ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITBEINGBISEXUAL General Thread Part 10

Post by realistic_dreamer »

I think we're giving Chris waay too much credit... It's most likely that he's just as lazy, undriven and conceited as Rachel.. Which would explain why they are still together. Yes Rachel might be the dominant one here, but that doesn't mean he's scared to leave.

It gives me the gag reflex just to say this, but I think he actually likes this boring, mediocre life with her. :barf:

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

oxprincessxo wrote:I actually quite liked her new video about body image. Aside from her rehashing the same pity party regarding her depression, I think what she said was pretty uplifting. I think it's good that she's claiming she has more confidence, even though it makes her leagues more obnoxious :roll: I doubt she feels as good as she makes it sound, she still seems insecure to me, but I think someone watching the video could be fooled and take away an overall positive message.
Yeah it seemed like a lot of it was trying to convince herself she felt what she was saying. That being said, good on her for making a lot of progress from where she was a few years ago. She was a lot bigger at one point. It seems like she does eat pretty healthy now.

noragrets wrote: if she's so happy with how she looks why does she always shoot her videos from such a high up myspace angle?
This is kind of mean though. I feel like anyone putting themselves out on the internet for thousands to see still wants to look good while doing it. Its no different than actors using professional lighting, makeup, stylists...

arevelation
Learner
Learner

Post by arevelation »

about the sex life thing: just a correction, they didn't say they add new PARTNERS, just that they try new things in bed. even though they're dumb, these
two know better than to be sleeping with random people.
on another note, in the recent podcast Rachel mentioned travelling for professional sporting events and she said
"I sang the national anthem at a Phillies game once" or something like that and ALL CHRIS SAID WAS "oh."
like I guess he could have heard the story before, but the reason she was saying it was for the people listening, not Chris... one of them will be telling a story and the other will go "omg I knowwwww" like yes you were there but the listeners weren't you fuckin daft idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

arevelation wrote:about the sex life thing: just a correction, they didn't say they add new PARTNERS, just that they try new things in bed. even though they're dumb, these
I remember (from an older video) her saying something like: ''If we're open about being attracted by another person, then it's not cheating''. That means that there are other people involved, it's an open relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean swing parties and orgies, but they can experiment with other people.

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

realistic_dreamer wrote:
arevelation wrote:about the sex life thing: just a correction, they didn't say they add new PARTNERS, just that they try new things in bed. even though they're dumb, these
I remember (from an older video) her saying something like: ''If we're open about being attracted by another person, then it's not cheating''. That means that there are other people involved, it's an open relationship. It doesn't necessarily mean swing parties and orgies, but they can experiment with other people.
I really don't wanna go back and have to re-listen to the god awful podcast, but I'm certain that one of their things for spicing up their sex life was adding new partners. And they said in one of their older relationship q&a's that they were in an open relationship and they're proof it works. They definitely have been open about having other partner's, so I suppose swinging and whatever else wouldn't be out of the question.

nutella
Debater
Debater

Post by nutella »

Also, she snapped that some new MAC collection was in her P.O. box and went through it and thanked MAC for letting her try it out. I have never, EVER seen MAC send out PR packages to anyone, so why would they send something out to a nobody that makes a beauty video once every six months? If that at all. She's either delusional and someone/some other company have sent it, or she's back to her old lying ways.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

This thread is soo dead..

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

realistic_dreamer wrote:This thread is soo dead..
just like her 'career'

SpecialKai
Learner
Learner

Post by SpecialKai »

oxprincessxo wrote:I actually quite liked her new video about body image. Aside from her rehashing the same pity party regarding her depression, I think what she said was pretty uplifting. I think it's good that she's claiming she has more confidence, even though it makes her leagues more obnoxious :roll: I doubt she feels as good as she makes it sound, she still seems insecure to me, but I think someone watching the video could be fooled and take away an overall positive message.
I don't watch Rachel much anymore but still but check her out whenever I remember how much I enjoyed her old videos with hopes her current content will improve. The last time I thoroughly enjoyed a video was her Christmas special because it's the most effort she's put into a video in awhile. Then again, annual Christmas specials are her "thing," so that wasn't surprising and shouldn't of been a ~sign~ but I had faith.

I had hopes for this one but they fell short. I used to love her body image videos. I thought she addressed good points and I appreciated how honest she was with her past insecurities and her attempts to reconcile them. I admired her attempts to smash the stigma overweight people face (I found the comments she received about her weight unfair tbh.) Then it became apparent she was less secure with her body than she let on the more she dragged it out. She reminds me of Trisha Paytas in that respect; ~robustly~ supporting body positivity and ~aesthetics~ to mask the true extent of her insecurities lol.

I wish she'd stop, tbh. She's iterating the same tired message and has nothing new to add. I'm all for being confident with your size, but she's clearly not, so it's almost a pity to watch. I don't think discussing a half assed belief you haven't fully embraced yet is all that helpful, nor do I think anyone would be fooled. The insecurity is too obvious. If you don't fully stand by your message, how do you expect others to? I think her videos would be more helpful if she would be completely honest about her self doubts. Not only would that be more interesting, but I bet a lot of her viewers would relate to that. Better than reading body positivity tumblr posts and telling people to "accept themselves" without fully addressing the root of the problem imo. Her videos are more like a bandage than a viable solution at this point.

whateverthenok
Informer
Informer

Post by whateverthenok »

nutella wrote:Also, she snapped that some new MAC collection was in her P.O. box and went through it and thanked MAC for letting her try it out. I have never, EVER seen MAC send out PR packages to anyone, so why would they send something out to a nobody that makes a beauty video once every six months? If that at all. She's either delusional and someone/some other company have sent it, or she's back to her old lying ways.
MAC sounds out lots of PR. Kaushal Beauty and Shaaanxo have received MAC PR packages in the past and have done videos, and Desi Perkins and Katy Lustrelux and Ginsmakeup have snapchatted gratis MAC products. However, all of them do have over 1mil subscribers, so its weird that Rachel got one, but since she does have a manager (or so we last knew) maybe she got it swung.

AngelBabe395
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AngelBabe395 »

I love in her new menstruation must haves video when she was showing her putting stuff into the app, she put her hair as oily. That's why you wash it :rofl:

badhairspray
Informer
Informer

Post by badhairspray »

The angle she shoots her videos in is so annoying. If you LOVE your body so much, why are you trying so hard to hide it?

anaifos
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anaifos »

Beyonce Knowles wrote: anaifos wrote:

Beyonce Knowles wrote:

femscout wrote:
I don't know if it's been mentioned before but Bree dated Cole Sprouse for a while. If I'm remembering correctly she identifies as asexual now so I don't think there's anything there. Who knows, though.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Yes, they just had a nasty breakup. She is pansexual but I think she likes a guy right now. She could do so much better than Rachel, I agree there's nothing there.

i like her a lot and I was so pissed when she started hanging out with Rachel

They had a nasty breakup? What happened exactly? Do you know?? I've been dying to know ever since I found out she had dated Cole Sprouse, I tried researching it but all I could find was her saying he had broken her heart.

Off topic from Rachel:
The gist is that he was controlling. She talked about it a lot on her tumblr although I don't know if the posts are still up, I'll link it here since you're curious. Don't ask her about Cole. She already has a new bf and they seem very happy. That's all I'm gonna say. <3
Oh, I would never ask her about him, that's just nasty and she does seem super happy with her new boyfriend (who's a total cutie)! And you're right, it was really off topic from Rachel, my bad. Thank you for your explanation tho, please rest assured I mean absolutely no harm to Bree, she seems very lovely.

anaifos
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by anaifos »

Beyonce Knowles wrote:anaifos
Beyonce Knowles wrote: anaifos wrote:

Beyonce Knowles wrote:

femscout wrote:
I don't know if it's been mentioned before but Bree dated Cole Sprouse for a while. If I'm remembering correctly she identifies as asexual now so I don't think there's anything there. Who knows, though.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Yes, they just had a nasty breakup. She is pansexual but I think she likes a guy right now. She could do so much better than Rachel, I agree there's nothing there.

i like her a lot and I was so pissed when she started hanging out with Rachel

They had a nasty breakup? What happened exactly? Do you know?? I've been dying to know ever since I found out she had dated Cole Sprouse, I tried researching it but all I could find was her saying he had broken her heart.

Off topic from Rachel:
The gist is that he was controlling. She talked about it a lot on her tumblr although I don't know if the posts are still up, I'll link it here since you're curious. Don't ask her about Cole. She already has a new bf and they seem very happy. That's all I'm gonna say. <3
Oh, I would never ask her about him, that's just nasty and she does seem super happy with her new boyfriend (who's a total cutie)! And you're right, it was really off topic from Rachel, my bad.

Kdems
Learner
Learner

Post by Kdems »

Is she still friends with anyone in Seattle? I haven't seen her post about Bree or whoever else she decorated the cookies with nor has she mentioned them on the podcasts. I haven't listened to the last couple of podcasts, has she mentioned them?

I wonder if after her New Years "migraine" caused some of her nearby friends to separate from her.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

The one time that I sat down and listened to the podcast... They're both pot heads. That explains A LOT.. :rofl:

Of course she's wasn't in a hurry to treat depression with therapy when she can "treat" it with weed.. and that's "the main reason" she smokes.. As if.

Well, everything makes sense now. How Chris can't keep a job, why he puts up with her lazy ass shit.. And how she doesn't give a flying fuck about her greasy ass hair and face.. :roll: :roll: :roll:

butterflyprincess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by butterflyprincess »

realistic_dreamer wrote:The one time that I sat down and listened to the podcast... They're both pot heads. That explains A LOT.. :rofl:

Of course she's wasn't in a hurry to treat depression with therapy when she can "treat" it with weed.. and that's "the main reason" she smokes.. As if.

Well, everything makes sense now. How Chris can't keep a job, why he puts up with her lazy ass shit.. And how she doesn't give a flying fuck about her greasy ass hair and face.. :roll: :roll: :roll:
"We're so poor!! Money problems!" ...but can afford drugs. K.

Her sex toy review was just vile. That thumbnail is so unflattering too. She's so... round and greasy, lmfao.
**credit to meeeh for the gif!

nickiminaj
Learner
Learner

Post by nickiminaj »

How the fuck was that even a sex toy review? Okay, I did only watch a few minutes of it but when she was talking about the toys she hadn't even opened them yet and used them!! So how the fuck was it a review??? So over this bitch honestly.

realistic_dreamer
Gossiper
Gossiper

nickiminaj wrote:How the fuck was that even a sex toy review? Okay, I did only watch a few minutes of it but when she was talking about the toys she hadn't even opened them yet and used them!! So how the fuck was it a review??? So over this bitch honestly.
It vibrates - It works! It's loud, must be good! :roll:

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

nickiminaj wrote:How the fuck was that even a sex toy review? Okay, I did only watch a few minutes of it but when she was talking about the toys she hadn't even opened them yet and used them!! So how the fuck was it a review??? So over this bitch honestly.
yeah the title was a total misnomer. it was really a "unboxing with a glass of wine where I mention my clit a bunch of times"

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”