Kandee Johnson Part 6

iotaculture
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by iotaculture »

just_lurking wrote:Off topic, wouldn't even her fans be getting suspicious of her engagement by now? She NEVER posts about dresses or venues, never mentions marriage or weddings at all. Someone as bubbly as she pretends to be, you'd think she would. She gushes over cake-flavored chapstick more than anything marriage-related. She rarely uses the term fiance. Didn't even post about Valentine's Day. I could go on. Her fans aren't noticing this and questioning it? You know they're probably dying to hear about it all.
Her fans are absolute morons and will believe anything she says at face value. To them she can do no wrong and is an example of a perfect human being. :barf:

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

DirtyMelodies wrote:m'as-tu-vu"
Exactement! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am CELEBRATING this! Hopefully she turns up in court like the drag queen she is (nothing against drag queens, but against women acting and dressing like them).

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

just_lurking wrote:Off topic, wouldn't even her fans be getting suspicious of her engagement by now? She NEVER posts about dresses or venues, never mentions marriage or weddings at all. Someone as bubbly as she pretends to be, you'd think she would. She gushes over cake-flavored chapstick more than anything marriage-related. She rarely uses the term fiance. Didn't even post about Valentine's Day. I could go on. Her fans aren't noticing this and questioning it? You know they're probably dying to hear about it all.
i saw a few commentes here and there asking for a date. Both on her and Michael's channels. Some people were even expressing concern "Are you guys ok?!"

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Oh I wish we could video conference the court stuff. That has to be the extensions....And I agree about the engagement thing.....fuckin weird.... we knew it was a bs tactic to gain more subscribers...

Dear god clinique, nooooooooo....what fucking moron in your marketing dept thought of this????????? You are such a credible company. Don't side yourself with a deceitful pos like kandee.

:(
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

I know right?! Clinique - you're better than that! I always thought they marketed to an older audience anyway- people who probably have never heard of her. Smart move :/

I truly wonder if they'll ever tie the knot. Maybe after a night of heavy drinking in Vegas a la Ross and Rachel from Friends. Lol I can totes see them waking up the next day with each other's named tattood on their foreheads and freaking the fuck out comedy gold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

@dirtydeed: Will you please keep us in the loop about the outcome today? Many thanks :)

P.S.: Bobbie, we are keeping our fingers crossed for you. Go get her! :tu:

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by PunkLush »

Is she referring to "sleeping for the very last night in your old house" because she knows she has this court case won? It's pretty obvious now that the reason she didn't move back in December and again back in January was because of this court thing. Seems like regardless if she "wins" or "looses" custody of Ellie, she's ready to leave for L.A. anyway. Nothing's gonna hold her back.

Side Note: apparently, it's Jordan's birthday today. What a fun filled day for Granny Kan!

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

PunkLush wrote:Is she referring to "sleeping for the very last night in your old house" because she knows she has this court case won? It's pretty obvious now that the reason she didn't move back in December and again back in January was because of this court thing. Seems like regardless if she "wins" or "looses" custody of Ellie, she's ready to leave for L.A. anyway. Nothing's gonna hold her back.

Side Note: apparently, it's Jordan's birthday today. What a fun filled day for Granny Kan!
That conclusion is spot on. I dunno. This day is gonna be a major game changer if you are asking me. Electricity in the air! It's like we are all holding out breath.... I can't wait to learn what is gonna happen!

At what time is the hearing?

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

That kid needs to be raised in Tahoe. It's just a better atmosphere. When I was a kid, I would have died at the chance of having recreation, in my back yard.
With that said, I don't think either Bobbie or Kandee do such things...taking a small child skiing, once I a blue moon, isn't maybe the smartest thing.

Sadly, I don't see Kandee staying even if she lost. She can't honestly think that bringing her to L.A. Is better for her. Sure, a daughter needs a mother, but she isn't much of one, it seems.
Kandee should have considered birth control, if her "career" :roll: was so important. She needs to reap what she sows, and be a good mother. Nothing should get in the way of that and why would she want it to?

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

Lady_Mary wrote:
PunkLush wrote:Is she referring to "sleeping for the very last night in your old house" because she knows she has this court case won? It's pretty obvious now that the reason she didn't move back in December and again back in January was because of this court thing. Seems like regardless if she "wins" or "looses" custody of Ellie, she's ready to leave for L.A. anyway. Nothing's gonna hold her back.

That conclusion is spot on. I dunno. This day is gonna be a major game changer if you are asking me. Electricity in the air! It's like we are all holding out breath.... I can't wait to learn what is gonna happen!

At what time is the hearing?
I thought @dirtydeed said it got rescheduled to yesterday Thursday?

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

I didn't catch that, if it did, well what was the outcome?

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

really? that must have slipped my attention.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Honest_Critic wrote:I know right?! Clinique - you're better than that! I always thought they marketed to an older audience anyway- people who probably have never heard of her. Smart move :/

I truly wonder if they'll ever tie the knot. Maybe after a night of heavy drinking in Vegas a la Ross and Rachel from Friends. Lol I can totes see them waking up the next day with each other's named tattood on their foreheads and freaking the fuck out comedy gold.

now THIS would be snapchat worthy!!!! Vlog too. :rofl:
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Not new to GG, but new to the KJ thread. Holy hell, my eyes have been like this just in reading the last 250 or so posts. I never knew this about her! I've never been a super hardcore fan of hers, but I did like her. Now tho? Not so much.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Snow8White wrote:I don't even think this is her hair!? It's too thick looking. Her straggly thin hay hair wouldn't look like this. I think this is a wig and another dupe. She just says pink hair. Nothing about it being her hair. Image

just realized, she finally attained her dream of looking like her couch

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

fizzwizz12 wrote:
Snow8White wrote:I don't even think this is her hair!? It's too thick looking. Her straggly thin hay hair wouldn't look like this. I think this is a wig and another dupe. She just says pink hair. Nothing about it being her hair. Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: #couchgoals

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

dirtydeed wrote:First of all..she's the queen of being a shady hoe.. you don't know the half of it..if you want to find her children..go to Shannons.. it was somewhat working out..until Kandee decided to move.. now they say court is tomorrow.. thankfully Diane flies in tonight.. some things I will not talk about yet...I am sure you understand..
this was posted on Wednesday

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer

Post by Angelstar34 »

fizzwizz12 wrote:

Because no one can stop her from reaching the dreams God placed in her heart the moment he put her on this earth. The hardships that she went through to reach her dream of looking like her couch only make her success story that much more amazing ImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImage

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Oh man I forgot I share my birthday with Jordan. Maybe if I go on social media and ask kandee for a shout out she'll care more about my birthday than her own sons. I honestly can't wait to see her hair, suspense is killing me! I'm sorry, I'm 29 and sometimes think about doing lavender hair but then I'm like, no I'm not 20 anymore and neither are you kandee!! Be a fucking role model for your children NOT people you don't know!

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kandee Johnson Part 6

Post by PunkLush »

JStone+ wrote:Oh man I forgot I share my birthday with Jordan. Maybe if I go on social media and ask kandee for a shout out she'll care more about my birthday than her own sons. I honestly can't wait to see her hair, suspense is killing me! I'm sorry, I'm 29 and sometimes think about doing lavender hair but then I'm like, no I'm not 20 anymore and neither are you kandee!! Be a fucking role model for your children NOT people you don't know!

Happy Birthday!

And you're right, she cares more about her fans 'hearts' 'OMG ILYSM!!!!!' than her own kids. Especially Jordan. Wonder what she's going to buy him this yearImage that's all she knows what to do, buy her kids off. She's probably those type of moms that buys themselves a gift when a kid has a birthday because she was the one who pushed them out. Doesn't she do that with her own mom?? When it's her birthday she says it's actually her moms celebration. Image she's such an idiot.

Return to “Kandee Johnson”