Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie New Beginning. P5

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie New Beginning

Post by Miss Sunshine »

I've been skimming through the various available job descriptions of Twitter and Google in SF and I can't see her fit into any of them.....even janitorial work. :lol:

Maric
Informer
Informer

Post by Maric »

I can't imagine how they can afford to move there. Most places require first/last month rent and security deposit. Assuming rents are comparable to NYC, for a studio or 1 bedroom they will need at least $4000!! Where on earth will that come from? Her views are low, and with her brand deals/sponsors I can't imagine she earns even close to 1600 a month so how can they pay even 1200( on the low side) rent plus utilities/food,gas,insurance etc. I would think in order to live there they will both need jobs n addition to YT. Curious how long Kev will last when he actually has to work every day.

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

bahah...i had to laugh at the shutting down the po box thing. They weren't even able to open it themselves? Kelly had done it for them? These two are dumbfounding on how stupid they are. And the announcement was still leaving things unclear about their situation. Will they continue with the daily vlogs? Is that going to be Kevs "job"...? Is there a job Datev has? I like how it was Kevin online looking for a place. It makes me think that he is going to be forking up part of that via the parents. How much you want to bet they have to share an apartment with someone? hahahah They could survive in a room with a toaster oven and a hot plate anyways, They can keep up with their toast/sandwich/taco diet.
:love2: :love2:

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Yes to dull Dottie and farm hick!! Might I add: coming to the big city?? Haha
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

pixel33
Talker
Talker

Post by pixel33 »

CowGoesMeow wrote:Yes to dull Dottie and farm hick!! Might I add: coming to the big city?? Haha
Omg yes. Dull Dottie and her farm troll take on the big city. Lol

All this gossip made me go watch the last couple of videos. I'm such a sucker.

Um wtf!!!....
So how is it that two people who literally hardly bathe, people who mooch off anyone and everyone can afford San Francisco??? I have loads of family and friends that live there and I'm floored that these two are pulling this off.

Did she get hired with a company that is partially paying for housing? Did they inherit money? Why is she so vague in each video. Why doesn't she explain how this came to be.

I'm happy for her because who the hell wants to live in a shed. But what is the new plan. Kevin, her deadweight is coming along, so will he be vlogging more? Will he be getting a job?

The sad thing.... her video saying they are moving was still boring. Lol she has to be working where she will use her camera and her deadcat lol

If these two are solely able to afford living in SF with YouTube then I'm buying a vlogging camera tomorrow haha cause I call bullshit on that.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”