Re: ForeverYours0727 Part 3

Post by Hustler678 »

Like these vids

Lesya
Learner
Learner

Post by Lesya »

Matt: " Kayleighs chill clothes today"........nooooo sweetheart noooooooo ! These are her all-day-everyday-clothes

:tu: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jtbi98 »

She goes to the effort of spending time on her hair and make up, and then wears leggings. Just put on a pair of jeans!

Bluel
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Bluel »

On top of that she says she's cold. Really Kayleigh? What do you expect wearing leggings and no coat?

I think her outfit choices are odd when she's around his family. Especially his brothers. Always in leggings and a shirt that isn't that long.

Allthelies
Informer
Informer

Post by Allthelies »

Did she not take off her eyebrow make up in that video? Also are the comments disabled? None would show up for me

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Allthelies wrote:Did she not take off her eyebrow make up in that video? Also are the comments disabled? None would show up for me
Yeah she didn't touch her brows at all, which is silly when we see her with no brows in her tutorials.

Looks like she has disabled the comments, pathetic.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

That is so sad that she can't handle constructive criticism. Every comment that I saw the person was really nice. Nothing was mean. She will never really succeed on YT.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

I hope his mom feels better....that's miserable for her.... I'm glad they didn't vlog inside the room...but to actually show majority's ass walking is too much.

She works out... big fucking deal...I don't need to see ass and crotch 24/7.... or "2 times a week"
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

In the first few seconds of her "Chatty GRWM Valentines Day" video you can really see how overdrawn and ridiculous her lips are. She already has pretty full lips that it's really clown like.
Not sure if maybe my computer screen is just being wonky but her skin looked really red with all the makeup on. Like she got a sunburn and was trying to cover it up or something. On top of that, will Kayleigh EVER find a foundation that actually matches her skin and not make her look like she's wearing a mask?

Hustler678
Informer
Informer

Post by Hustler678 »

I actually didn't mind her most recent look. I thought it was okay. The only thing-I thought the first lip shade she had looked good-the matte one but then she always goes and messes it up with shiny crap. She put lip gloss in the middle, how dumb. I agree with who said her lips look like clown lips.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

On her vday look someone in the comments said she's pregnant. I certainly hope not. I stopped watching the vlogs a while back due to boredom/lack of content. From what I saw then and from what I read now she can't handle a baby.

I saw her Clinique vid the day she posted it. When she went onto the second Clinique product I checked the description bar because I figured it was sponsored. As someone else mentioned, I've not once heard her talk about using Clinique.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

I doubt she's pregnant. She's made no announcement but I won't be surprised if she eggs it on for views with clickbait titles or just not denying it.

guru_topics
Informer
Informer

Post by guru_topics »

with kayliegh now only posting once/twice a week, I totally forgot about her vlogs....
p.s...and her vlogs are still boring :|
--guru_topics

kangawho
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kangawho »

Not really sure why they call their trip to the cabin a "surprise" since both of them know about it and I don't really see how it would be a surprise to us. I guess it is pretty surprising that they aren't just gonna be sitting at home or going to Myrtle Beach.

Also, thank god Kayleigh didn't over line her lips again in her ELF haul. She has nicely shaped lips already so it was just really unnecessary. I'm so sick of seeing hauls and unboxings from her. I would love to see some actual real reviews or even just videos where she talks to the camera. And I can't stand the idea of another Q&A from her and Matt.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

kangawho wrote:Not really sure why they call their trip to the cabin a "surprise" since both of them know about it and I don't really see how it would be a surprise to us. I guess it is pretty surprising that they aren't just gonna be sitting at home or going to Myrtle Beach.

Also, thank god Kayleigh didn't over line her lips again in her ELF haul. She has nicely shaped lips already so it was just really unnecessary. I'm so sick of seeing hauls and unboxings from her. I would love to see some actual real reviews or even just videos where she talks to the camera. And I can't stand the idea of another Q&A from her and Matt.

When youtubers go on trips for some reason they think it's a surprise for the viewers. Why? We don't get to go.

Another Q&A. Didn't they just do one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

Oh Lord another q and a.....they are sooooooooooo lame.

And I agree about her lips.....they are fine... don't make them look like marlena's
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

I'm kinda surprised they are still going on the trip when his mom is still in the hospital.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

I hope she's alright. Honestly family comes first. So I hope his mom is taking it easy .....if it were me if be at his parents house helping keep it up and make meals so she doesn't have to

goober01
Talker
Talker

Post by goober01 »

Also surprised that they are still going on this trip considering that their mom is in the hospital... are they planning to bring their dog with them so that they can use her as an excuse not to do anything again? & LOL at Matt's determination to "spend some time outside" even if the weather sucks. I hate it when he's talking to the camera!!lol

Return to “ForeverYours0727”