NikkiBlackketter

jookie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikkiBlackketter

Post by jookie »

The whole thing is so laughable. CG's story of why Miss Houston was over didn't even make sense. He claims she called him because she was in the area and needed to get ready before the photo shoot. What? Why?! She obviously knew she had a photo shoot, so she would have got ready at home, before leaving. She's not just driving around and forgot she had a photo shoot to do, and all the sudden was like, I'll call CG! So tacky. :roll:
He should be leaving this stuff out of his videos.

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

forthethrillofit wrote:The minute I saw that girl getting ready in Christian's bathroom I was like really? Why would he even include that clip? he's already showing a bunch of girls in his videos and the break up isn't even two months old! it kind of upsets me watching him hang out with all of Nikki's friends at his gym, and film videos with random girls. I can only imagine how Nikki feels. They all went to dinner for one of the guys' birthdays and I don't think she even went.
brissybabe wrote:so robin gallant is now signed with gymshark
i guess she dropped alphalete to follow nikki, jasmine and brittany?
I'm not surprised Robin went with gym shark. she has been wearing it in every picture and I haven't seen her in alphalete at all. I don't know why but I'm not a big fan of Robin. am I the only one?
HoardganizedJen wrote:
SipsTea wrote:I don't blame Robyn for abandoning ship, she said right after the breakup that she hadn't heard from alphalete so I'm assuming gym shark is more steady work.
Lol, because Nikki handled that stuff. Nikki probably just emailed Robin from her new GS email address and was like "just kidding, come here instead" :lol: I love the commenter who called Robin out and said she should make a video explaining why she switched because it makes her appear very untrustworthy. Can't wait to see how she spins it that isn't just "I love Nikki"...
bumblebee33 wrote:Robin gallant talks like a fuckingg idiot for one, and two, isn't original at all, cool you have gray hair which is different ... but all these girls are little clones of each other. What happened to originality?
I never cared too much for Robin. Shes another generic fitness youtuber who I never got into like Britney lesser and a host of other newer fitness youtuber girls. She pretty much does and says the same things as the others say and do, and doesn't provide much else. Like someone else said a few pages back, a lot of the newer fitness gurus are just carbon copies (or try to be) of Nikki and try to copy her personality, humor, workouts, video content, etc., but fall short.

Anyways, Guzman is just showing himself that he is a bigger douche by the day. Hes getting cornier and cornier with every video. I think Nikki needs to cut Frank as her couch, tbh. He is too involved with Alphalete and Christian. He has helped her build her legs and butt up, but he never focuses on anything else with her. She needs a new coach who isn't around Christian and who will also give her a more well rounded routine instead of constant lower body exercises.

Tweedledee20e
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tweedledee20e »

I like how he addresses the comments about the fairytale narration, but ignores the ones saying Logan slept over. I feel so bad for Nikki. Hopefully she is not watching his content.

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

forthethrillofit wrote:The minute I saw that girl getting ready in Christian's bathroom I was like really? Why would he even include that clip? he's already showing a bunch of girls in his videos and the break up isn't even two months old! it kind of upsets me watching him hang out with all of Nikki's friends at his gym, and film videos with random girls. I can only imagine how Nikki feels. They all went to dinner for one of the guys' birthdays and I don't think she even went.
I'm not surprised Robin went with gym shark. she has been wearing it in every picture and I haven't seen her in alphalete at all. I don't know why but I'm not a big fan of Robin. am I the only one?
HoardganizedJen wrote:
SipsTea wrote:I don't blame Robyn for abandoning ship, she said right after the breakup that she hadn't heard from alphalete so I'm assuming gym shark is more steady work.
Lol, because Nikki handled that stuff. Nikki probably just emailed Robin from her new GS email address and was like "just kidding, come here instead" :lol: I love the commenter who called Robin out and said she should make a video explaining why she switched because it makes her appear very untrustworthy. Can't wait to see how she spins it that isn't just "I love Nikki"...
bumblebee33 wrote:Robin gallant talks like a fuckingg idiot for one, and two, isn't original at all, cool you have gray hair which is different ... but all these girls are little clones of each other. What happened to originality?
I never cared too much for Robin. Shes another generic fitness youtuber who I never got into like Britney lesser and a host of other newer fitness youtuber girls. She pretty much does and says the same things as the others say and do, and doesn't provide much else. Like someone else said a few pages back, a lot of the newer fitness gurus are just carbon copies (or try to be) of Nikki and try to copy her personality, humor, workouts, video content, etc., but fall short.

Anyways, Guzman is just showing himself that he is a bigger douche by the day. Hes getting cornier and cornier with every video. I think Nikki needs to cut Frank as her couch, tbh. He is too involved with Alphalete and Christian. He has helped her build her legs and butt up, but he never focuses on anything else with her. She needs a new coach who isn't around Christian and who will also give her a more well rounded routine instead of constant lower body exercises.

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

raya
Debater
Debater

Post by raya »

HoardganizedJen wrote:

ebean
Learner
Learner

Post by ebean »

Maybe its just me, but with the way Christian is being disrespectful towards Nikki and showing all these new girls in his youtube videos, it'd be shitty of Denae to continue working for him. I know she used to be a manager at lululemon and has a college degree so I feel like she could get just as good of a job elsewhere. Unless CG is paying her a stupid amount of money but that doesn't seem to be the case, even then I wouldn't want to be working for someone who has no respect for my best friend.

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

Denae is becoming more and more unlikeable to me.
BOO

purple579
Debater
Debater

Post by purple579 »

ebean wrote:Maybe its just me, but with the way Christian is being disrespectful towards Nikki and showing all these new girls in his youtube videos, it'd be shitty of Denae to continue working for him. I know she used to be a manager at lululemon and has a college degree so I feel like she could get just as good of a job elsewhere. Unless CG is paying her a stupid amount of money but that doesn't seem to be the case, even then I wouldn't want to be working for someone who has no respect for my best friend.
I don't know what she was doing before this but maybe she's excited to be part of a startup, with people who are big on YT, and doesn't want to leave now that she has a pretty good job there. And maybe she thinks it'll be really successful soon (doubtful), But it must suck for both her and Nikki to be in this situation.

This whole breakup has shown Christian's true colors. Leading Nikki on with the house, breaking up with her on her birthday(or the day after...same difference basically)...And now he's got these skinny model chicks plastered all over his video thumbnails...Like clickbait much? Why is he focusing so much on having this girls around, driving them, having them over? He definitely doesn't do the same thing with the male models. It's just so rude and tacky. I don't know what his game is but he's acting like a total douchebag.

Regarding the Frank only working her legs and butt thing, I'm pretty sure that's what she told him she wanted. She repeatedly said she wanted to build her legs and butt up and not work her upper body since it grows so fast, so I don't think Frank is forcing her to only do butt and legs when she doesn't want to or something. But I agree she needs to get the hell away from Alphalete.

jookie
Learner
Learner

Post by jookie »

It's really unfair to suggest Denae should quit. She has a good role at the company and looks like she is in charge of a lot of activities there. I assume it's a much better job role than just being a manager at a normal store. I'm sure she makes decent money and gets to travel. She also gets to be around a big group of friends daily. I would not quit if I was in her position. I think her and Nikki have probably already talked about it and acknowledge it's a weird situation, but if they really want to keep being friends they can work through it.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

Yeah, I wouldn't quit if I were Denae either.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

I agree, I don't think Denae should have to quit either. Originally I was in the "Denae should quit" team, but.... Having a manager role at a growing start up is probably a lot more interesting and challenging than being a manager at a Lululemon store...which is just retail. I'm pretty sure she majored in Marketing so her current role aligns more closely with that. Nikki watched her dog last week, I don't think things are weird with them. It sucks, but it would be unfair to ask your friend to quit their job they are (presumably) happy just for you. Nikki just needs to stop going to Alphalete. I agree she needs a different trainer if Frank won't come to a different gym for her. I'm sure in Houston there are dozens of qualified trainers.

Coop1987
Learner
Learner

Post by Coop1987 »

Just a weird situation all around. Christian is such a douche for parading this new chick on camera, like why? It's almost like he's punishing Nikki for some reason...and I'm pretty sure she still watches his videos. Oh, and Danae is in a weird situation but I dont think she should quit either. Is Nikki going to pay her bills? Lol

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

Skylar is all over his snapchat today, & she is making her own YouTube channel...guess she is the new Nikki :(
-C.D :love2:

purple579
Debater
Debater

Post by purple579 »

Anyone can make a YT channel. Few are actually successful. You don't start making real money until you reach at least Nikki's level, and even then it can vary. From what we've seen so far Skylar has the personality of a mop. Her voice really turned me off-I couldn't stand listening to her for an entire video. Nikki's personality is what has made her into a YT star IMO.

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer

Post by TheQueenBee »

Ugh, Christian's most recent video is almost as annoying as the last. Seems like it's getting good reception based on the comments, but for me it's like he's so intent on selling his 'started at the bottom now we here' story but it's dumb because: 1) most people just suffer being the 'broke college student' while they're in school and accept that it's necessary to get an education and make money later and 2) he goes on another one of his speeches about yadayada believe in yourself, take chances, imagine the life you want to live, clicheclichecliche. He is very successful (and who knows how much of a role his parents played in that), but the way he talks it's like he doesn't realize he's the exception to the general rule. All of these people commenting on YT saying how inspiring he is: :roll:. The guy gets douchier by the day.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

Christian's story annoyed me. It's like he was trying to relate to everyone who struggles financially and be like "look you can be a gazzilionare like me!" Like...no dude...asking your mom for $40 bucks when you are 18/19 is not a struggle. At all.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

He looked better in those old videos of him. There is something that looks artificial about his face now. I can't put my finger on it. There's just something that does not look completely natural about his face now. Maybe it's the eyebrows?

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer

Post by TheQueenBee »

Serendipitous wrote:He looked better in those old videos of him. There is something that looks artificial about his face now. I can't put my finger on it. There's just something that does not look completely natural about his face now. Maybe it's the eyebrows?
It's like he's aged 10 years in only 2-3 years. They say that can happen if you're taking drugs to get bigger, which I'm sure tons of these guys do while pretending to be natural. I remember when Nikki first answered the age question on one of her old Q&A videos, I was surprised to find out that he was so young and she was actually the older one.

Anyway, I don't know if he's natural or not -- not suggesting anything, but yeah it's crazy how much his face has changed and aged over a short time. Obviously you'll grow out of your baby face, but the change seems huge.

Serendipitous
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Serendipitous »

TheQueenBee wrote:
Serendipitous wrote:He looked better in those old videos of him. There is something that looks artificial about his face now. I can't put my finger on it. There's just something that does not look completely natural about his face now. Maybe it's the eyebrows?
It's like he's aged 10 years in only 2-3 years. They say that can happen if you're taking drugs to get bigger, which I'm sure tons of these guys do while pretending to be natural. I remember when Nikki first answered the age question on one of her old Q&A videos, I was surprised to find out that he was so young and she was actually the older one.

Anyway, I don't know if he's natural or not -- not suggesting anything, but yeah it's crazy how much his face has changed and aged over a short time. Obviously you'll grow out of your baby face, but the change seems huge.
Yes, you're right, that's what it is. He's just aged a lot. For some reason I thought maybe he had some type of work done on his face.

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”