Gabby Eat Tweet Delete - Velvet Irrelevant (Part 52)

slap
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby Eat Tweet Delete - Velvet Irrelevant (Part 52)

Post by slap »

kittensnout wrote:She should have kept all this wacko bullshit to herself. What kind of impression is this on young people? Don't like your body? Well then surgically enhance it! No thanks, I'd rather live with what I have. It's just a vessel that carries me to death and keeps me alive, I don't want to fuck with it, I'm proud of what I have.

There wasn't even any real need to address it, or to lie about it. She just wanted to store it all up so she could make a big deal out of it and get some £££ for her pathetic story. It's about as bad as going to a gossip magazine and selling your story. Now all her little minions are going to obsess about that little bit of muffin top and spend all their time wanting surgery.

Gabby has no class what-so-ever.
I think that's great you are proud of your body but it's not the same for everyone and clearly wasn't/isn't for Gobz.
You make me think of GIS with the venom you're spitting! :P

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=199&t=28081

we can continue here first time I make a gabby thread! :D
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

Eevee+
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Eevee+ »

hollythinks wrote:I haven't posted here in ages because of all the recent GG drama and wondering whether to bother carrying on contributing. But it seems as if things have settled down now and I just can't keep quiet about Gabz for long! ;)

Well, we all called it ages ago! I'm in two minds about it really. On the one hand I'm sympathetic towards her and appreciate that she saved up and paid for the surgery herself and, I mean, who wouldn't do the same thing if they were in her position? Fair play to her.

BUT, I feel like so many times she's given the impression that her weight loss was 100% her own hard work and dedication. She's bragged about losing weight numerous times and was never forced to talk about it, yet she's created this completely false impression which I think is deceptive and unfair to her loyal viewers.

So basically, I don't berate her for having the surgery (like I said, if that was me and I had the dosh I would do the exact same thing) but I definitely berate her for acting as if she lost the weight naturally, and accepting praise from people who believed her to be inspirational and dedicated to being healthy. The end.
Completely agree with this, she always gave the illusion she had accomplished the weight loss on her own. I don't have a new found respect or see her in a new light, to me she's just taken steps towards something that would make her happy, but lied the entire time.

tumblrbasix24
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbasix24 »

awayfromthecrowds wrote:I wonder if this is the reason why she isn't friends with Lucy and Lydia anymore, because they wanted her to be more honest with her viewers about her weight surgery. But she just kept getting more and more surgery :/
Tbh her surgeries are her business only and the twins have no right to but in.

tumblrbasix24
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbasix24 »

moonlightpixie wrote:
who boo wrote:it is lazy for someone like gabby no one said it in regards to other exceptions. She is young and perfectly capable of getting out there and exercising and eating right and helpin herself rather than having life risking surgery. Why anyone would want to have operations when they don't need to is beyond me and yes she's lazy for having it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

agree. she also mentioned that she's against any kind of diet because it takes too much effort for her. Surgery isn't the only option,she didn't even try to get rid of the saggy skin she went straight to another operation.
No, I think you're misinterpreting her words. By diet she means fad diets that become popular and do nothing besides being unhealthy.

Waterbottle12
Learner
Learner

Post by Waterbottle12 »

EDITED FOR VIOLATIONS OF RULE 1.A: Respect other posters
Last edited by Waterbottle12 on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

charliebee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by charliebee »

I'm not a gabby fan and along with most of you she's driven me mad with all the lies but I have to take my hat off to her.
I feel so bad that she felt that shit about her looks etc that she has literally made an entirely new body and all the shit we have her about wearing pjs never leaving the house Jane always round I could on but it was all down to something else.
Obv she is still blocking ppl constantly and all the other online shit she does. Also feel she maybe should have said a little 'sorry for not being honest etc' but she must have been under tremendous stress coping with it all in relative silence. I wonder who else knew. Zoe, twins, hob?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaymegrl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jaymegrl »

Estimated cost of all her surgeries???

gg-saz
Informer
Informer

Post by gg-saz »

The part I really dislike about her new video is the end preachy bit about how you can always change something you're not happy with. No Gabby, YOU can always change it considering you will get the majority of your money back just from that video alone. How can she not think of younger viewers who are self conscious and will go running to their mothers explaining how they want what Gabby had? I think that preachy part was disgraceful to be honest. She could've ended it so well by, I don't know, saying that you can change every part of your body and you'll always find something else to change so you should just be happy with yourself. Or that appearance isn't everything which she now must realise considering she's still so unhappy after all those surgeries. Preaching about how others can get it done too was not the way to go.

iwantcake
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by iwantcake »

xfreyaah wrote:Just want to preface this by saying that I am not a Gabby fan at all, and find most of her behaviour incredibly childish and annoying, but...

I just want to say how disgusted I am by people saying gastric bands/liposuction are a cop out and that people who have them are essentially too lazy to lose weight by more conventional methods. It is just SUCH a narrow minded view, and is essentially equating weight with levels of diet and exercise. And whilst diet/exercise are undoubtedly important in determining your weight, there are SO many other factors involved. Gender, genes, age, puberty, pregnancy, general health etc. And I think that by saying gastric bands/liposuction are a cop out, I see that as a form of fat shaming, essentially. Who can blame someone for hiding the fact they had surgery when you get judged and get responses like "you're just really lazy and wanted the easy option". I just think it's very narrow minded and such a hurtful attitude to have.

Also, why judge her for having surgery? She incredibly down about her weight, which I don't doubt, and she did something that would make her feel better about herself. She's not harming other people by doing that, and I don't judge her for it.

Anyway, that's my two cents.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I used to think maybe it was a slightly lazy option until I became friends with somebody who was morbidly obese and had been for 40 years. She'd led a very painful life and used food to "medicate" her pain. She took the brave decision to have a gastric sleeve knowing full well that she could die on the operating table but she was trapped in a cycle of overeating and desperation. She'd lose a couple of stone and then put it all back on and as she herself said, it was such a long road, one she wasn't sure she had the strength for until its completion.
She feels ashamed that she took the "easy" way out but that operation saved her life. If it saved Gabby, then I'm all for it. Gabby paid for it herself and will always probably have issues around food but hopefully they won't end her life prematurely.

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Hiya all. I know we've had a lot of bedlam in the past week, and I apologize but the rules still need to be followed. If someone says something that you don't agree with, please don't retaliate with an equally offensive post. Arguing on the board will not be tolerated and will result in violations of Rule 1.a. If you're unsure about the Rules, please review them here http://gurugossiper.com/rules.php If you wish to argue with the poster, please take it to PM, otherwise, scroll past their post [report it if it's violation] or Foe them. Thank you so much for being valued GG members.
Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Gabriella”