I WISH YOU WOULD, bitch nozzle.

mochikins
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Markiplier's Relationships - Part 6

Post by mochikins »

I wonder how Mark will go about meeting a new girlfriend?

I dunno how I'd handle that kind of thing, being in his position.

Immabatman
Debater
Debater

Post by Immabatman »

mochikins wrote:I wonder how Mark will go about meeting a new girlfriend?

Don't worried about that. Everything have your time to happen :) For now, let him rest his mind.

Gorillaz1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gorillaz1236 »

well he's busy and to be fair, we have no clue where exactly his mind is at on his love life.

But it would be nice to see him with a lovely young lady. Someone who may enjoy doing youtube as well! But if she chooses to be behind the scenes that's great as well.

Mark perhaps wants to find his soulmate. And I hope he does soon. He's not getting any younger and his fans are just going to have to accept he has a life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Em
Learner
Learner

Post by Lady Em »

he might just see a girl he really likes online and do things to try to get her attention and do things to let her know he's paying attention to her then she responds that she likes him and they start talking.. that's one way..

Rilakkumaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rilakkumaa »

Would it be possible for me to get a pm of the video everyone was talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encyclopedia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Encyclopedia »

Markiplier seems like a genuine guy, but I've never felt attracted to him or anything. I think it's a bit odd to crush on youtubers when we hardly know them, videos sometimes only touch on the surface, you have no idea what they're like in real life. That's why I dislike how he has a fanbase full of fangirls. When I take a gander at the comments section, it's usually full of people telling Mark to take a break, or saying stupid shit. When he took his shirt off on the reddit roast me video, everybody went apeshit. Again, even if I liked Mark's content a lot, I wouldn't crush on him, I see him more as a friend you'd want to play games with, nothing near as sexual as Reader x stories. I don't watch much of Mark anymore though, a girl that used to be my friend introduced his videos to me, maybe that's why it all feels sour to me.

KittensDontFixStuff
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by KittensDontFixStuff »

Greetings fellow textwallers! :newby:
I have found myself in good company it seems. This is actually a short post for me! :rofl: What is it about Markiplier fandom gossip that apparently brings us together? (Except I just joined and already no one likes me - no one replied to either of my intro threads. :boohoo: Ya'll won't even tell me what salty means!)

As you can see, my username is a direct reference to Mark and the fandom's passive-aggressive way of [not] dealing with problems. If you read my intro, I'm way behind in any sort of gossip (not really a gossip person) so I was wondering if anyone would mind if I post about stuff from a little while ago here, just to get it out of my head? As most of you know, it's not really "safe" to bring it up anywhere else. I was trying to read as much as possible before posting but like I said in my first post, it genuinely took me almost 2 weeks to get through the #5 relationships thread (and I haven't even looked at the first 4!), so I decided that before my comments get even more fossilized I should just join and catch up later.

It seems some people do double or triple posts a lot - is that okay with the board as a whole or should I avoid doing that? I was also wondering why the web crawlers show up as registered users? I've never seen that before.

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran »

Hey there Kittens!
Double or Triple posts are usually a bug so, if you can, try to avoid them.
Also, welcome, I didn't notice your first post, we had a lot going on lately and we could've missed it so, no need to say we already don't like you because it's not true; anyway "salty" means being bitter, usually, or when someone is agitated, butt hurt, angry, or annoyed, I guess.
And yes, you can make a wall of text and talk about old stuff, if the answer or the concern you have isn't in the FAQ!

moran
Informer
Informer

Post by moran »

moran wrote:Hey there Kittens!
Double or Triple posts are usually a bug so, if you can, try to avoid them.
Also, welcome, I didn't notice your first post, we had a lot going on lately and we could've missed it so, no need to say we already don't like you because it's not true; anyway "salty" means being bitter, usually, or when someone is agitated, butt hurt, angry, or annoyed, I guess.
And yes, you can make a wall of text and talk about old stuff, if the answer or the concern you have isn't in the FAQ!
Also, after what Batman showed me I feel the need to say: FRIENDS MY ASS!

kei
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kei »

KittensDontFixStuff wrote:Greetings fellow textwallers! :newby:
I have found myself in good company it seems. This is actually a short post for me! :rofl: What is it about Markiplier fandom gossip that apparently brings us together? (Except I just joined and already no one likes me - no one replied to either of my intro threads. :boohoo: Ya'll won't even tell me what salty means!)

As you can see, my username is a direct reference to Mark and the fandom's passive-aggressive way of [not] dealing with problems. If you read my intro, I'm way behind in any sort of gossip (not really a gossip person) so I was wondering if anyone would mind if I post about stuff from a little while ago here, just to get it out of my head? As most of you know, it's not really "safe" to bring it up anywhere else. I was trying to read as much as possible before posting but like I said in my first post, it genuinely took me almost 2 weeks to get through the #5 relationships thread (and I haven't even looked at the first 4!), so I decided that before my comments get even more fossilized I should just join and catch up later.

It seems some people do double or triple posts a lot - is that okay with the board as a whole or should I avoid doing that? I was also wondering why the web crawlers show up as registered users? I've never seen that before.
Welcome to GG, Kittens! The "corrupting influence" that tumblr was frightened of. :lol: We're actually not a bad bunch, just straightforward. I love your username by the way.

Don't worry about your intro posts, I think a lot of people never think to check that area to reply to anything. Moran beat me to your questions, and I really don't know why the bots show up as users. But yeah it's weird how this place helped people keep it together better than tumblr ever did when everything exploded...what is it, twice now since June? Here's hoping his fandom is headed back into a more normal state, now that the two major issues in his life/career have been addressed. :P

I've always found it funny how so many people in this forum in particular have admitted they "don't normally gossip". Even I broke my rule regarding talking about others when the 8 million reaction video hit and everyone could see something was off, yet tumblr was all "oh look he's crying, such a precious cinnamon roll". :? I feel like it was only by participating here that I was finally able to see what was really going on behind the scenes. It must be something specific to Mark's fandom, because I've never witnessed so many come out of the woodwork with similar stories where they just wanted to find out if he was okay, and knew he was lying when he kept saying he was fine. On a slightly related note, that's also probably why a lot of us were relieved when he finally discussed it at PAX like a normal human being and didn't shrug it off yet again. For about 8 minutes we got to see Mark again, not just Markiplier.

Dragonmax
Informer
Informer

Post by Dragonmax »

Hi @KittensDontFixStuff! I'm guilty of the double posting the same thing (always accidental, I swear) because I'm frequently on Tapatalk and it likes to bug out by posting twice. But you can delete the duplicate immediately so no biggie plus the site has always been glitchy so there's that.

And also I love the reference in your username .

"Siri, type this shit for me" #Tapatalk

M0nkeeButt2590
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by M0nkeeButt2590 »

Getting close to 1000. Guess I'll contact a mod to lock this.

Here's the new thread: http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=372&t=21817

redroses96
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by redroses96 »

Solaire
Debater
Debater

Post by Solaire »

Hi! I'm new here, but have lurked long enuf---so I became a member. I will have to formulate my thoughts on paper, before I put it up in the forum. :bflower:

Solaire
Debater
Debater

Post by Solaire »

:tu: LOL Imma stalker!!! Actually I KNEW that already. ;)

Return to “Markiplier”