Choly flower

rocki5977
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Choly flower

Post by rocki5977 »

I didn't see a thread for this one. They might delete it if we're not allowed to start it. But I love her. Especially since she Is no longer up nikis ass. She is just fun and funny. Raw and real and I kind of like it. Just some thoughts. Any one else watch?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Re: Choly flower

Post by rocki5977 »

Ok. Since you and niki are no longer close friends. Is that better? I don't know if she really has friends. I see her posting all over larger you tubers saying she emailed them about shout outs and then has the nerve to do a snap chat complaining that people Are emailing her asking for shout outs. You are original In that fact for sure. I've never seen you do that. It was meant as a compliment though. You just seem so different since. Hugs

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

The only one taking away from dawns thread is you. I complimented her and actually really like her content. My views on her attitude and behavior after your falling out is my opinion and the way I see her now. I didn't subscribe to her until after that and I did start this as a rave section. But of course your classic turn it ALL about you rears its ugly head again. You can't let her have a thread here without commenting and making it about you. My thoughts. Since Dawn is no longer your friend I find her channel more enjoyable. My opinion? Yes which I am also entitled too. If you don't like my opinion of dawn and her new attitude, by ALL means dont read it. I find myself loving dawn even more at the moment. This is after all ABOUT DAWN, Not niki Murphy. Shocker I know. That's my opinion and the way I see dawn. End of my story. Rave on gossipers. But warning EVERY THING HERE ON THIS ENTIRE WEBSITE IS ABOUT NIKI MURPHY. Didn't you know? hope you all took notes. Love you!

Smile!

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

BabyGirlNiki wrote:Sorry "Rocki" (is that a coincidence or are you jessy) but you are sadly misinformed. I have NEVER once asked for a shout out! I have emailed larger youtubers about making videos about the community and hoping we could get things different in a positive way and never got responses which upset me bc they are such a huge part of the community BUT i have NEVER emailed them asking to get a SHOUT OUT. Anyone who truly knows me, knows that i dont even tell people i have a channel when i watch them, i just support them. Also, i was upset about people asking me for a shout out because they were either not even subscribed to me or just subscribed to me a second before asking me which to me, shows they are not genuine and only out for the subscribers and numbers. Its common sense so why would i not be irritated by that? I have no problem shouting out people who have awesome channels and are good people and ive done so MANY times before.

I have to say, Dawn "thanking" people for their hate comments on my thread here and being under my fans list for ENGAGEMENT although she doesnt comment, like or sub to my channel really shows whos true colors are what. I have left her alone and contacted her ONCE to tell her about a sleep app for her panic attacks and that was IT. You all can have your OPINION of me or what went on between dawn and I but it truly does not even matter. But if this is a rave section for her, id say keep my name out of it or its not going to stay that way. Not a great and positive way to start off a RAVE thread.

People have falling outs and it doesnt mean it was any one persons fault and people need to just get over it! Its done, over with, and honestly not important enough to even speak about. Rave about dawn and stop talking shit about me in her thread. Its immature and doesnt not reflect good on her when even her rave section is full of gossip and drama...smh
Oh I alMost forgot. Nina Santiago spent a video talking about people emailing her and asking for shout outs. You commented of course saying you weren't askin for a shout out but we all find it hard to believe that you go From comment section to comment section- Not asking for shout outs of course, but there. Emailing just to ask questions. Ok. Niki you're right and everyone else in the world is wrong. You better get this all down in ink.

Smile!

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

BabyGirlNiki wrote:Never said it was all about me but SO funny you say that. I know who you are and while I think it's great dawn has a thread here, I would never want you as a supporter. Yes, I comment on a lot of people's videos, it's called support and actually trying to walk the walk not just talk the talk about fixing a community I believe in. I am not commenting in this section ever again but I see now, you attract what you are and it's proven right here. Shame.
Of course you know who I am. Cuz unlike You I don't talk about people behind their backs- Supposed friends. Shame. I say it to your face. And there was no hate here You turned it into this. I compliment DAWN period.

Smile!

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

Choly6 wrote:
rocki5977 wrote:
Very appreciated, But never was, never will be up Niki's anything. I am me and that's all I will ever be.

You sound petty and negative, attacking her like that was so unnecessary. Niki did not utter one disparaging syllable about you anywhere on GG, you should pay her the same respect. It's common courtesy. And just a heads up, having a RAVE thread isn't something I'd celebrate, in fact, it's something I'd worry about. it turns negative real quick here, from RAVE your thread can easily end up in the TRASH thread; the optimal thing would be to not have a thread period on a site as notorious as this.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Spenderr wrote:
Choly6 wrote:
rocki5977 wrote:
Very appreciated, But never was, never will be up Niki's anything. I am me and that's all I will ever be.

You sound petty and negative, attacking her like that was so unnecessary. Niki did not utter one disparaging syllable about you anywhere on GG, you should pay her the same respect. It's common courtesy. And just a heads up, having a RAVE thread isn't something I'd celebrate, in fact, it's something I'd worry about. it turns negative real quick here, from RAVE your thread can easily end up in the TRASH thread; the optimal thing would be to not have a thread period on a site as notorious as this.
All she said was she wasn't up nikis ass. That's not an insult or a negative comment. Rofl where is this attack?

Smile!

Spenderr
Informer
Informer

Post by Spenderr »

rocki5977 wrote:
Spenderr wrote:
Choly6 wrote:
rocki5977 wrote:

All she said was she wasn't up nikis ass. That's not an insult or a negative comment. Rofl where is this attack?

Smile!
Dawn tries to come off as this inoccuous, hippie lovechild who's harmless. She also professes that she is jilted and wronged almost all the time. Although most is true- she is also quite the magnet for dramatics. In all honesty she is guilty of stiring the pot herself.

Her comment was underhanded and sly; its devious. I am rather disenchanted with the Dawn here as opposed to the Dawn on YouTube; they are two different entities imo. At least with Niki what you see is what you get, she's consistent- angry or not, indignant, happy or pissed- all Niki all real. I am not fond of people making underhanded digs, upvoting negative comments, saying hurtful things, and hiding behind the skirts of others. It's all unnecessary and to what end? If you're ballsy, then come out guns blazing and verbalise your angst. All this clandestine whisperings to one another shared publicly is childish.

That one itty bitty sentence pretty much explained everything I'd ever need to know about Dawn; she can play dirty and for a woman her age and sensibilities, I would've expected a whole lot more. Niki is much younger than Dawn, however she's proven to be much more mature and in this instance handled herself a whole lot better.

laniezee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by laniezee »

I am not a Dawn fan at all, but this is a RAVE thread, not a hate thread. Niki - you know her # .. if you got a problem with her, then call her.. private message her.. or even make a thread in the trash section.

Similarly, if you LIKE scumbag Niki.. make a RAVE thread. You will probably be talking to yourself, since no one likes her, but barging in on a RANT thread to talk up this selfish, fake, obnoxious cow - isn't how this website works.

For the record - I like Dawn more than nasty Vanessa and loser Niki.. The best thing Dawn has done - is distance herself from these two vile drama queens.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

This episode of choly chats was great. Reminded me of how fast she is.

Gold_lion
Learner
Learner

Post by Gold_lion »

BabyGirlNiki wrote:Sorry "Rocki" (is that a coincidence or are you jessy) but you are sadly misinformed. I have NEVER once asked for a shout out! I have emailed larger youtubers about making videos about the community and hoping we could get things different in a positive way and never got responses which upset me bc they are such a huge part of the community BUT i have NEVER emailed them asking to get a SHOUT OUT. Anyone who truly knows me, knows that i dont even tell people i have a channel when i watch them, i just support them. Also, i was upset about people asking me for a shout out because they were either not even subscribed to me or just subscribed to me a second before asking me which to me, shows they are not genuine and only out for the subscribers and numbers. Its common sense so why would i not be irritated by that? I have no problem shouting out people who have awesome channels and are good people and ive done so MANY times before.

I have to say, Dawn "thanking" people for their hate comments on my thread here and being under my fans list for ENGAGEMENT although she doesnt comment, like or sub to my channel really shows whos true colors are what. I have left her alone and contacted her ONCE to tell her about a sleep app for her panic attacks and that was IT. You all can have your OPINION of me or what went on between dawn and I but it truly does not even matter. But if this is a rave section for her, id say keep my name out of it or its not going to stay that way. Not a great and positive way to start off a RAVE thread.

People have falling outs and it doesnt mean it was any one persons fault and people need to just get over it! Its done, over with, and honestly not important enough to even speak about. Rave about dawn and stop talking shit about me in her thread. Its immature and doesnt not reflect good on her when even her rave section is full of gossip and drama...smh
Jeez Niki ur thread was deleted and then went on how only pathetic sickos come on this site. Yet here u are again with these novel length responses. Either fess up on being one us sickos or get off.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Gold_lion wrote:

Jeez Niki ur thread was deleted and then went on how only pathetic sickos come on this site. Yet here u are again with these novel length responses. Either fess up on being one us sickos or get off.
Niki got her thread deleted on the pretence if people giving out get personal info. But really because she doesn't like people calling her out on her lies. We caught her in so many. Like this bon bon palette review. She doesn't have a thread so we can't discuss how she doesn't have a clue. Some of the shadows are patchy, and the shimmer colors have so much fallout. But she can't find anything wrong with it. At least choly flower will tell you the cons. But now niki is trying this be young wild and polished by kissing up to all these brands ego she no longer can review honestly. It's sad. But we can still see through her lies. Deleting her thread doesn't stop us from seeing the lies. Respect be gone from this one

smile!

Gold_lion
Learner
Learner

Post by Gold_lion »

rocki5977 wrote:
Gold_lion wrote:

Niki got her thread deleted on the pretence if people giving out get personal info. But really because she doesn't like people calling her out on her lies. We caught her in so many. Like this bon bon palette review. She doesn't have a thread so we can't discuss how she doesn't have a clue. Some of the shadows are patchy, and the shimmer colors have so much fallout. But she can't find anything wrong with it. At least choly flower will tell you the cons. But now niki is trying this be young wild and polished by kissing up to all these brands ego she no longer can review honestly. It's sad. But we can still see through her lies. Deleting her thread doesn't stop us from seeing the lies. Respect be gone from this one

smile!
I also had heard that she got it deleted for personal info but I didn't see anyone posting stuff like that! It was just her coming on the thread, calling everyone assholes and picking the dumbest fights. I used to really like her but after her behavior on this site, it's really telling that she is a hypocrite and will never acknowledge that. I mean she's going against everything she's complains about on Youtube about how peep who come here are the sum of the earth, yet she continues to visit and post on GG even after her thread was deleted.
It also irritated me that she said we were all evil for bring up her miscarriage, and failed to say that all of the user's, except one, were not ok with that being posted and reprimanded the poster who brought it up.
Choly to me seems like she see's through Niki's and Karina's bullshit and will call them out on it.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Gold_lion wrote:
rocki5977 wrote:
Gold_lion wrote:

smile!
I also had heard that she got it deleted for personal info but I didn't see anyone posting stuff like that! It was just her coming on the thread, calling everyone assholes and picking the dumbest fights. I used to really like her but after her behavior on this site, it's really telling that she is a hypocrite and will never acknowledge that. I mean she's going against everything she's complains about on Youtube about how peep who come here are the sum of the earth, yet she continues to visit and post on GG even after her thread was deleted.
It also irritated me that she said we were all evil for bring up her miscarriage, and failed to say that all of the user's, except one, were not ok with that being posted and reprimanded the poster who brought it up.
Choly to me seems like she see's through Niki's and Karina's bullshit and will call them out on it.
Yes. Everything you wrote was spot in to my feeling. I lost respect when she continued to copy everyone. I see her post on larger you tubers just to get their attention. It's sick. Now I've noticed mannerisms that she is copying as well. Essie obsessed, and talking just like them. Choly flower I had thought was away from niki but I think they've found an understanding since their tragedies. I see that they like and share each others content again. I know if they start with their video making, collab fake crazy again I will be done with choly flower as well. I really started enjoying her content after her and niki grew apart and honestly no one wants to see that drama again. Choly flower least when they were no longer friends didn't go and post on ig and Twitter like niki. She always commented about it and I know choly flower made comments on here but she didn't hide it. Niki turned all of her friends. .. openly admitted that they were no longer supporting choly flower and then were scratching their heads when all was well again with niki. It's crazy but I can't deal with niki.

smile!

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Choly flower is under the impression that we're hating on her? Uh no. Thanks for the mention though niki. Choly we knew you read here. If you would go back- and watch a few videos- immediately after your car vlog You might see what we see. You post videos and then move on to the Next. If I didn't like your content and channel I would get off of it. However you have grown So much in the past few months. And it's almost sad that so soon after your rekindled friendship you make yet another rant. So weird. Maybe one had nothing to do with the other. It is just what we see as viewers. You want to collaborate with niki go ahead. She shit on you before with no problem. Treated you like dirt, took you for granted and apparently she meant way more to you than you did to her. But hey maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it. We were still here yet you turn and get angry when we want to have an opinion. That's ok. I'm allowed as are you. Great video however and So nice to see Chris back.

smile!

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

I really had respect for this last video.

smile!

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Since Choly has taken it upon herself to include the screenshot of me banning her, I'm taking it upon myself to let her know exactly why she was banned from GG. She and Niki have such an inflated sense of self-entitlement. What part of "break the rules, get banned" do they not get?
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

rocki5977 wrote:Choly flower is under the impression that we're hating on her? Uh no. Thanks for the mention though niki. Choly we knew you read here. If you would go back- and watch a few videos- immediately after your car vlog You might see what we see. You post videos and then move on to the Next. If I didn't like your content and channel I would get off of it. However you have grown So much in the past few months. And it's almost sad that so soon after your rekindled friendship you make yet another rant. So weird. Maybe one had nothing to do with the other. It is just what we see as viewers. You want to collaborate with niki go ahead. She shit on you before with no problem. Treated you like dirt, took you for granted and apparently she meant way more to you than you did to her. But hey maybe I'm wrong but I doubt it. We were still here yet you turn and get angry when we want to have an opinion. That's ok. I'm allowed as are you. Great video however and So nice to see Chris back.

smile!
Cholyflower,
Really girl. You put out decent content after you split from Niki. I was subscribed. Niki talked about you like a dog. Why did you go back to being her sidekick? You actually put out content that was original and worth watching. Since you went back with Niki, it is one drama after another. Your group is going to ostracize you because of Niki, I would hate that for you. Please go back to putting out good videos without Niki's drama-filled influence.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

CholyFlower
Please know that I have read that Niki and Karina are having serious problems. They are too drama-filled for you. Please disassociate from them before some of your former friends [only former because of Niki especially] ruin your reputation and channel for you. You are a well spoken lady. Please don't roll in the mud with Niki and Karina. Niki's truth will be surfacing soon. Karina's problems are well known and her channel is suffering already.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Choly,
I know Niki depends on you. You are all she has left. Do not forget what she did to you in the past.
You do not seem like you are a vicious person like Niki. You seem to have more class.
Niki will stab you in the back. She has before and she will again. You know it is true.

Look at Niki and Karina and the mess they are in. Do not let that outcome get you too.

Return to “Choly flower”