It might be cat shit or bullshit I'm NormI'mfullofit-Part 11

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Effys
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It might be cat shit or bullshit I'm NormI'mfullofit-Par

Post by Effys »

PhantomMuse wrote:Well folks this Single white Female is a platinum poop
Congratultions to Channon for dragging out her fifteen minutes in hopes of landing a recording contract or her own lifetime movie sloot slot.
I'm both disgusted and amused by the fact that that this production took by her own credits list 38 people not including the off duty police/ security hired, all time,money and promotion put into this video........now lets compare that to Norms Selena lip sync performace ...cast and production count of 1.5 (Norm & awkward 4 legged) production cost: 1 wine glass from marshalls with price tag intact (for return after set break down)
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 10.54.20 PM.png
1 heisted mens watch and 1 sugardaddies dress shirt
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 10.55.07 PM.png
All shot with a canon vixia and edited on a personal notebook while sipping starbucks 1 pump moca,1 pump vanilla and filled to the top with coconut milk!
Oh my God, that's the best thing I've ever seen. The music video actually seems like her real life. She seems like the type of chick to sit on the floor and drink wine and stare blankly into nothingness. And my god, she definitely looks like she's hopped up on large doses of painkillers.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

To be fair the before and after botox pics are pretty impressive.
Before
After

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

OH SHIT! Another slip 'n fall! Damn!

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I can't pass up on the lamp......isn't one of the main purposes of a lamp shade to cover the tacky ass bulb?
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:OH SHIT! Another slip 'n fall! Damn!
# but that's just my little mind

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:I can't pass up on the lamp......isn't one of the main purposes of a lamp shade to cover the tacky ass bulb?
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:OH SHIT! Another slip 'n fall! Damn!
I think those bulbs were "borrowed" from the street lamps outside of her 5 star apartment complex. Just for 'filming purposes of course.

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

Post by LurkingforAnswers »

<3 :tu: :rofl: :rofl:

Literalllly laying on the floor laughing like a crazy person! I'm going to have to start paying you girls for laugh therapy! :love2:

@Sevenyearbitch
@phantommuse
@effys
And any others I might have missed reading these epic and funny posts!
<3 you're all my Besties! :rofl:

Effys
Learner
Learner

Post by Effys »

I'm not trying to hate on her entire life or anything but oh my god. Does she do anything correctly? She dresses like she's a fifteen year old that got their first debit card. She comes across as super juvenile to me.. I think the heavy pill popping really worked wonders on her mentality.
I guarantee she will 100% be on the news someday for homicide. I'm honestly stuck between being scared of her and feeling bad for her. She needs rehabilitation and she needs her computer to be taken away. It's like she was on a reality show that got canceled after one season and she can't just give up on trying to stay relevant

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

mansonbitch wrote:In her latest GRWM video she did throw a shade at Channon about uploading daily....
I bet no one will guess why Norm had been too busy to do daily vlogs? Besides her 'baby steps' poop excuse?!

For your reading pleasure we have....

http://www.picturethiscity.com/index.ph ... start=1000

Half way down the page we have our Norm offering FREE facials, but for only 2 more sessions! I can't find a date on this, but it says in help section that the website is updated often. How I wish I lived close enough to go to one of those appointments! Is she meeting them at her 'house'? Is Jbird sitting on the couch watching (the couch with the gun in the cushions?)? Will the 'client' go to the bathroom only to leave a mean message on lipstick on the merra for Norm to find? Inquiring minds really do want to know!

If anyone can get a date on this I'd appreciate it. I couldn't get the site to let me join for some reason in than area, so o couldn't look at any of her posts or info.

Can you image the poor person that answered this ad? The way she throws her stuff around would scare the sh*t out of you! You'd leave with so much highlight under your eyes that you could SOS a plane flying over head by blinking your eyes!!

Any thoughts?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Effys
Learner
Learner

Post by Effys »

LurkingforAnswers wrote:
mansonbitch wrote:In her latest GRWM video she did throw a shade at Channon about uploading daily....
I bet no one will guess why Norm had been too busy to do daily vlogs? Besides her 'baby steps' poop excuse?!

For your reading pleasure we have....

http://www.picturethiscity.com/index.ph ... start=1000

Half way down the page we have our Norm offering FREE facials, but for only 2 more sessions! I can't find a date on this, but it says in help section that the website is updated often. How I wish I lived close enough to go to one of those appointments! Is she meeting them at her 'house'? Is Jbird sitting on the couch watching (the couch with the gun in the cushions?)? Will the 'client' go to the bathroom only to leave a mean message on lipstick on the merra for Norm to find? Inquiring minds really do want to know!

If anyone can get a date on this I'd appreciate it. I couldn't get the site to let me join for some reason in than area, so o couldn't look at any of her posts or info.

Can you image the poor person that answered this ad? The way she throws her stuff around would scare the sh*t out of you! You'd leave with so much highlight under your eyes that you could SOS a plane flying over head by blinking your eyes!!

Any thoughts?
After reading the "male or female..." part, I knew it was more than just a facial. Happy endings? She did seem okay with being a sugar baby so at least she has experience with doing the dirty jobs that no one else wants to do.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

we have the SWF series of who wore it best?
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 2.14.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 2.21.22 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 8.54.19 PM.png

I would like to point out that this little blonde wig made it's debut in the Christmas vlog song.......and how appropriate that it was following these lyrics
"Bitch grabbed the last blush for my face,
How's this feel, a can of mace!"
(you don't need to click and give the turd another view) it's just travis in the Norm wig being maced by princess chit
While Norm was going cray cray on her own rendition of SNAPPED on snap chat and stabbing bridzilla t shirts next to her someday step daughted dressed as a little convict......... little Chitler was setting her own calculating traps.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

SWF series who wore it better?
o.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 3.53.06 AM.png

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

:rofl: :respekt: :love2:

@PhantomMuse. Oh you clever, clever girl! Lol! All I can say is 'more'!!! Lol!

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 3.09.10 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 4.12.00 AM.png

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 2.34.27 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 4.21.25 AM.png

Ok on this one I do feel guilty for posting Norms underwear frog flailing dance but..... but Channons gas station dance was not lost on me
min 2:50

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:SWF series who wore it better?
o.jpg
Screen Shot 2016-03-05 at 3.53.06 AM.png
One more to add to your 'who wore it better series @phantom.An oldie, but a goodie.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

More material for the who wore it bette r series.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:More material for the who wore it bette r series.
Oops gg posted the body paint bikinis twice. I think this one is the clear winner. Posing with the 'mafia trick boys.

Character Assassin
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Character Assassin »

Are any of you still following Norm on Twitter? I was wondering what she posted regarding "teaming up" with SR but I've been blocked for awhile!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Character Assassin wrote:Are any of you still following Norm on Twitter? I was wondering what she posted regarding "teaming up" with SR but I've been blocked for awhile!
Norm has been tagging sarah in some tweets. Just simple things, but her last tweet was this. Norm is referring to cyberbullying
S has been careful not to respond, or like the tweets. Norm wants it to look like her and s are bff's.

SenpaiGossiper
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SenpaiGossiper »

Rebecca's impact

Return to “MsAmberwalter”