Emilynoel83missingteethPart8

Re: Emilynoel83missingteethPart8

Post by Guest »

...why doesn't she just throw that MAC blush out? If its not as good as it was, after failing to depot it (and then trying to fix it by adding alchohol and "mashing it back together") and if she doesn't use it because of that, then why keep it? And that is probably not the only product that should have been tossed out a long time ago

And i will only believe she decluttered her collection (she only mentioned decluttering her blush collection, btw) after seeing video proof, because she doesn't throw anything away (nothing except for a few eyeliners and some mascaras when she got pink eye). She just can't part with any of it, no matter how old the product it. And for someone is such a makeup lover, she sure seems clueless about the fact that makeup -just like most other things- have an expiration date and the clock starts ticking the moment you open the product. Sure, you can extend the life of certain products by sanatizing/disinfecting them using alcohol, but i doubt she does that. It wouldn't surprise me if half her collection is rancid.
One person doesn't need that much makeup. One person doesn't need an entire room dedicated to/filled with makeup. One person won't be able to use it all before it goes off. Its such a waste. There is no reason to have so much, and Emily doesn't even use half of it. The other half just gatheres dust until she suddenly remembers she used to love this certain product and then excavates it from her hoard and uses it...no matter how old it is or how long she's had it. :?

TrangPak
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by TrangPak »

Those lashes in her latest vid are awful...and with that plain Ross shirt she looks so dated with that makeup. I just read in Allure that chemical peels help with melasma but Emily will just keep trying to cover it up instead of fix the problem.......and her voice blares so FUCKING LOUD when I open one of her vids....Christ. Made me jump when I had my headphones on.

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

Those lashes in her latest vid are awful...and with that plain Ross shirt she looks so dated with that makeup. I just read in Allure that chemical peels help with melasma but Emily will just keep trying to cover it up instead of fix the problem.......and her voice blares so FUCKING LOUD when I open one of her vids....Christ. Made me jump when I had my headphones on.

autotroph
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by autotroph »

^^^^^ YES. The ruching on the neckline of her shirt was awful. It's so dated and cheap and cringeworthy. And her lashes, BLECH. I want to walk up to her, yank them off her eyes, stick them on the floor, and stomp on them repeatedly, all while huffing/puffing: "No, Emily. BAD Emily. This (huff) is not (puff) a college sorority beauty (puff) pageant!"

We're the same age, and she's my nightmare come to life. She's 31 and looks 39 trying to be 35 years old. I would fucking kill myself, dude.

piggytoes123
Learner
Learner

Post by piggytoes123 »

I'm 36 but look ten years younger than her. She definitely needs a makeover and a skin care routine. She's young and there's no reason to call it a day and settle into the geriatric years.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

ilyria
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ilyria »

She really has settled. I so wish she would go for a good chemical peel at a dermatologists office. Her skin would look so much better. And with good skin care you can prolong those results and keep your skin looking nice. Then she should stop wearing the makeup that makes it resemble a mask on her. She needs a good hosing down and refresh.

piggytoes123
Learner
Learner

Post by piggytoes123 »

ilyria wrote:She really has settled. I so wish she would go for a good chemical peel at a dermatologists office. Her skin would look so much better. And with good skin care you can prolong those results and keep your skin looking nice. Then she should stop wearing the makeup that makes it resemble a mask on her. She needs a good hosing down and refresh.
She could even talk about that on her channel. Her new skin care routine or her experience getting a chemical peel or even testing out a Clarisonic. There are many women in their 30s or 40s who are looking for information and reviews on skin care - which is her age bracket and when women start really thinking about skin care and start noticing sun damage or fine lines forming. But she seems more concerned about telling the 12 year old girls about the new makeup at 5 Below or Demi Lovato's new eyeshadow palette at Walmart. Leave that for the teen Youtubers!

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

I kind of feel bad for her. It's like her confidence and content have both gone downhill so quickly. She is running out of ideas and quickly losing her subscribers to younger, more informed, albeit prettier Gurus... :? :(

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

So what's the verdict? Do you guys think she's pregnant again and not wanting to share it yet for obvious reasons? And yes, those lashes in the blush video were God awful!! They looked like Belle or Baker had gotten ahold of them and played with them before she put them on. She should have been embarrassed.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

I think she is.........it might explain why she got emotional over that shit show American Idol ending. If she is I hope she has a boy....I think Tyler needs a man in the house... In that latest picture of Belle, she looks like a mini version of Tyler, lol....with Em's ears. I would feel bad for her but her stubborness and passive aggressiveness in the comments throws that sympathy out the window. She truly does not care. She doesn't want to better herself or her channel in anyway. I mean.....fuck, shes gonna wear basic, boring clothes all the time at least buy some high quality loungewear clothes from Nordstrom or something...with her "six figure salary" she can afford it. Mark my words, once that baby comes out shes quitting youtube....which I think would be good for her....

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

TrangPak wrote:I think she is.........it might explain why she got emotional over that shit show American Idol ending. If she is I hope she has a boy....I think Tyler needs a man in the house... In that latest picture of Belle, she looks like a mini version of Tyler, lol....with Em's ears. I would feel bad for her but her stubborness and passive aggressiveness in the comments throws that sympathy out the window. She truly does not care. She doesn't want to better herself or her channel in anyway. I mean.....fuck, shes gonna wear basic, boring clothes all the time at least buy some high quality loungewear clothes from Nordstrom or something...with her "six figure salary" she can afford it. Mark my words, once that baby comes out shes quitting youtube....which I think would be good for her....
I was crying out of happiness that American Idol ended. The show was insipid from day one. She also mentioned bawling over the fact that Belle is now over a year old. Get real bitch!! Most women are out working their asses off and don't have time to sit around crying about their kids getting older. In fact, as a child gets older and more independent, it's a relief for a lot of women. Yep, she probably is preggo, and I completely agree.....it needs to be a boy for poor Tyler's sake. The man desperately needs some testosterone in that house. Hell, I'm surprised that he hasn't gotten a male dog. Poor guy.

ETA- Why is Emily obsessed with PURPLE lipstick? As in she wears it in every single video. Holy shit!! And why does she have purple confused with berry?
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Gurujunk
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gurujunk »

TrangPak wrote:I think she is.........it might explain why she got emotional over that shit show American Idol ending. If she is I hope she has a boy....I think Tyler needs a man in the house... In that latest picture of Belle, she looks like a mini version of Tyler, lol....with Em's ears. I would feel bad for her but her stubborness and passive aggressiveness in the comments throws that sympathy out the window. She truly does not care. She doesn't want to better herself or her channel in anyway. I mean.....fuck, shes gonna wear basic, boring clothes all the time at least buy some high quality loungewear clothes from Nordstrom or something...with her "six figure salary" she can afford it. Mark my words, once that baby comes out shes quitting youtube....which I think would be good for her....
What kind of things does she say in the comments that are stubborn and passive aggressive. I don't usually read comments so I've never noticed anything like that.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

That purple lipstick :rofl: :rofl:

TrangPak
Informer
Informer

Post by TrangPak »

Gurujunk wrote:
What kind of things does she say in the comments that are stubborn and passive aggressive. I don't usually read comments so I've never noticed anything like that.
Bad grammar, I just meant passive aggressiveness...shes really curt in her comments and I find when someone isnt brown nosing her she gets kinda defensive....idk how to explain it..

kathleenlightsssss
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by kathleenlightsssss »

Her makeup keeps getting worse each video, is it just me? :o :?

ValWinchester1990
Informer
Informer

Post by ValWinchester1990 »

Are we gonna make a new thread soon? Might I suggest the name EmilyNoel83yearOldSnoozeFest? lol

piggytoes123
Learner
Learner

Post by piggytoes123 »

ValWinchester1990 wrote:Are we gonna make a new thread soon? Might I suggest the name EmilyNoel83yearOldSnoozeFest? lol
Lol. I like it.

I'm just really grossed out by her hands and nails. They just look grubby, it looks like she chews on the skin around her nails. It's not a good look when you're on camera and showing products or applying makeup with your hands up close to the screen.

anat4ever
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by anat4ever »

To everyone telling her to use Clarisonic. She does have one and has had one for a long time, though who knows whether she still uses it. I'm surprised it took this long for her skin to start breaking out like that. Before it was just hyperpigmentation which to me didn't make her skin as horrid as everyone said.

estrellas78
Learner
Learner

Post by estrellas78 »

I agree, she should have a skin care treatment like yesterday. She overuses make up, and uses cheap products to clean and moisturize her face. I am sure all the crap they eat is taking a toll on her skin and body too. She is the answer to my question: "who buys and eats this shit???" when I´m in the supermarket and see weird flavors in drinks, radioactive cookies and cereals who are full with preservatives and chemicals. They seem to be the kind of family who eats tray dinners, and never eats fruits nor veggies. Ewww.Her skin shows that.

truebooty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by truebooty »

So...I haven't watched in probably 6 months. Does she still talk about that baby in every makeup tutorial?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Return to “Emilynoel83”