puccamom wrote:
GGANON wrote:Every time I watch a video of Sam doing her eye makeup I always wonder why she doesn't use brown or black eyeliner on her upper lash line. Her eye makeup always looks weird and unfinished to me.

She was using a dermaroller in the end of the recent vlog...plus she still shaves her face. With raw open cysts ImageImage
I watched the recent vlog but only watched her do the side of her face while I was doing my hair. I had no clue what a derma roller was til I googled it so I assumed she was shaving lol.

Kat29
Debater
Debater

Post by Kat29 »

So Jay got a purse , Phoenix got a purse , Sam has one so where's Lilly's purse ???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gizmonizmo
Talker
Talker

Post by gizmonizmo »

It does not bother me that he got $5 bucks per tooth that is actually cheap IMO but to give a dollar to the little girl and then 10 to him isn't fair at all and wasn't the little girls tooth loosing dramatic? like some sort of injury? I feel so bad for her.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Lillysmum wrote:
rakesfunnyfarm wrote:This is how I see the money they made from the lemonade sale.They don't need any more toys! Take them to the bank and open them a saving account.As for the tooth fairy, NO Scam it is not $5 my granddaughter gets $1 same as my kids did back when they were home.Admit it P is your favorite!
I was thinking the exact same thing. As soon as these kids get any money S&J take them straight down to target to buy toys. Obviously this is how S&J treat their money as well and are just passing this onto the kids. At their age I had a bank account and was taught to put my money into the account where I could save it for the future. My daughter had a bank account opened for her when she was 3 months old and she will be taught the value of money the same as I was.

Funny y'all say this. And I agree. The kids aren't learning the value of anything. They get money and spend it right away. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. And getting $5 per tooth. I guess Sam is gonna have to continue that with the rest of P's teeth and Lily's teeth. The kids don't "appreciate" anything. I don't even think they've ever heard the word.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

The ShitShow Pt. 69 - Hazy Shades of Crazy and Orange

Post by Nolagirl »

ETA:

Last edited by Nolagirl on Mon May 16, 2016 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

gizmonizmo wrote:It does not bother me that he got $5 bucks per tooth that is actually cheap IMO but to give a dollar to the little girl and then 10 to him isn't fair at all and wasn't the little girls tooth loosing dramatic? like some sort of injury? I feel so bad for her.
Yep hers was due to an injury - I suspect X had something to do with that "fall" from the couch ImageImage I just wanna go rescue Lily from that home. I'm glad to see Jay interact and be a Dad to her and giving her attention. She clearly doesn't get it from Sam....she's too busy praising her eldest daughter "Norma" hahaha

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Not to mention her eye looks always look the same. Pink. She doesn't do anything special. Gene the look she just did isn't anything spectacular. She used colorpop metamorphosis which is a pink purple color.
Nolagirl wrote:Image

OMG. I was gonna post this. Awful picture. And clown makeup.

kajiraoni
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kajiraoni »

I had a thought while watching the vlog (damnit!) When Phoebe was trying to jump rope and he wouldn't take his eyes off of Scum, I get the feeling these kids are probably ignored for the most part when there's no camera. Usually when kids want to show you something they'll look at what they are trying to do/show you and not lock eyes like he did. That and their kids constant calling "mom, mom, mom, mom" to get her attention. I don't recall (though I could be wrong) them having to say dad repeatedly like that.

I'm glad they made enough money on their yard sale only to turn around and go eat out. Idiots. :roll:

Edit for...

Does anyone know if they ever have given Lily money like they do Phoebe and film her shopping for toys?

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Beautyandcrafts wrote:Unequal pay for the same thing. There is a major gender gap in that house. My son has lost a handful of teeth and sometimes the tooth fairy leaves him nothing he doesnt care because he doesnt really know about the tooth fairy because we don't make a big deal out of it. X will be one of those people now who demand $15/hr for flipping burgers. Redic to put it in scams words.
It's like women being paid less than men for the same. Lily needs to step up like Pearl the landlord. lol

[youtube][/youtube]

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betinha29 »

Sam complaining about no one coming to day 2 of the garage sale, "You can't tell what's in there if you just pull up & drive people! You HAVE to get out." ... Meanwhile she doesn't want to stand outside because it's cold. Where I'm from, if you leave a bin of clothes outside with no one tending to it, people assume you're giving it away for free. A garage sale is organized... Clothes hung up on racks or hangers. Shirts folded on a table, seperated by size/gender.. Not thrown into a bin and left in the front yard while you go inside & complain that no one is showing up. If she's really trying to clean up house, I'd put all the baby toys in one bin & put one price on the entire bin of toys. Get rid of it. You don't need it. Someone's more likely to buy a bin full of toys for $30 than buying seperate toys for $3 or $4 each. Just my idea.
----------------

Kids eating on the floor is gross. They had the little kid's table right nearby but they still eat on the floor? Gross.
----------------

Phoenix picking his ass right on camera, then you wonder why he gets pink eye?
----------------

I feel bad for Lily. First tooth she lost was accidental and traumatic. She was bleeding and had to go to the dentist. Her situation merits more tooth fairy money than P losing two teeth in one day, but she only gets 1 dollar in quarters for her experience. It must suck to see your brother lose 3 teeth after you only lost one & everytime he loses his teeth, it's a damn celebration. P is obviously favored. It's okay though. Lily will grow that tough skin & she will be better off in the future. She's a little firecracker with a lot of personality. She notices the favoritism & I'm glad whenever she's alone with Jay, she feels just as special as P when he's alone with Sam.
----------------

Nola, I agree with you about Jay resenting P. I think Sam became addicted to P & threw Jay to the side. Lily wasn't her cup of tea either so she just showed all her love & attention to Phoenix. Jay & Lily probably relate to eachother in the sense that they don't get loved as much. It sucks to say that but to me it's pretty obvious. Jay gets talked down to, compared to other guys, yelled at if he doesn't follow orders. Lily gets talked down to (when she locked the bathroom), compared (to Phoenix ALL THE TIME), and yelled at when SHE doesn't follow orders. I put she in caps because only SHE gets reprimanded. P does not.
----------------

& LMAO at Sam trying to teach the kid how to subtract double digits and teaching him about loans. Let's start with the basics, Sam. Ask him to read what the box says before you try to teach him banking.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

I wonder if the kid's beds sold? The mattress' were probably pee stained. They probably didn't get more than a few hundred dollars for their shit. I guess Jobless will have to make a "grape" run to Reno to sell for some extra money. Never mind that it's illegal. :rofl:
Sam's yawning has got to stop. Why doesn't she edit that out? It's just rude to yawn when you are talking to someone.

tellabell
Debater
Debater

Post by tellabell »

Kat29 wrote:So Jay got a purse , Phoenix got a purse , Sam has one so where's Lilly's purse ???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Lily's the brains of the family and knows it'd be silly to for a 3 year old to carry around a purse, and she doesn't want to look like she belongs in that family. :P

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

I bet she was sent that derma roller. Also I bet she didn't do a research on them. I don't think they are safe with her having acne.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

BetteDavis
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by BetteDavis »

I've thought the same thing. She's never mentioned it during a tutorial or anything that I've heard...on why she doesn't wear eyeliner.

jayhawkgirl02
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jayhawkgirl02 »

I do feel bad for jay a little bit because he wants to cut Phoenix's hair but sam won't let him and sam seems to ignore him and lily all the time compared to her obsession with Phoenix. At least he is still going to the gym and working out considering sam gave up pretty quick.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”