Brianna Joy

roxieheart
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Brianna Joy

Post by roxieheart »

forgive me if there's already a post about her - I searched everywhere but I am on tapatalk and I know the app can be a little wonky at times, so if there's already a thread, just merge this.

anyway, anyone watch Brianna Joy? here's her channel: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCfweteqnwK2ayGQF5LvOfUQ

I do like her personality so far, she seems sweet and genuine BUT she seems very immature and naive. here's why I think so...

she's 17 and engaged to her boyfriend of 2 years, Jaelin. he's a year older than her. they recently got engaged a few weeks ago I believe.

they did a Q&A about their engagement/relationship. of course people asked things like "you're so young, are you sure you're ready?" of course they said they were ready and will be getting married as soon as Brianna turns 18.

Jaelin bragged about making over 6 figures in the past year (I believe he works in real estate). they said they grew up in middle class homes and have a goal to become wealthy. Brianna talked about some haters at her high school. they said that the most difficult part of their relationship so far was having to be away from each other for a vacation. OH. it all just seemed very immature.

he says all the right things but comes off as very sneaky to me. I feel like if they do make it to the altar, Brianna will end up being that middle aged wife who's constantly trying to stay young and beautiful for him. and I see Jaelin as being that husband who's bringing in the big bucks so he thinks he's entitled to have his little girlfriends on the side. that's just the vibe I get from them tbh. I could be totally wrong and they'll marry and live happily ever after!

ok sorry for the novel - anyone else watch her videos?

getaclue
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brianna Joy

Post by getaclue »

I found out about Brianna through her engagement q&a and for the most part I enjoy her videos and find myself watching regularly but I agree about her fiance. Something about him has seemed off ever since the first video I watched.

cats4life
Informer
Informer

Post by cats4life »

I found out about her through Aspyn's thread. Brianna seems like a lovely girl and I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that about her fiance being mischievous with his ways.
If you get upset/worked up by something said on here, move on. Its the internet, not a dick. Don't take it so hard :tu: :love2:

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

I do like Brianna. But I follow her and Jaelin's snap chat and all they post is them looking at multi-million dollar houses and going to luxury car dealerships. It's annoying how they are obsessed with wealth and how much Jaelin talks about his salary.

roxieheart
Talker
Talker

Post by roxieheart »

Melroselove wrote:I do like Brianna. But I follow her and Jaelin's snap chat and all they post is them looking at multi-million dollar houses and going to luxury car dealerships. It's annoying how they are obsessed with wealth and how much Jaelin talks about his salary.
it is annoying. you can tell that aquiring wealth is their main goal and that they want to become a power couple. being ready to get married has a lot more to do with mindset and maturity than it does with money.

and am I reading that wrong, or do they SHARE a snapchat? they would haha. I actually honestly do hope they remain this infatuated/obsessed with each other as they get older, but I don't think they realize that the "puppy love/honeymoon stage" doesn't last forever, and that's when marriage truly becomes a test of your love for each other.

all that being said, I do like Brianna. she's adorable and I feel like she really is a good/GENUINELY sweet person.

Melroselove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melroselove »

roxieheart wrote:
Melroselove wrote:I do like Brianna. But I follow her and Jaelin's snap chat and all they post is them looking at multi-million dollar houses and going to luxury car dealerships. It's annoying how they are obsessed with wealth and how much Jaelin talks about his salary.
it is annoying. you can tell that aquiring wealth is their main goal and that they want to become a power couple. being ready to get married has a lot more to do with mindset and maturity than it does with money.

and am I reading that wrong, or do they SHARE a snapchat? they would haha. I actually honestly do hope they remain this infatuated/obsessed with each other as they get older, but I don't think they realize that the "puppy love/honeymoon stage" doesn't last forever, and that's when marriage truly becomes a test of your love for each other.

all that being said, I do like Brianna. she's adorable and I feel like she really is a good/GENUINELY sweet person.
Yes they do share one hahah. It's Jaelin.brianna

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lola-love
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lola-love »

I found her channel and thought she seemed really sweet, but I did get the impression she was very immature, especially after the engagement Q&A.. Also maybe I'm just from a different culture but engaged at 17, Whaaat? Also I recently found they're both Trump supporters so may stop watching her now aha

lola-love
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lola-love »

He loves Donald Trump so I guess he's just copying him..

roxieheart
Talker
Talker

Post by roxieheart »

lola-love wrote:I found her channel and thought she seemed really sweet, but I did get the impression she was very immature, especially after the engagement Q&A.. Also maybe I'm just from a different culture but engaged at 17, Whaaat? Also I recently found they're both Trump supporters so may stop watching her now aha

really? I had no idea they supported Trump but I must say I'm not surprised at all.

Jaelin seems like the type to a) mimic whatever his Republican parents say, and b) cosigning all of Trump's bullshit because he wants to be as rich as him one day/sees himself as a young version of him, you know? one of those young guys who's all like "the rich deserve to keep their money!" and "we taxpayers pay for all of those freeloaders on welfare!" even tho he's only been "working" for like, two years tops and considers himself to be a part of the 1% even though he's nowhere close.

and Brianna is the type who totally just smiles and nods and agrees with whatever Jaelin says lmao.

I sound like I'm talking shit and I'm really not, Brianna seems like a sweetheart, genuinely. and I'm not one to dislike someone or judge someone based on their poltical views - but at this point, after all the horrible classist, racist stuff Trump has said, I can't help but raise an eyebrow at them supporting him.

lola-love
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lola-love »

roxieheart wrote:
lola-love wrote:I found her channel and thought she seemed really sweet, but I did get the impression she was very immature, especially after the engagement Q&A.. Also maybe I'm just from a different culture but engaged at 17, Whaaat? Also I recently found they're both Trump supporters so may stop watching her now aha

really? I had no idea they supported Trump but I must say I'm not surprised at all.

Jaelin seems like the type to a) mimic whatever his Republican parents say, and b) cosigning all of Trump's bullshit because he wants to be as rich as him one day/sees himself as a young version of him, you know? one of those young guys who's all like "the rich deserve to keep their money!" and "we taxpayers pay for all of those freeloaders on welfare!" even tho he's only been "working" for like, two years tops and considers himself to be a part of the 1% even though he's nowhere close.

and Brianna is the type who totally just smiles and nods and agrees with whatever Jaelin says lmao.

I sound like I'm talking shit and I'm really not, Brianna seems like a sweetheart, genuinely. and I'm not one to dislike someone or judge someone based on their poltical views - but at this point, after all the horrible classist, racist stuff Trump has said, I can't help but raise an eyebrow at them supporting him.

I don't think you're talking shit at all, supporting Trump is not just a political view it shows racisms, islamaphobia.. I found Jaelin's fb page where he posts pro-Trump stuff, also I found Brianna's old twitter page where she tweeted something that could be considered homophobic, at least in my views it was

lola-love
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lola-love »

She tweeted a few years ago on her old twitter "@CNN Guess where I'm going right now? #Chick-fil-a Some say they are losing customers but no,they are gaining them and a kingdom in Heaven" I don't what you guys think but to me that means she supports their homopgobic views

roxieheart
Talker
Talker

Post by roxieheart »

lola-love wrote:She tweeted a few years ago on her old twitter "@CNN Guess where I'm going right now? #Chick-fil-a Some say they are losing customers but no,they are gaining them and a kingdom in Heaven" I don't what you guys think but to me that means she supports their homopgobic views
nope I totally agree with you, that's what it sounds like. smh. that's ridiculous, makes me think less of her tbh

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

I just recently subscribed to her, been enjoying her videos so far... then I found out she's only 17 and engaged??? What and whyyy.

lola-love
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lola-love »

-P- wrote:I just recently subscribed to her, been enjoying her videos so far... then I found out she's only 17 and engaged??? What and whyyy.

I know right, like why would ever get engaged at 17?? My only thought was maybe they don't believe in sex before marriage.. that's the only reason I would get married at this age aha

jaelinwhite
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jaelinwhite »

Found this as I was searching Brianna up on Google out of curiosity..

I'm always amazed when I see people skeptical about our relationship... But It's impossible in our society today to believe that true happiness and commitment can be found in a young relationship. When I saw someone say that we would grow old and Brianna would have to fight to stay relevant and beautiful in my eyes I got sick to my stomach. I would not so much as imagine being with another woman. Brianna and I have gone thru the highs and the lows together and have endured and flourished because there is a magnetism between us that even when we argue always brings us back together. We're a real, happy couple- which I know is very hard to communicate in a 5 minute video on Youtube.

We are by no means perfect.. and we will never be. But we are genuinely happy with each other- and that is the only thing that matters. We are young, ignorant, happy, and excited about life. Being engaged at 17 is CRAZY in every culture.. But we committed our lives to each other a long time ago. I'm not sure if you ladies know the story.. But when I was 17 my parents moved with my 5 younger siblings to a small town in Wisconsin. Brianna and I had been dating for about 6 months at the time... and after many weeks of arguments and discussion my parents finally agreed to let me stay in AZ. I had never been one to commit but there was something about our connection that felt so harmonious.

We weren't a wealthy family... My mother works as a nurse and my dad stays at home with the kids. When you factor in the size of the family, we were under poverty lines. It's not to say we weren't taken care of- we definitely were. But I was never able to get the $100 pair of Nike's that everyone had. Nor was I able to wear a different pair of shorts for every day of the week. I really do apologize if I seem like I am obsessed with being wealthy and truly hope you don't blame Brianna for my actions/outlook. My reason for desiring wealth is to be able to take care of my family and not have to worry or fight about finances. I don't want to be some wild billionaire... But I do want to be able to provide for my family and be able to enjoy life to its fullest. I did see someone mention that I was probably raised by conservatives. Believe it or not- my parents are hardcore Bernie supporters.. which I am most definitely okay with! I do support Trump- but I am one drop of water in an entire ocean. My opinion is so irrelevant to the world...

I'm just hoping that you take my views on the world with a grain of salt and don't hold it against Brianna. It's alright if you hate me- but please don't hate her because of that! Anyways... Can't believe I just pretty much wrote and essay on a site called "gurugossiper"... I think my manhood is officially gone! I might as well admit that Brianna and I are huge Gossip Girl fans since I'm here too. Lol!

PS- am I really that sketchy sounding on video? I know I'm not very talented on camera.. Thats why Brianna's the YouTuber! Sorry for that... I'll have her give me some lessons first next time :D

jaelinwhite
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by jaelinwhite »

Found this as I was searching Brianna up on Google out of curiosity..

I'm always amazed when I see people skeptical about our relationship... But It's impossible in our society today to believe that true happiness and commitment can be found in a young relationship. When I saw someone say that we would grow old and Brianna would have to fight to stay relevant and beautiful in my eyes I got sick to my stomach. I would not so much as imagine being with another woman. Brianna and I have gone thru the highs and the lows together and have endured and flourished because there is a magnetism between us that even when we argue always brings us back together. We're a real, happy couple- which I know is very hard to communicate in a 5 minute video on Youtube.

We are by no means perfect.. and we will never be. But we are genuinely happy with each other- and that is the only thing that matters. We are young, ignorant, happy, and excited about life. Being engaged at 17 is CRAZY in every culture.. But we committed our lives to each other a long time ago. I'm not sure if you ladies know the story.. But when I was 17 my parents moved with my 5 younger siblings to a small town in Wisconsin. Brianna and I had been dating for about 6 months at the time... and after many weeks of arguments and discussion my parents finally agreed to let me stay in AZ. I had never been one to commit but there was something about our connection that felt so harmonious.

We weren't a wealthy family... My mother works as a nurse and my dad stays at home with the kids. When you factor in the size of the family, we were under poverty lines. It's not to say we weren't taken care of- we definitely were. But I was never able to get the $100 pair of Nike's that everyone had. Nor was I able to wear a different pair of shorts for every day of the week. I really do apologize if I seem like I am obsessed with being wealthy and truly hope you don't blame Brianna for my actions/outlook. My reason for desiring wealth is to be able to take care of my family and not have to worry or fight about finances. I don't want to be some wild billionaire... But I do want to be able to provide for my family and be able to enjoy life to its fullest. I did see someone mention that I was probably raised by conservatives. Believe it or not- my parents are hardcore Bernie supporters.. which I am most definitely okay with! I do support Trump- but I am one drop of water in an entire ocean. My opinion is so irrelevant to the world...

I'm just hoping that you take my views on the world with a grain of salt and don't hold it against Brianna. It's alright if you hate me- but please don't hate her because of that! Anyways... Can't believe I just pretty much wrote and essay on a site called "gurugossiper"... I think my manhood is officially gone! I might as well admit that Brianna and I are huge Gossip Girl fans since I'm here too. Lol!

PS- am I really that sketchy sounding on video? I know I'm not very talented on camera.. Thats why Brianna's the YouTuber! Sorry for that... I'll have her give me some lessons first next time :D

roxieheart
Talker
Talker

Post by roxieheart »

^ I was going to reply to this but it reminded me of when Charles Gross came on here and posted in his thread and it completely derailed the whole thing. except Jaelin's post was less dramatic and way more mature. if any of you want to, you can, but I'm not going tit for tat with a YouTuber's boyfriend. I feel like if you post videos and make money from YT, you shouldn't be surprised if you show up on this forum. plus most of the stuff said in this thread isn't even close to being bad.

anyway...moving along.

from Brianna's "outfits for a wedding" video:

yeah so I'm going to need her to vacuum/spot clean her carpet ASAP... Image

& I like this outfit but I don't think it's appropriate for a wedding. she did mention it was a little casual and she had the rehearsal dinner in mind, but I was thinking more in terms of being too revealing. the heels are definitely cute though.

essielovesu
Stalker
Stalker

Post by essielovesu »

Wtf...looks like they got married.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

why get married now, when you're having another wedding on november? mmmm bun in the oven? i still can't wrap my head around 17 years old getting married hahahaha omgosh

roxieheart
Talker
Talker

Post by roxieheart »

oh godddd. I actually don't think she's pregnant, I'm pretty sure they're both Christian so maybe they got married so that she could rush into starting to have babies?! idk, they're ridiculous.

I have a feeling the Q&A video won't reveal anything juicy - I feel like their "reason" for it is going to be something like "we are just so in love and we know we are soulmates so we figured why wait?" but who knows. can't wait til it's posted up.

Return to “A-E”