Call of Booty- Kandee edition

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Call of Booty- Kandee edition

Post by Lady_Mary »

PecanPancakes wrote:If it doesn't work out for KJ maybe she can take Lisa Rinna's place as the new face or ass of Depends Underpants.
"I just pissed my pants and none's the wiser"- Kandee Johnson 2018
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Last edited by PunkLush on Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Yet this is her typing that bullshit story:

But she has the time come here and read all her threads HI KANDEE!!! ImageImageImage

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

@punklush omg yes!!!!!

I like how she basically admit she doesn't have free time and is a workaholic so doesn't that basically say she doesn't spend time w her kids

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m »

PunkLush wrote:ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

But she has the time come here and read all her threads HI KANDEE!!! ImageImageImage
I wonder what her name on GG is now that you have to register.

Melissa26m
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Melissa26m »

What happened to her getting new hair???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

That must be all she tells herself to stop the guilt of being a shit mom and life partner. No Kandee- successful people DO rest and DO take good care of themselves. They're able to have social lives and business lives all in one because they know how to have a healthy balance. You make it sound like you HAVE to sacrifice your kids and their lives to get anywhere. You don't. Your focus should be on your kids. You made that decision for the rest of your life to be about THEM when you decided to bring them into this world. You don't get to push them off on someone else without a lifetime of regret. They will grow to hate you if they don't already.
Sure maybe you think your mom was the best mom ever- so why wouldn't she be ok for your kids too. Well- newsflash- she was YOUR mom, she is NOT their mom. No matter how good of a parent you think she is, she isn't their mom and she isn't the mom they want in their lives.
Funny thing is- you gush about your mom all the time. But will your kids ever say those things about YOU? I don't think so. They were/will be raised by your mom instead and that's all they know.

captaintwiddelston
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by captaintwiddelston »

Yep she's an absolute rolemodel, not :roll:
Please excuse any mistakes as English is my second language.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

I think what she's misconstruing here is that for successful people the things they're focusing on are ENJOYABLE and so they don't mind if it cuts into their free time. She makes it sound like success is a chore. But if it's real success it's not a chore and those people love pouring their hours into it. And success does not equal hard working or even necessarily anything to do with jobs. I don't see what she's trying to get at here. Success is personal.

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

Is she also forgetting that success can mean so many things? My mom was a stay at home mom and to her, success was: we were fed, clean house, we were clean, we did good in school, bills and rent paid, made sure we had a normal, happy childhood, etc, etc.

I think she did a kick-ass job and in my eyes, was more than successful as a stay at home mom. The same goes for my dad, he made sure he had a stable, good job to be able to support us. Sooo because they weren't celebrities or made massive amounts of money or were rich, does it mean they were failures? My mom and dad slept well. They took care of themselves and us. I'm not saying we were perfect but it wasn't the success Kandee is describing on her post. Like the person before me said, it's personal and ENJOYABLE. Not everyone is so lucky and do have to struggle but it doesn't mean that everyone else not striving for stardom is a failure. Simplicity and putting your priorities i.e. KIDS are far more important than the shit she's trying to defend.

No Kandee, neglecting your kids for fame does not show a good example. They will eventually resent you. Live a simple life and give them your full attention. You chose to have FOUR children (and counting I'm sure) so why are you still acting like a young single mother? If you wanted to live THAT type of life, should have followed into your BFF Kat Von D footsteps and tied your tubes and had no kids so you can pursue your empire as a celebutard. Just saying. #PRIORITIESbitch

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

So , according to Kandee, you shouldn't spend time with lazy people. So why in the hell is she spending time with Koala?!?

Ugh, this woman is putting me to sleep with her pep talks... seriously, she is milling over what she has said millions of times before, like a broken record.

Time for koala to upload some juicy details on video :)

Concerning the protected thread: why have the admins made it only available for registered users?!? Is this a new thing and does it concern all the threads on GG or just this one? Actually, this is a bummer since curious people won't be able to google her and being led to these threads.. not good if you are asking me...

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

She just posted this after my post:

HI KANDEE!!!!!

Right, but damn. I feel sorry for your kids. You are NOT a good mom.

captaintwiddelston
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by captaintwiddelston »

Lady_Mary wrote:So , according to Kandee, you shouldn't spend time with lazy people. So why in the hell is she spending time with Koala?!?

Ugh, this woman is putting me to sleep with her pep talks... seriously, she is milling over what she has said millions of times before, like a broken record.

Concerning the protected thread: why have the admins made it only available for registered users?!? Is this a new thing and does it concern all the threads on GG or just this one? Actually, this is a bummer since curious people won't be able to google her and being led to these threads.. not good if you are asking me...
There was some drama last week in a couple of other threads+ the admin made it registered only because the site just keeps on crashing and even then it's still crashing. More info see:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=27551
Please excuse any mistakes as English is my second language.

Sabine-Boucher
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sabine-Boucher »

Ok, so I went down a total Kan-cray-cray wormhole tonight and after seeing her snapchat for her niece's 7th...7th!!!!!...birthday, I had to look up The Madonna Inn where the festivities took place. This place looks kind of cool for a 25 year old's birthday, but seriously? For a 7 year old? This menu seems a little extravagant for kids. But hey, if they want to deal with entitled twats when their kids get older, hooray. Thanks for sharing the continuum of your douchery gene into humanity.

http://www.madonnainn.com/resources/MI- ... seMenu.pdf

Guh. :roll:

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

PunkLush wrote:ImageImage

But she has the time come here and read all her threads HI KANDEE!!!
Heh?!?!?! This coming from a woman that slept through making her oldest son catch the school bus? She clearly isn't a success at motherhood.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

Sabine-Boucher wrote:Ok, so I went down a total Kan-cray-cray wormhole tonight and after seeing her snapchat for her niece's 7th...7th!!!!!...birthday, I had to look up The Madonna Inn where the festivities took place. This place looks kind of cool for a 25 year old's birthday, but seriously? For a 7 year old? This menu seems a little extravagant for kids. But hey, if they want to deal with entitled twats when their kids get older, hooray. Thanks for sharing the continuum of your douchery gene into humanity.

tiffanys kids strike me as completely spoiled rotten. I mean come on, they even have their own IG channel now, this is beyond ridiculous and dangerous to their daughters. Ok, i am beating a dead horse here, but the American Girl Dolls or whatever the channel is being called, is feeding the pedophiles.....

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Lady_Mary wrote:
Sabine-Boucher wrote:Ok, so I went down a total Kan-cray-cray wormhole tonight and after seeing her snapchat for her niece's 7th...7th!!!!!...birthday, I had to look up The Madonna Inn where the festivities took place. This place looks kind of cool for a 25 year old's birthday, but seriously? For a 7 year old? This menu seems a little extravagant for kids. But hey, if they want to deal with entitled twats when their kids get older, hooray. Thanks for sharing the continuum of your douchery gene into humanity.

tiffanys kids strike me as completely spoiled rotten. I mean come on, they even have their own IG channel now, this is beyond ridiculous and dangerous to their daughters. Ok, i am beating a dead horse here, but the American Girl Dolls or whatever the channel is being called, is feeding the pedophiles.....

They all are. I seriously wonder what job Byron has that allows his wife to mooch off one income with a larger well decorated house- thousand dollar lymes disease sauna in the basement - designer clothing and two kids that have toys and crap coming out the wazoo. That lifestyle is so foreign to me.
And super weird place to have a seven year olds birthday :/ not very kid friendly by the looks of it

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

Lady_Mary wrote:

They all are. I seriously wonder what job Byron has that allows his wife to mooch off one income with a larger well decorated house- thousand dollar lymes disease sauna in the basement - designer clothing and two kids that have toys and crap coming out the wazoo. That lifestyle is so foreign to me.
And super weird place to have a seven year olds birthday :/ not very kid friendly by the looks of it

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Lady_Mary wrote:So , according to Kandee, you shouldn't spend time with lazy people. So why in the hell is she spending time with Koala?!?

Offtopic: Offtopic: In the rants thread that Morgan put up I requested that the FAQs for all the popular youtubers on this site still be visible to everyone so potential new members and guests to the site can see why we talk about these people but no one really seemed to acknowledge that idea. I just think having the major youtuber threads totally private will keep us from getting as many new members...which is a bummer

EveryJuan
Informer
Informer

Post by EveryJuan »

Honest_Critic wrote:
Lady_Mary wrote:

They live in Santa Barbara so all of this is not surprising. People who live in SB are either filthy rich or famous.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”