Magnolia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by Magnolia »

butterflyprincess wrote:
realistic_dreamer wrote:The one time that I sat down and listened to the podcast... They're both pot heads. That explains A LOT.. :rofl:

Of course she's wasn't in a hurry to treat depression with therapy when she can "treat" it with weed.. and that's "the main reason" she smokes.. As if.

Well, everything makes sense now. How Chris can't keep a job, why he puts up with her lazy ass shit.. And how she doesn't give a flying fuck about her greasy ass hair and face.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We're so poor!! Money problems!" ...but can afford drugs. K.

Her sex toy review was just vile. That thumbnail is so unflattering too. She's so... round and greasy, lmfao.
Lol I have no desire to watch that sex toy "review" but I did look at the thumbnail and your description was spot on.

And I wonder how much of that patreon money goes to their weed fund.

itsfine
Talker
Talker

Post by itsfine »

i finally unfollowed her from everything. it's snapchat that really pushed me to do it. way too many snaps from bed in the middle of the day/all day. i have no time in my life to waste on someone with absolutely no ambition. how is giving someone views so they can stay at home in their pajamas all day benefit my life? she really is the opposite of inspiring and motivating. it is not like she should spew stolen daily quotes like someone else we know but she could at least try to be a person? i get the feeling she just sets her yoga mat out to take a picture of her feet on it and then gets back into bed. didn't they say their apartment building has a gym? maybe she could try to actually challenge herself in there considering they already pay for it. i dk. just really over this girl and her "face of the day to just sit at home" makeup photos.

Kdems
Learner
Learner

Post by Kdems »

itsfine wrote:i finally unfollowed her from everything. it's snapchat that really pushed me to do it. way too many snaps from bed in the middle of the day/all day. i have no time in my life to waste on someone with absolutely no ambition. how is giving someone views so they can stay at home in their pajamas all day benefit my life? she really is the opposite of inspiring and motivating. it is not like she should spew stolen daily quotes like someone else we know but she could at least try to be a person? i get the feeling she just sets her yoga mat out to take a picture of her feet on it and then gets back into bed. didn't they say their apartment building has a gym? maybe she could try to actually challenge herself in there considering they already pay for it. i dk. just really over this girl and her "face of the day to just sit at home" makeup photos.
Offtopic:

YES! I had the same thoughts the other day and decided to not even hate watch her anymore. Her snaps the other day of her entire day being ruined because she missed a therapy appointment by accident is so overdramatic. I also go to therapy and yes I have missed an appointment by recording the wrong time. It wasn't enough for the world to stop. I still had school and a job. I think she said she couldn't record the podcast because of it?

I also listen to the podcast sometimes because I'm their age and I relate to them somewhat but not anymore. The most menial and irrelevant shit ruins their days and they spend half the podcast whining. How do people pay them monthly to listen to this shit? Do other people notice this? Also Rachel talks about her "days off"... This bitch does not work.

Sorry for the rant, but something has gotta give (like Rachel getting a real job)

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by realistic_dreamer »

Same here, I may check in from time to time because I'm bored. There was a point when I liked her content (long ago), what she had to say about different topics etc.. But that's all gone and this new fake self entitled unemployed lazy ass pot head is honestly pathetic and not worth my time. I got pass the "i've got cancer" lie, I got pass the fact that her content was all sponsored becasuse they were "tight with money", and the fact that she's using bisexuality and depression to get simpathy and more views.

She spends her whole day watching shows in bed and the highlight of her day is getting high with Chris after he comes home from work. She doesn't care about her appearance, she posts once, maybe two times a month and the content is just shit.

Kdems
Learner
Learner

Post by Kdems »

Also to add on to my prior comments, why can she only film and upload when Chris is home? She rants all of the time about how she's independent and has this "feminist" attitude, yet she can't do her job unless her boyfriend is home. I think she used to film videos without him back in the day. I don't think he helps with the filming process at all, especially when she talks to him off to the side in some videos. I don't get the codependency. She literally sits on her ass until Chris is home and then usually just sits on her ass more.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Her life is so sad now. Wow.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Hopefully I don't offend anyone but I hate that she uses depression and anxiety as an excuse to be lazy. I have depression too but ugh.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

whocares wrote:Hopefully I don't offend anyone but I hate that she uses depression and anxiety as an excuse to be lazy. I have depression too but ugh.
It's the truth, I think everyone here agrees with that.

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

butterflyprincess wrote:
realistic_dreamer wrote:The one time that I sat down and listened to the podcast... They're both pot heads. That explains A LOT.. :rofl:

Of course she's wasn't in a hurry to treat depression with therapy when she can "treat" it with weed.. and that's "the main reason" she smokes.. As if.

Well, everything makes sense now. How Chris can't keep a job, why he puts up with her lazy ass shit.. And how she doesn't give a flying fuck about her greasy ass hair and face.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Her sex toy review was just vile. That thumbnail is so unflattering too. She's so... round and greasy, lmfao.
I fucking hate people like her and Chris. My friend's roommate keeps claiming she doesn't have money to buy paper towels and other stuff for their apartment but routinely spends money on weed and going to bars every weekend. Like get your shit together

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler »

bubblegumbitch wrote:
butterflyprincess wrote:

I fucking hate people like her and Chris. My friend's roommate keeps claiming she doesn't have money to buy paper towels and other stuff for their apartment but routinely spends money on weed and going to bars every weekend. Like get your shit together
OMG I know! Used to work with a couple of idiots that did the same thing. Constantly got tickets for bus fare evasion because they are too poor to pay $2.75, but can spend $200 weekly on booze and weed. Get your priorities straight people. I wish I could buy sushi everyday, but I know that bills come first.

I hope they get so broke that Rachel will be forced to get off her high horse and go back to her parents if they will have her back. And Chris, ditch that anchor, you're better off on your own. You had so much potential in your field, how could you give up so easily?

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

staedtler wrote:I hope they get so broke that Rachel will be forced to get off her high horse and go back to her parents if they will have her back. And Chris, ditch that anchor, you're better off on your own. You had so much potential in your field, how could you give up so easily?
Sadly, I've seen many examples of this kind of people. They are sleazy, cagey and they are persistent in finding ways to work less (or in Rachels case, not work at all) and still have everything they want.

I'm all for making the best of every situation, but having patreon page because you're a lazy pot-head is just wrong and unethical. But then again, it's obvious that they don't have any ethics or moral compass whatsoever. :roll:

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by whocares »

What happened to their open relationship? Is that still a thing? They're both gross so I doubt anyone wanted to hook up with them anyway. Rachel looks like she smells like weed and sweat.

tigresslily20
Informer
Informer

Post by tigresslily20 »

You can only get away with being lazy for so long. She's very lucky that people are dumb enough to donate to her lame podcast and that Chris has an actually job that can support her. All she does is lay around at home all day and play with her cats and smoke weed. She really is an anchor on Chris and it's sad that he doesn't realize it. He could be with someone who has ambition and goals, not this lazy, greasy bitch. I really hope he comes to his senses and dumps her.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

whocares wrote:What happened to their open relationship? Is that still a thing? They're both gross so I doubt anyone wanted to hook up with them anyway. Rachel looks like she smells like weed and sweat.
Yup, it is. Honestly, other than the fact that they're okay with both sleeping with other people (as long as they talk about it first) I can totally see them as full on swingers. And also, they're not the only two potheads in Seattle, I'm sure they can find other people who find them attractive.

And tbh, other than Rachels obvious poor hygiene, they both can look good if they try.

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

so sad that she has to drag her bf to follow her and her friend around while they hang out. like you can leave your bfs side for two hours.... you'll be okay.

whatevs4
Debater
Debater

Post by whatevs4 »

so sad that she has to drag her bf to follow her and her friend around while they hang out. like you can leave your bfs side for two hours.... you'll be okay.

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

almost time for a new thread! name ideas? i wish we could use icallitneverleavingthehouse but i think it's been used. icallitbeingastonercouchpotato

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dulapeep »

^ that's a good one lol

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

This thread is so dead but here are some updates for those who don't have her on snapchat:

- She's going blonde today, by apparently the most 'coveted' hair stylist at the salon she goes to. Wonder how much that costs? She mentioned it will probably be a few sessions or something.
- She also got the Pat McGrath highlighters, and she said it plural highlighterSSS so that's $144.00 on two highlighters lol

But remember guys make sure you donate to the podcast because that money is definitely not going towards makeup or hair appointments or ikea furniture or eating out 5x a week

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

hollaatmegurl wrote:This thread is so dead but here are some updates for those who don't have her on snapchat:

- She's going blonde today, by apparently the most 'coveted' hair stylist at the salon she goes to. Wonder how much that costs? She mentioned it will probably be a few sessions or something.
- She also got the Pat McGrath highlighters, and she said it plural highlighterSSS so that's $144.00 on two highlighters lol

But remember guys make sure you donate to the podcast because that money is definitely not going towards makeup or hair appointments or ikea furniture or eating out 5x a week
Correction: nvm, one highlighter. My bad

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”