Urban decay virgin..

proudlocks
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Urban decay virgin..

Post by proudlocks »

I've never bought anything from urban decay before but I'm quite keen to.. What is your favourite product?

Also what is the difference between the 3 primer potions?

And lastly, if you had to choose a palette would it be naked basics? Naked basics 2, naked 1, naked 2 or naked 3? Thanks guys xx

yellowcookiemonster
Debater
Debater

Re: Urban decay virgin..

Post by yellowcookiemonster »

Hi! I'm yet to try all three of the primer potions but I believe the difference is the colour (Don't quote me on this though), but I prefer Eden out of the two that I've tried. I Love the original naked palette! It isn't very versatile but you can easily create a few day looks and night looks with it. The 24/7 eyeliner hasn't lived up to the hype in my opinion so I'd give it a miss if I were you. I haven't tried the all nighter setting spray but I have a friend who uses it and it made her makeup waterproof! The lighter eyeshadow shades tend to be a bit chalky and the darker shades are a bit patchy but the golds are amazing! I hope this was of some help and I wish you the best of luck <3 !

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

Personally I'm not a big fan of their primer potions or most of their products. They're fine but I think you can find better things from other brands for cheaper or the same price. I have the original primer potion and I'm going through it, but it creases and the shadow still wears off by the end of the day. I have more luck just using drug store concealer or foundation over my lids. The naked pallets are cool too but the original is the best one (I prefer any Too Faced palette though)

I do like their naked skin concealer though! It's the one product of theirs that lives up to the hype for me personally.

toomuchyoutube
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by toomuchyoutube »

I used to use their primer potion. I need to give it another whirl. This was back when I wore heavier eyeshadow and it really doesn't crease!

My favorite naked palette is Naked 3 because of the rose undertones. Google "naked palette comparisons" and you can see swatches!

kayleeee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kayleeee »

I use the anti-aging primer potion. Don't know how it compares to the other ones.

As for Naked Palettes it all depends on what color and shade family you like. If you like warm tones get Naked 1. Cooler tones, Naked 2. Rose golds get Naked 3.
Naked Basics are nice but there are some matte shades in the palettes.

Also I LOVE the All Nighter Spray. I can't believe I went without it for so long.
lazygirlbusyworld.wordpress.com check out my blog

imnotfatimbigboned
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by imnotfatimbigboned »

kayleeee wrote:I use the anti-aging primer potion. Don't know how it compares to the other ones.

As for Naked Palettes it all depends on what color and shade family you like. If you like warm tones get Naked 1. Cooler tones, Naked 2. Rose golds get Naked 3.
Naked Basics are nice but there are some matte shades in the palettes.

Also I LOVE the All Nighter Spray. I can't believe I went without it for so long.
My thoughts about the UD line exactly!!! :tu: :tu: :tu:

laetitia123
Learner
Learner

Post by laetitia123 »

I've got Naked and Naked 2 palettes, decent stuff if you like shimmers.
All nighter spray is also great! :tu:

Liberator
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Liberator »

The primer potion and the og naked are <3 <3

Sadie1013
Talker
Talker

Post by Sadie1013 »

I have Naked 1, Naked 2 and Naked 3 palettes...honestly, I pretty much only use Naked 1 unless I need a plain black then I'll use that in the Naked 2 palette. Pigmentation-wise etc they're not as good as my Mac ones but I use the Naked 1 for my everyday/work makeup and Mac eyeshadows when I want more dramatic makeup. Can't speak for the rest of their products but I'm pretty keen to try the setting spray.

champagneblonde
Learner
Learner

Post by champagneblonde »

Naked 1, Naked 2, Naked Smoky, Gwen are in my daily rotation.

Maris Crane
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Maris Crane »

^ Agree with the Gwen palette recommendation, especially if you can still find it! Of the palettes you've mentioned OP, I find Naked 1 and Naked 3 I use the most. I have Naked2 and both Naked Basics, but I hardly use them. And I feel like I could make do with just one of the Naked palettes, and a self made quad or quint from INGLOT if I needed more matte shades.

Also: I really like the Naked Skin liquid foundation; I think I've gone through 2 or 3 bottles.

Return to “Urban Decay”