Negative people everywher

Savage1
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Negative people everywher

Post by Savage1 »

Okay so most of my 'friends' are really negative and horrible. A lot of them are double sided and nice tk me but a bish behind my back. I really really want to cut them off and start working on myself. But all those friends who are nice to me arent really as close to me as im close to them. this one girl im friends with im probably her 28473838th choice. I really wish i was more outgoing and confident.. Im working on it.
Do you guys have any unnessary drama happening in your lives rn?? :?

asdfasdfasdf
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Negative people everywher

Post by asdfasdfasdf »

yes forsure

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

Savage1 wrote:Okay so most of my 'friends' are really negative and horrible. A lot of them are double sided and nice tk me but a bish behind my back. I really really want to cut them off and start working on myself. But all those friends who are nice to me arent really as close to me as im close to them. this one girl im friends with im probably her 28473838th choice. I really wish i was more outgoing and confident.. Im working on it.
It gets better when you're older and you see people less often

Demonita
Debater
Debater

Post by Demonita »

Hmm i feel you. I know where you are coming from. I had "friends" like that in my highschool years, they were toxic and negative as f. I just stopped talking to them as soon as i realized how stupid and childish they were. If you have people like that as your friends you should really consider to cancel them from your life. I mean they arent worth your time, believe me. Eventually you will find new friends, dont worry about that. :D
In Sorte Diaboli

GreaderG
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GreaderG »

As it does get better as you get older to some extent, there will still always be one or two toxic people in yout life family member, coworker, etc. I find ot easiest to cut out the ones I'm not required to communicate with and keep a safe distance from the others.

Catattack2010
Learner
Learner

Post by Catattack2010 »

Savage1 wrote:Okay so most of my 'friends' are really negative and horrible. A lot of them are double sided and nice tk me but a bish behind my back. I really really want to cut them off and start working on myself. But all those friends who are nice to me arent really as close to me as im close to them. this one girl im friends with im probably her 28473838th choice. I really wish i was more outgoing and confident.. Im working on it.
I just wrote a post about this on the board. I am so tired of having such awful toxic friendships. I feel like I'm attracting all the wrong people and idky. I do agree that at times we see people less and less and we grow more confident with our boundaries including friendships. It's just hard to meet chill, smart, nice and funny friends. It's like a diamond in the rough... I know exactly what your going through.

seylen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by seylen »

Yes, there are a lot of negative persons around. Nowadays I think that there are less and less chances to meet a good, kind person. That's why my social circle is very limited.

Return to “Friends”