PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by PunkLush »

@meowser

Trust me, I find myself writing so much about how I feel about Kandee because I used to overlook it as "whatever, not my life, not my business" but enough is enough. I can't stand someone like Kandee, always getting away with shit and later acts like a victim. I agree with you and most likely everyone that comes here has a similar story or got a bad vibe about Granny that had us digging more and more information to inform ourselves. Funny how Kandee calls that "hate". No, we just refuse to believe her crap or go along with her b/s. Wising yourself up is not hating. Speaking up is not hating. Sometimes I get carried away calling her this and that but okay, does that make me evil? At least I admit it, Kandee name calls and passes judgment and later pretends that she's never been that way or worse, that she's never done that. Anyway, it's frustrating to go on and on, we know the truth and Kandee keeps on living in her little make-believe world. Too bad the bitch can't sleep at night. Wonder why.

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

In one of Michael's latest vlogs (the 'pegasus' one), he mentions moving. A few commenters ask where he's moving. One of his responses is this:

"Im just going to stay in hotels when we go to Nashville to work on the record until I figure out a new Nashville place! Looking to buy a house there in the next few months! Just didn't wanna keep paying for the place I was in...I'm never there anyway!"

So he's buying a house in Nashville? Not with Kandee, his "future wife". Hmmm.

Guinness3
Learner
Learner

Post by Guinness3 »

just_lurking wrote:In one of Michael's latest vlogs (the 'pegasus' one), he mentions moving. A few commenters ask where he's moving. One of his responses is this:

"Im just going to stay in hotels when we go to Nashville to work on the record until I figure out a new Nashville place! Looking to buy a house there in the next few months! Just didn't wanna keep paying for the place I was in...I'm never there anyway!

Why would he buy a place where he says "I'm never there anyway"?
Doesn't make sense. Whatever, he grosses me out :barf:
I think he's her karma, having to hangout with him, let alone kiss him. Yuck! Basically he's her other kid, no talent just a moocher just like her, but he's going to use her like a sponge than on to the next older gal :rofl:

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Seeing the disturbing shit Jordan posts and knowing that he will be living in the same house as his young sister...I think bobbie still has a fight. However I believe she has a shit ton of $$$$$ and can easily buy a winning case....She's a real piece of shit,

And hello from park city utah!
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

meowser wrote:
PunkLush wrote:Just by the way she addresses the "haters" tells me that she is not capable of handling the pressures of a celebrity anything. Her dream of becoming "famous" are too much for her. There's so many well known people out there, including the rich and famous that get scrutinized for every little single thing. For the most part, a true professional would not waste a glance or give anyone the importance or time of day to the "haters". In this case, we are simply calling her out- at times do call her names. It's a gossip site. Why does she come here to read? She's fucking obsessed with herself. If her stupid remarks are true, then she should learn how to take her own advice and look past the "haters". She can't, you know why? Because she knows we have valid points and despises the fact that ANYONE is calling her out on her bullshit, to expose her. So let her rant and rave all she wants, it only shows what she's truly all about. I feel sorry her precious fans can't figure this out yet. And if they do, they choose not to care. As long as they kiss each other's ass, that's all they care about.

Rant over. ImageImageImage, Kandee
This! 100%! Sorry, I know I don't post often, but I do keep up with the train wreck by reading what everyone is posting. On top of what you said, she spends just as much time sitting there judging people (she assumes everyone here has sad, horrible lives, and does nothing good in the real world) as she claims are spending there time judging and hating on her or anyone for that matter. She absolutely can not accept anyone disagreeing with her or questioning anything she does so she resorts to assuming anyone who does has this "dark heart" and is a horrible, sad person. It's how she tries to make herself feel better, and in turn is trying to make others feel better about themselves by getting them to assume the same things. In cases of extreme bullying where one child is being mean to another, I would say there may be something going on in their home life causing it. But we are all adults, and gossiping and disliking someone is far from a similar scenario. Look at all these gossip magazines and websites dedicated to celebrities, so is every single person who contributes to those or reads them a horrible, dark person with a shitty life? I don't think so. You mean to tell me she's never picked up a gossip magazine to read the juicy gossip about celebrities? I would find it hard to believe that someone so obsessed with fame and hollywood would have never read up gossip (good or bad) on anyone even half famous in the public eye and made assumptions or passed judgements of their own. In fact I truly believe Kandee to be more judgemental of others than most, it's written in every single post about supposed "haters" and in her past stories about supposedly dealing with celebrities as an MUA, even the ones where she's stated she's been jealous of someone else being pretty or having lots of money and going places she wanted to go. She's too much of a selfish person to not be spending a lot of her waking time judging what others are doing.

The funny thing to me is that I'm sure most everyone here has a pretty happy, normal at home life. Grant it, no ones life is perfect, we all have our things but that doesn't make us dark hearted and horrible people. People on this forum have probably done more charity in their life than Kandee could ever imagine or even think of doing herself. She wants to be inspirational and uplifting to people who are having a tough time, well then why not donate time and money to shelters for battered women, programs to help children in less fortunate situations, cancer patients, etc.... She does none of that. If she thinks just spewing out her supposed bullshit uplifting messages (that are really about her and no one else, filled with her judgements of people) is giving back to the world and helping people then she really is that self absorbed and ignorant. It kills me to see these people with so much money and such a huge platform not do a damn thing to really try to help make a difference in the lives of people who truly need it. You can talk about caring about people all damn day, it means little if you don't do something to truly help. I doubt she barely bats a lash at half the people she comes in contact with on a daily basis either at the grocery store or a restaurant or even the gas station. She just puts on this fake facade of being so sweet and nice to people, but I really think it's just all about her and how she likes to be treated because she'll be quick to bring up when someone complimented her and it made her feel so good. She just puts on a fucking show for the camera to reel all her young followers into believing she's sooooo wonderful. She does what she does for the compliments she knows she's going to get for people, not because she truly cares. Assuming things about someone and their life just because they don't like you in an attempts to justify why they don't like you is never the right way to teach young people how to handle such a situation. Let's face it, not everyone in this life that you meet is going to like or agree with everything you do or say but that in no way is an invitation to start judging them in a negative way, it's just part of life. Either look within yourself to see if you truly feel there is something about yourself that you can improve on, because maybe you really did something wrong, or shrug it off and move on with your life and focus on your energy on the people who do like you or that are important to you in your life. In Kandee's case the problem is that she IS wrong in so many ways in the way she conducts business and portrays herself so falsely to her fans, and instead of focusing on her family she spends more time focusing on the people calling her on her bullshit. I truly believe the only reason she does focus so much thought and energy on it is because she knows deep down that she is shady, but rather try to play the victim than take responsibility for herself.

Wow this post got really long, I guess that's what happens when I don't post what I'm thinking at the time and then decide at some random point like today to post LOL.

But here is one last :FU: to Kandee. I'm a 33 year old married woman, I've been married to my husband for 6.5 years and with him for 9 years in total. I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant with our first child. That's right, unlike you I don't have multiple baby daddy's because I knew how to keep my legs closed or at least use protection, and even if I did have a child from another man I wouldn't sit there and try to preach to people about how I made a mistake and they shouldn't make the same one as me. No one is perfect in this life, so just own up to your shit instead of trying to candy coat it. I also earn an honest living doing a job that I love as an esthetician in a private day spa where I meet some amazing women, some who are busy working moms, and even some who are cancer survivors. I get so much joy from knowing that for at least an hour that day I was able to help them feel so relaxed and taken care of, or was even able to just lend an ear for them to talk to. I've given my time and money, even if I didn't have a lot of it, to help others without ever thinking twice about it or needing acknowledgement for it. I don't have a perfect life but in my opinion I have a damn good life because it's a humble one with friends and family who are wonderful and an amazing husband who is also my best friend. There are so many blessings in my life to be greatful for and I truly am. Unlike you, I don't need fame or lavish things to feel happy or accomplished. It's the simple things in life that hold the most value.

I, nor anyone else here, need to justify who they are as a person to you. I'm sure you already knew we weren't truly dark, unhappy people, but really knowing has got to irk you deeply and for that... you're welcome! ;)

This^^ and congrats :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

meowser wrote:
PunkLush wrote:Just by the way she addresses the "haters" tells me that she is not capable of handling the pressures of a celebrity anything. Her dream of becoming "famous" are too much for her. There's so many well known people out there, including the rich and famous that get scrutinized for every little single thing. For the most part, a true professional would not waste a glance or give anyone the importance or time of day to the "haters". In this case, we are simply calling her out- at times do call her names. It's a gossip site. Why does she come here to read? She's fucking obsessed with herself. If her stupid remarks are true, then she should learn how to take her own advice and look past the "haters". She can't, you know why? Because she knows we have valid points and despises the fact that ANYONE is calling her out on her bullshit, to expose her. So let her rant and rave all she wants, it only shows what she's truly all about. I feel sorry her precious fans can't figure this out yet. And if they do, they choose not to care. As long as they kiss each other's ass, that's all they care about.

Rant over. , Kandee
This! 100%! Sorry, I know I don't post often, but I do keep up with the train wreck by reading what everyone is posting. On top of what you said, she spends just as much time sitting there judging people (she assumes everyone here has sad, horrible lives, and does nothing good in the real world) as she claims are spending there time judging and hating on her or anyone for that matter. She absolutely can not accept anyone disagreeing with her or questioning anything she does so she resorts to assuming anyone who does has this "dark heart" and is a horrible, sad person. It's how she tries to make herself feel better, and in turn is trying to make others feel better about themselves by getting them to assume the same things. In cases of extreme bullying where one child is being mean to another, I would say there may be something going on in their home life causing it. But we are all adults, and gossiping and disliking someone is far from a similar scenario. Look at all these gossip magazines and websites dedicated to celebrities, so is every single person who contributes to those or reads them a horrible, dark person with a shitty life? I don't think so. You mean to tell me she's never picked up a gossip magazine to read the juicy gossip about celebrities? I would find it hard to believe that someone so obsessed with fame and hollywood would have never read up gossip (good or bad) on anyone even half famous in the public eye and made assumptions or passed judgements of their own. In fact I truly believe Kandee to be more judgemental of others than most, it's written in every single post about supposed "haters" and in her past stories about supposedly dealing with celebrities as an MUA, even the ones where she's stated she's been jealous of someone else being pretty or having lots of money and going places she wanted to go. She's too much of a selfish person to not be spending a lot of her waking time judging what others are doing.

The funny thing to me is that I'm sure most everyone here has a pretty happy, normal at home life. Grant it, no ones life is perfect, we all have our things but that doesn't make us dark hearted and horrible people. People on this forum have probably done more charity in their life than Kandee could ever imagine or even think of doing herself. She wants to be inspirational and uplifting to people who are having a tough time, well then why not donate time and money to shelters for battered women, programs to help children in less fortunate situations, cancer patients, etc.... She does none of that. If she thinks just spewing out her supposed bullshit uplifting messages (that are really about her and no one else, filled with her judgements of people) is giving back to the world and helping people then she really is that self absorbed and ignorant. It kills me to see these people with so much money and such a huge platform not do a damn thing to really try to help make a difference in the lives of people who truly need it. You can talk about caring about people all damn day, it means little if you don't do something to truly help. I doubt she barely bats a lash at half the people she comes in contact with on a daily basis either at the grocery store or a restaurant or even the gas station. She just puts on this fake facade of being so sweet and nice to people, but I really think it's just all about her and how she likes to be treated because she'll be quick to bring up when someone complimented her and it made her feel so good. She just puts on a fucking show for the camera to reel all her young followers into believing she's sooooo wonderful. She does what she does for the compliments she knows she's going to get for people, not because she truly cares. Assuming things about someone and their life just because they don't like you in an attempts to justify why they don't like you is never the right way to teach young people how to handle such a situation. Let's face it, not everyone in this life that you meet is going to like or agree with everything you do or say but that in no way is an invitation to start judging them in a negative way, it's just part of life. Either look within yourself to see if you truly feel there is something about yourself that you can improve on, because maybe you really did something wrong, or shrug it off and move on with your life and focus on your energy on the people who do like you or that are important to you in your life. In Kandee's case the problem is that she IS wrong in so many ways in the way she conducts business and portrays herself so falsely to her fans, and instead of focusing on her family she spends more time focusing on the people calling her on her bullshit. I truly believe the only reason she does focus so much thought and energy on it is because she knows deep down that she is shady, but rather try to play the victim than take responsibility for herself.

Wow this post got really long, I guess that's what happens when I don't post what I'm thinking at the time and then decide at some random point like today to post LOL.

But here is one last :FU: to Kandee. I'm a 33 year old married woman, I've been married to my husband for 6.5 years and with him for 9 years in total. I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant with our first child. That's right, unlike you I don't have multiple baby daddy's because I knew how to keep my legs closed or at least use protection, and even if I did have a child from another man I wouldn't sit there and try to preach to people about how I made a mistake and they shouldn't make the same one as me. No one is perfect in this life, so just own up to your shit instead of trying to candy coat it. I also earn an honest living doing a job that I love as an esthetician in a private day spa where I meet some amazing women, some who are busy working moms, and even some who are cancer survivors. I get so much joy from knowing that for at least an hour that day I was able to help them feel so relaxed and taken care of, or was even able to just lend an ear for them to talk to. I've given my time and money, even if I didn't have a lot of it, to help others without ever thinking twice about it or needing acknowledgement for it. I don't have a perfect life but in my opinion I have a damn good life because it's a humble one with friends and family who are wonderful and an amazing husband who is also my best friend. There are so many blessings in my life to be greatful for and I truly am. Unlike you, I don't need fame or lavish things to feel happy or accomplished. It's the simple things in life that hold the most value.

I, nor anyone else here, need to justify who they are as a person to you. I'm sure you already knew we weren't truly dark, unhappy people, but really knowing has got to irk you deeply and for that... you're welcome! ;)
Very well put, couldn't have said it any better. :-) Congrats on your baby! :)

kisincda
Learner
Learner

Post by kisincda »

Guinness3 wrote:
just_lurking wrote:In one of Michael's latest vlogs (the 'pegasus' one), he mentions moving. A few commenters ask where he's moving. One of his responses is this:

"Im just going to stay in hotels when we go to Nashville to work on the record until I figure out a new Nashville place! Looking to buy a house there in the next few months! Just didn't wanna keep paying for the place I was in...I'm never there anyway!
Seriously? I thought it was strange that she went ahead and purchased a house without her 'fiance' ( :rofl: ). Now that 'fiance' ( :rofl: ) is buying a house on his own, too? In a different state. True love, babe.

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Eleabear57 »

Hey ladies. I found a page on moving children out of state that I didn't know if you all had seen. I'll put some of the stuff I found in spoilers if you want to read.
Typically, a child can’t be removed from his state of residence without prior approval from the court that issued the original custody order. A custodial parent that wants to move a child out-of -state must first obtain court permission. If the custodial parent moves the minor child without court permission and against the non-custodial parent’s wishes, the court may sanction (punish) the custodial parent with orders of contempt, which can include fines and jail time.
Each state has its own set of legal factors its courts must consider in move-away disputes, but generally speaking, courts must weigh the benefits of the move against the disruption to the non-custodial parent’s visitation rights.

Again, the exact factors a court will consider when making a decision on relocation will depend entirely on the laws of the state in which the action is filed. However, it is likely that a court will consider whether the out-of-state relocation constitutes a real benefit to the child, such as an improvement in the overall quality of life due to:

a new job opportunity or increased income for the custodial parent
closer proximity to the custodial parent’s extended family who can help with child-care and support
an educational opportunity, or
a new marriage.
The court will then need to weigh these potential benefits against the possible adverse effect on the child from reduced contact with the non-custodial parent. Some custody experts suggest that the stability and improved life-style which can occur when a custodial parent relocates can also provide great benefits to a child that outweigh any potential determine as a result of the decrease in visitation time.

Moreover, in some states, there is a presumption that a custodial parent has a right to relocate with a minor child, which places a burden on the objecting non-custodial parent to overcome that presumption.
So basically, I doubt Bobby (ie?) won because Kandee can argue a better job with more money, a better house, a father figure (Michael), etc. Even though it's really stretching things. Plus courts here always seem to favor the mother. My mom moved my brother and me like 3 hours away when I was little but my dad couldn't do anything about it so he was really mad and hurt. (Not trying to make this about me, just trying to support what I just said). Even with Jordan being presented in court, which I kinda doubt they did, there's nothing super solid that we know of

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

it's a shame they seem to always default to the mother, when in a lot of cases the mother is a toxic human being and that child/children are set up to deal with some seriously crappy shit. i'm not saying all mothers, but there are a lot of cases (casey anthony) where the mother was ill equipped to take care of the child (emotionally)

kandee has her mom, we all know she's the real care taker.
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

I question it...

Those Jordan photos are more than enough, for Bobby to build his case. A judge seeing "fuck the police", would be like an instant eyebrow raise. Even the admittance of vermon seems incriminating.

She's such a moron, for not covering her ass better. Just a real pig of a person.

jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jrgold19 »

Time for a laugh

As for being a hero, what the heck has Kandee ever done to become a hero? Played with makeup on camera? Suchhh a hero!! 3 things I like about kandee are 1: she's an amazing mum 2: her house is super clean 3: she's so truthful and honest. Oh wait....

Post by Guest »

Got this on her snap yesterday. Notice the wording.

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

so if koala really is buying a house in nashville, then they are about to break up if you are asking me...

protocol53
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by protocol53 »

LOL!! Her Barbie tutorial made the list too! :tu: :tu: :rofl: :rofl:
~ you did slay ~ 20 million dollars ~

DirtyMelodies
Informer
Informer

Post by DirtyMelodies »

I'm pretty sure they've already broken up. I haven't seen either of them mention the other anywhere, including Snapchat. And for some reason, Kandee's had no mysterious health issues due to his absence, recently.... #Justsayin

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

They're together I think just saw a snap showing their collective desserts eating out.

Lmao that she made the list twice! love the article it's so true

izaguirream
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by izaguirream »

Image OMFG they're delusional...

Sabine-Boucher
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sabine-Boucher »

HeddaHopper wrote:She finally made a list that I approve :rofl: She'll be a hating tomorrow :rofl:

"Contouring is a trick used by drag queens and professional makeup artists for photo shoots, not just young women with access to endless amounts of bronzer."

http://elitedaily.com/women/youtube-bea ... e/1376099/
The comments..."Ask to see her porfolio"! :misch:

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

There together they just posted the same dessert snapchat.

The "prize" bread pudding was Def her victory court hearing dessert. She's such a sleaze.

I doubt he's buyng a house. With what money?! He said he's never out there anyway. It's all too convienient that he is moving the same time kandee is. He's obviously moving in with her "low key"

jrgold19
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jrgold19 »

izaguirream wrote:Image OMFG they're delusional...

Hahaha. Angels don't have tacky bright pink hair!

Return to “Kandee Johnson”