NikkiBlackketter

raya
Debater
Debater

Re: NikkiBlackketter

Post by raya »

I hope the next guy she dates is amazing. she deserves it. Shes too sweet and nice to get another Guzman type dude. She needs a grown man who is willing to be in a long term, committed relationship, not a early 20 something boy who is trying to focus on growing his career and 'just having fun'. I remember when she used to post about her British ex before Christian (on her tumblr) but she never described what type of personality he had other than that they dated for 2 years, he was British (she traveled to the UK and Paris with him) and that he was athletic and played soccer.

As for Guzman using all these random models for his lifestyle line, I don't think its a great idea but whatever. I'm sure he could have scouted out fitness girls in his area to do shoot for him. There's lots of fitness girls in the Houston area who lift weight or even compete he could have found via Instagram or something. Maybe even hitting up the local gyms would have worked.

jookie
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jookie »

I haven't watched CG's latest video yet, but this should be good. It's very suspicious that the girl would get ready at his house in the morning. His choice of models doesn't make any sense, unless he is just looking to sleep with all of them and figures there will be no overlap of his friend circles if he's picking the tall/skinny models who don't workout. Fitness models probably run in a lot of the same circles and it could get out what a sleaze he is.
This is all just speculation of course :tu:

jookie
Learner
Learner

Post by jookie »

I am watching Nikki's latest video and I know people upthread are annoyed she is still working out at CG's gym, but if she wants to stick with Frank as her trainer, she may have no other choice.

jookie
Learner
Learner

Post by jookie »

Those baggy crop tops for women are seriously awful looking. Is it just me? Even the model doesn't look good in it.

amandsss
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amandsss »

There's this fitness you tuber named Ashley Nocera that announced like a month ago she's sponsored by Alphalete. She's short just like Nikki but has more muscle definition. I don't get why he doesn't choose more girls like her that actually lift.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

jookie wrote:Those baggy crop tops for women are seriously awful looking. Is it just me? Even the model doesn't look good in it.
It's not just you, they are bad.

Sheabutter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sheabutter »

What the fuck was that video?! I'm glad I wasn't the only one who hated it. The comments on CG are hilarious right now. People aren't stupid. They know she stayed over. She has no business using his bedroom bathroom. His house is huge, I know there is more than one toilet in that house. :roll: Girls break up when they're fed up with a guy.. Guys break up when they have another in mind. This is his way of introducing his new chick to the fans. Give it a couple of weeks and he will say she's his new gf.

brissybabe
Debater
Debater

Post by brissybabe »

so robin gallant is now signed with gymshark
i guess she dropped alphalete to follow nikki, jasmine and brittany?

forthethrillofit
Informer
Informer

Post by forthethrillofit »

The minute I saw that girl getting ready in Christian's bathroom I was like really? Why would he even include that clip? he's already showing a bunch of girls in his videos and the break up isn't even two months old! it kind of upsets me watching him hang out with all of Nikki's friends at his gym, and film videos with random girls. I can only imagine how Nikki feels. They all went to dinner for one of the guys' birthdays and I don't think she even went.
brissybabe wrote:so robin gallant is now signed with gymshark
i guess she dropped alphalete to follow nikki, jasmine and brittany?
I'm not surprised Robin went with gym shark. she has been wearing it in every picture and I haven't seen her in alphalete at all. I don't know why but I'm not a big fan of Robin. am I the only one?

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

She is totally at the end of his video also! There is a quick glimpse of her hanging out with him, joe & frank :o
-C.D :love2:

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

She is totally at the end of his video also! There is a quick glimpse of her hanging out with him, joe & frank :o

SipsTea
Informer
Informer

Post by SipsTea »

I don't blame Robyn for abandoning ship, she said right after the breakup that she hadn't heard from alphalete so I'm assuming gym shark is more steady work.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

That video was so awful. The narration was f-ing annoying. He is so full of himself...

This comment made me :rofl:

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

None of the models' he has had, have had bodies to even rival Nikki's.

bumblebee33
Learner
Learner

Post by bumblebee33 »

Robin gallant talks like a fuckingg idiot for one, and two, isn't original at all, cool you have gray hair which is different ... but all these girls are little clones of each other. What happened to originality?

Boo
Informer
Informer

Post by Boo »

"Said she was in the area". They smashed lol. I wouldn't be surprised if he introduces a new gf with thin the next few months. Also, that dr suess voiceover was so douchey.
BOO

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

I don't really care if Christian is banging other girls so soon- he clearly checked out of his relationship with Nikki a while ago. I DO think it's extremely disrespectful and tacky to already be shoving these new girls into his videos and social media, when Nikki has still been clearly expressing feeling sad/lonely about the breakup. Nikki is seems like a very sensitive, emotional person, who made her whole life all about CG, and he's already showing clips of him driving around random girls and having them in his bedroom. It's just shitty of him.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

All the girls Christian is involved with have great bodies but their faces leave a lot to be desired.

purple579
Debater
Debater

Post by purple579 »

Christian's video was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. "We realized we had NO GAS! Like NONE! OMG!" Wow, so exciting and video-worthy with that cringey editing. And having that girl in the bathroom was so tacky. Why even include it if you know people are gonna talk? Unless he just wants to prove to Nikki that he's moving on.

Their breakup was Gymshark's best career move yet, lol. With all the girls with big YT followings headed there, Alphalete is scrambling to get models. Hence the nobody 'models' and lesser known YTers like Ashley Nocera. No offense but nobody really knows her, and no one cares about dumb as a doornail Investment Banker and Miss Houston unless it's about them banging CG. And I think trying to shift into "Lifestyle" clothes would be a HUGE mistake. That's not their demographic, and they're really not that big. At all.

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

I honestly wish CG would grow up,& I could give Nikki a big hug, it must be a punch in the gut to have someone tell you they want to focus on them selves & their career & then end a long term relationship just to be flaunting skinny bitches on his YouTube. I mean have some decency she is obviously hurting its not like she wanted this break up its one thing to move on but you could at least address the rumors or just not share that aspect of your life instead of having people run their mouth like in all his comments. If I was Nikki I sure as hell would of texted or called him & told him something, he needs to chill he is just coming off sleazy even his own fans think so

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”