Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NikkiBlackketter

Post by Champagne4Breakfast »

kittycatpancake wrote:
Champagne4Breakfast wrote:I really get the impression that Nikki isn't as happy or feeling as "together" as she makes it seem. In her last video she talked about going grocery shopping in Sugar Land because she wasn't comfortably going to a new grocery store yet.... I mean come on, it's a grocery store. She travelled around the world and back, alone, twice in the last month and she can't go to a new grocery store?? The first time you go it might be confusing, but it's not like it's a life changing event... She looked at a new gym but then has been back at Alphalete twice. She's been posting stupid quotes about happiness on Snapchat (like her mess of a friend Marissa). I think she is still really hurting and struggling to re-establish herself.
This is something I struggled with when I had a big breakup as well. It is just a grocery store, but combined with the other circumstances, the unfamiliarity can feel overwhelming. It isn't the grocery store itself, it's the 'something new'. Too much newness at once makes you feel like you have a grip on nothing.

She probably really is hurting, a breakup of a serious relationship can take a year before you really feel back to your old self. She's putting on a strong face but sometimes fake it til you make it is the best route in that case.
I get that change is scary, but I truly believe that in order to move on you need space. My last ex and I were together for 2.5 years, lived together for 1.5 years and after we broke up, I moved 300 miles away. I had always wanted to move, so I took the opportunity to grab the bull by the horns and just do my life. Plus everywhere I went in that reminded me of him anyway.

Change is scary for everyone, but in order to truly grow and move you, you have to take that fear, feel it, sit in it and embrace it.

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

I started following skylar on snap & I think her life& CGs life don't mix well, he seems like he wants someone just as full force into their own thing & she just seems like a girl waiting for a man to marry her. I'm an junior accounting major currently & yeah home girl can't get any sort of investment job with out either 5 years of experience in the field which i highly doubt she does or at least an Masters in it, a lot of my friends who follow that majors degree know they have to get a masters if they even want to make a good amount of money at higher up companies, & I don't think that girl will be around long honestly because the only reason she was casted was because CG asked for models in the area who would be willing to travel to sugar land or Houston and had experience to send them pictures, so I'm sure she was picked for look and for all we know denae or another person on the team could of picked the girls, since he has said in his Vlog his main concern is YouTube videos,& that he has other people running everything else as far as the gym. I think he mostly has the final say but he probably doesn't personally pick everything.
-C.D :love2:

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

I think Nikki is really unhappy mostly because of how much she wrapped her life around CG, he didn't really do that to her he had his life & then he had her, so when he dumped her there really wasn't much to miss, but since she did she must be very lost, I mean she was probably almost like his wife running errands, cleaning & cooking & just mostly waiting for the next thing he needed her to do, & now that he isn't there to tell her what he needs from her she doesn't really know where to start from. Her new place all furnish is incredibly cute & seems so comfortable compared to before when she had to make sure it would be approved by him. I feel almost bad for her because she is older than him & he seems like she was just another notch on his belt while he was really her whole life.

Paisbabe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Paisbabe »

Yaaay I loved Nikki's taste in furniture/decor her space looks so warm and cozy. Good for her

ggeyeliner
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ggeyeliner »

Nikki needs to stop going to that tragic old gym. Enough girlfriend
ENGLISH ISN'T MY FIRST LANGUAGE. Sorry for misunderstandings!

People should read everything, not the first 5 words and judge!

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer

Post by TheQueenBee »

ggeyeliner wrote:Nikki needs to stop going to that tragic old gym. Enough girlfriend
Ugh, agreed. It's almost uncomfortable to watch, as someone who follows her. Like, all I can think about when she shows that footage is Christian d-bagging around Alphalete, and all his minions broing out with him as she works out as the ex-girlfriend who everyone knows was dumped. I mean, I'm exaggerating, but gurl find a new gym and establish yourself somewhere else.

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

She's been looking bomb in her recent selfies on insta and snap :love2:

sigma3zl
Talker
Talker

Post by sigma3zl »

Girl needs to do something other than leg day. Honestly, the fact that she didn't really discuss what purpose doing drop sets has in a workout reinforces the idea that she doesn't know anything about lifting. She's literally doing the same thing she did during her last prep. I bet she recycles all of the workout routines that she's had in the past. Not saying you can't do that, but her workouts must be stale and boring at this point, not to mention I doubt she's getting the results she wants.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

sigma3zl wrote:Girl needs to do something other than leg day. Honestly, the fact that she didn't really discuss what purpose doing drop sets has in a workout reinforces the idea that she doesn't know anything about lifting. She's literally doing the same thing she did during her last prep. I bet she recycles all of the workout routines that she's had in the past. Not saying you can't do that, but her workouts must be stale and boring at this point, not to mention I doubt she's getting the results she wants.
Couldn't agree more. And the drop sets weren't really drop sets...I've always understood drop sets mean you go to failure, then drop the weight and go to failure, ect. ...not do a prescribed number of reps in a circuit.

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Is it bad that when I saw Tim in her blog I thought "Shit! CG got small!?" I know they're friends and all, but Tim might be taking his "inspiration" a little too far. All of the Alphabet guys just start to blend in with one another IMO.

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Is it bad that when I saw Tim in her vlog I thought "Shit! CG got small!?" I know they're friends and all, but Tim might be taking his "inspiration" a little too far. All of the Alphabet guys just start to blend in with one another IMO.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

All the models CG has been using are just tall and slim with little to no muscle definition. Nikki was a great model because her body was a clear display of hard work...plus I found her more relatable since she wasn't just another tall skinny girl.

jookie
Learner
Learner

Post by jookie »

Champagne4Breakfast wrote:All the models CG has been using are just tall and slim with little to no muscle definition. Nikki was a great model because her body was a clear display of hard work...plus I found her more relatable since she wasn't just another tall skinny girl.
I agree, the new models in his recent videos are too slim and they do not look like they lift. I am disappointed.

Champagne4Breakfast
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being tall and slim, but in the fitness world, I think it's important to see some good hard earned muscle definition! Also so many models in this world are tall and slim...it was nice to see a shortie like Nikki. Would've be cool if he had kept a variety of body types. Even just seeing Denae and Ashley Ruth and Javon's gf as models would've been better, in my opinion.

chantal013
Learner
Learner

Post by chantal013 »

It's sad how much Nikki invested in CG & Alphalete. I feel like when she was with Christian her only friends were his friends and Denae. I feel like she doesn't really have much of her own friends or that she dropped them when she was dating CG. She went to LA with Arianna, who we've seen in some videos but doesn't seem to be a "good" friend, which is unfortunate. I hope she will surround herself with friends and new friends and get over CG.

TheQueenBee
Informer
Informer

Post by TheQueenBee »

Champagne4Breakfast wrote:I'm not saying there is anything wrong with being tall and slim, but in the fitness world, I think it's important to see some good hard earned muscle definition! Also so many models in this world are tall and slim...it was nice to see a shortie like Nikki. Would've be cool if he had kept a variety of body types. Even just seeing Denae and Ashley Ruth and Javon's gf as models would've been better, in my opinion.
Exactly. Given that Alphalete is supposedly meant to represent people who live the 'fitness lifestyle', you'd think the models would reflect that look. I know he's trying to branch out into the more casual lifestyle stuff, but still seems like it would be smarter to go for a more athletic body type.

BandAna
Learner
Learner

Post by BandAna »

Last edited by BandAna on Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

BandAna
Learner
Learner

Post by BandAna »

So CG just uploaded a new video. This girl Logan (he says she is Miss Houston) comes over to his house in the morning to get ready before a shoot. As if she got over to his house to get ready, she was already there and probably spent the night. Not one of these girls look like they lift at all by the way. That insta-ho-looking blonde with the crazy eyebrows looks like a she shemale.

CG doesn't seam bothered at all. Like they were together for 3 years? I think it takes longer time for guys to realise what they lost. In the begning after a break up it's all fun and games but after some time he will realise what he lost. Nikki is sooo sweet and I think she is both pretty, has a great personality and to die for body. I really hope she in time realises that she is better off without CG and becomes happy.

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

As far as I know that Logan girl has a long time boyfriend according to her Instagram, but I mean that's really weird that she went over there to get ready, like that's random as fuck because all the other girls seem to be ready when they get there but then again this is the first time he showed the morning of the shoots, plus doesn't he have more than one bathroom? Couldn't she gotten ready in one that isn't in his bedroom?? Logan isn't very pretty compared to Nikki, she is miss Houston so he could like that title but she is better from afar than she is up close

Codejesu11
Learner
Learner

Post by Codejesu11 »

As far as I know that Logan girl has a long time boyfriend according to her Instagram, but I mean that's really weird that she went over there to get ready, like that's random as fuck because all the other girls seem to be ready when they get there but then again this is the first time he showed the morning of the shoots, plus doesn't he have more than one bathroom? Couldn't she gotten ready in one that isn't in his bedroom?? Logan isn't very pretty compared to Nikki, she is miss Houston so he could like that title but she is better from afar than she is up close

Return to “Nikki Blackketter - Archived Threads”