Total votes: 148

timebaby
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

21 Day Fix?

Post by timebaby »

So a bunch of my friends kind of want to do this, and i have seen a few sponsored YouTube people rave about this (i mean they are also getting money so why wouldn't they like it) I was just wondering on what you guy think about it. Is it worth the hype? Have any one of you guys tried it? What was your thoughts on it? I'm kind of on the fence about it, so I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Majawithaj75
Lurker
Lurker

Re: 21 Day Fix?

Post by Majawithaj75 »

Disclaimer - I am a Beachbody Coach -i.e. if someone bought the 21 Day Fix from me, I would get a commission - but I also wouldn't want to sell you something you couldn't use or that wouldn't work for your specific needs.

The 21 Day Fix is great for someone who needs to learn about portion control and clean eating. The eating plan is very easy to follow, it comes with color-coded containers - for example, the green container is for veggies, the purple one is for fruit, red for protein, etc. Before you start the program, you calculate how many of each container you should eat per day, depending on your starting weight, how active you are etc. They've made it very simple and there is room for treats such as chocolate, a glass of wine, etc.
The workouts are every day, 30 minutes, no bullsh*t kind of workouts. There is a modifier in every video so if you are a beginner, or if there are certain moves you cannot do, such as jumping, you can follow them and still get a good sweat session in. The 21 Day Fix is good for any level of fitness, even someone who is just starting out.

There is also the 21 Day Fix Extreme - same concept, but the eating plan is stricter (i.e. no treats) and the workouts are tougher. The 21 DFX would be great for someone who is already working out and eating well, but needs to break a plateau or really get shredded.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask, I'm happy to help. I love the 21 Day Fix workouts (because they're short and simple), but find that the eating plan is harder to follow if you're trying to stay vegan/ vegetarian like me. Not impossible, just harder.

Dee Ess
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Dee Ess »

Having many of the health problems, my eating habits are quite good. I hardly eat any carbs, I eat healthy fats, and the rest are fruits and veggies. However since I got this new job last year where I sit on a bus for 3 hours a day then at a desk for 8 hours on top of that I hardly move. I gained at least 15 pounds. :( On a daily basis I walk no more than 4000 steps which includes walking on my breaks at work. If I do the 21 day fix how important is the exercise portion of it and where the heck can I fit it into my very busy and no time schedule? Please help.

Brenda007
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Brenda007 »

Majawithaj75 wrote:Disclaimer - I am a Beachbody Coach -i.e. if someone bought the 21 Day Fix from me, I would get a commission - but I also wouldn't want to sell you something you couldn't use or that wouldn't work for your specific needs.

The 21 Day Fix is great for someone who needs to learn about portion control and clean eating. The eating plan is very easy to follow, it comes with color-coded containers - for example, the green container is for veggies, the purple one is for fruit, red for protein, etc. Before you start the program, you calculate how many of each container you should eat per day, depending on your starting weight, how active you are etc. They've made it very simple and there is room for treats such as chocolate, a glass of wine, etc.
The workouts are every day, 30 minutes, no bullsh*t kind of workouts. There is a modifier in every video so if you are a beginner, or if there are certain moves you cannot do, such as jumping, you can follow them and still get a good sweat session in. The 21 Day Fix is good for any level of fitness, even someone who is just starting out.

There is also the 21 Day Fix Extreme - same concept, but the eating plan is stricter (i.e. no treats) and the workouts are tougher. The 21 DFX would be great for someone who is already working out and eating well, but needs to break a plateau or really get shredded.

If you have more questions, feel free to ask, I'm happy to help. I love the 21 Day Fix workouts (because they're short and simple), but find that the eating plan is harder to follow if you're trying to stay vegan/ vegetarian like me. Not impossible, just harder.
I am unclear on something. I weigh in the high 200s the following review site http://www.moniquesfitness.com/ says you should round it down to 2100-2300 calorie intake a day The 400 must be amount of calories you burn when exercising. At that rate I don’t see the weight coming off. I’m not looking for a quick fix but….. Also it is not mentioned that if you lose 25-50 pounds do you calculate your calorie intake I have watched the infomercials and don’t get it

Majawithaj75
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Majawithaj75 »

Dee Ess wrote:Having many of the health problems, my eating habits are quite good. I hardly eat any carbs, I eat healthy fats, and the rest are fruits and veggies. However since I got this new job last year where I sit on a bus for 3 hours a day then at a desk for 8 hours on top of that I hardly move. I gained at least 15 pounds. :( On a daily basis I walk no more than 4000 steps which includes walking on my breaks at work. If I do the 21 day fix how important is the exercise portion of it and where the heck can I fit it into my very busy and no time schedule? Please help.
Hi there - the workouts are only 30 minutes long so most people find that they are able to fit them in even if they have a very busy schedule. I usually come home from work, change into workout gear and do it right away - if I wait, it doesn't happen *L*. The workouts are important to achieve the best results from the program, but I believe you can buy just the containers if you wanted to do just the eating plan :)
I am unclear on something. I weigh in the high 200s the following review site http://www.moniquesfitness.com/ says you should round it down to 2100-2300 calorie intake a day The 400 must be amount of calories you burn when exercising. At that rate I don’t see the weight coming off. I’m not looking for a quick fix but….. Also it is not mentioned that if you lose 25-50 pounds do you calculate your calorie intake I have watched the infomercials and don’t get it
The program is 21 days long - for one round. When you are done with your first round, you would weigh and measure yourself and re-calculate your intake. You can do as many rounds as you like, most people do 2 or 3.
You'd be surprised at how many calories you can eat and still lose weight, if you eat the right foods and exercise daily :) That is what this program teaches you!

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

I just started doing the 21 Day fix Extreme and I love it so far! I think it's really easy to follow, and the workouts are great! I can't wait to see my results at the end of the challenge!

Annamirkovich
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Annamirkovich »

Brenda007 wrote: I am unclear on something. I weigh in the high 200s the following review site http://www.befitwithjanet.com/ says you should round it down to 2100-2300 calorie intake a day The 400 must be amount of calories you burn when exercising. At that rate I don’t see the weight coming off. I’m not looking for a quick fix but….. Also it is not mentioned that if you lose 25-50 pounds do you calculate your calorie intake I have watched the infomercials and don’t get it
When you are done with your first round, you would weigh and measure yourself and re-calculate your intake. You can do as many rounds as you like, most people do 2 or 3.
If you eat the right foods and exercise daily :) That is what this program teaches you!

Annamirkovich
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Annamirkovich »

So what's up Brenda? Have you started the 21 day fix or not yet? i am looking to see the results you got.
Brenda007 wrote:I am unclear on something. I weigh in the high 200s the following review site http://www.followholly.com/ says you should round it down to 2100-2300 calorie intake a day The 400 must be amount of calories you burn when exercising. At that rate I don’t see the weight coming off. I’m not looking for a quick fix but….. Also it is not mentioned that if you lose 25-50 pounds do you calculate your calorie intake I have watched the infomercials and don’t get it

Return to “Health”