curious of what you guys think

Kandake
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: felice fawn

Post by Kandake »

I was on tumblr when there was a huge backlash against her. It either died down or nothing big has happened since.

She's still a liar and a scammer.

tumblrbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbitch »

Probably. I use to be a HUGE fan of her then reality hit me.

inventive
Informer
Informer

Post by inventive »

Kandake wrote:I was on tumblr when there was a huge backlash against her. It either died down or nothing big has happened since.

She's still a liar and a scammer.
She's so narcissistic, it's impossible to go through her tumblr.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

Someone reblogged her so I went on her tumblr and she reblogged pictures of dead animals so I clicked the red X on the top right.

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

not on tumblr so i decided to google her name. spent 2 hours reading about the disaster and fucked up human being she is.
Image Image

Affi
Informer
Informer

Post by Affi »

She's so messed up. She traces her art(without even giving credit, then blocking anyone who mentions anything about tracing or the original artwork) & gets praise for being so artistic. She deliberately poses herself in a triggering way, as an anorexic, I'm sure she's well aware that the thigh gap she so proudly displays is the first thing struggling girls & boys will look at. She's completely unprofessional, as stated by Style Noir. She's previously stated lowest weights & highest weights along with BMIs, even though that's the first thing you get told not to do when you suffer from an ED. She mooches off everyone around her, she lies, she scams, and worst of all, she's perfectly happy carrying on this way because she gets free shit & comments telling her how perfect she is. Can't stand the bitch.
Side note: the reason I know so much about her is because I let things like this get to me too much. My mum has suffered nearly her entire life with an ED, so maybe that's why.

okaay
Informer
Informer

Post by okaay »

Felice Fawn aka Lauren Cook is such a downer.

I cringe every time I go to her tumblr and she's whining about how anorexia is not a choice zomg.
If she stopped obsessing over being anorexic, the recovery process would be so much easier.
*OF COURSE I realize how bad the disease is, but people like her who glorify it make me SICK*

It seems like she wants to stay anorexic to reserve her title.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

Who is she again? I vaguely remembering people attacking her on Tumblr, but I can't remember for what. What does she do that makes her so Tumblr famous?

allcarriedaway
Talker
Talker

Post by allcarriedaway »

Lol she's a joke. Someone recently asked if she had a real job since all she seems to do is sit on her ass on the internet all day talking about drinking tea and watching movies and she flipped out talking about how those with mental illnesses like hers shouldn't be expected to have jobs like normal people.

thelovelywar
Informer
Informer

Post by thelovelywar »

sous les étoiles wrote:Who is she again? I vaguely remembering people attacking her on Tumblr, but I can't remember for what. What does she do that makes her so Tumblr famous?
Apparently she scammed people from their money with her shop. She was selling custom clothes (or something like that) and after she got their money she posted images of things she bought, then months later no one got their stuff. She kept saying "oh i'll give you a refund" or "oh it's lost in the mail" one of the customers is a famous blogger and she wrote a review which said her store basically ripped her off. But after months of them talking she finally gets a refund but the many people who did buy (and could be verified that they did bc of paypal) did not get a refund.

That is what I've read. There are many blogs about what she has done, one thing I can't stand is apparently she did 'snow' on a live stickam.
Image Image

tumblrbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbitch »

What happened with her and Rich?

Affi
Informer
Informer

Post by Affi »

tumblrbitch wrote:What happened with her and Rich?
She accused him of cheating & wrote about it on Tumblr, she posted the most unattractive picture she could find of the "other woman" on her page for her minions to attack(said minions found the girl's Facebook & as it turns out, she's quite pretty), then pretended to be a saint by staying with him.
Then she posted some bullshit story about Rich leaving her in some woods alone & finally decided to break up with him.
The girl Rich supposedly cheated with has never actually been with Rich, though naturally Lauren's minions don't care.

tumblrbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbitch »

Affi wrote:
tumblrbitch wrote:What happened with her and Rich?
She accused him of cheating & wrote about it on Tumblr, she posted the most unattractive picture she could find of the "other woman" on her page for her minions to attack(said minions found the girl's Facebook & as it turns out, she's quite pretty), then pretended to be a saint by staying with him.
Then she posted some bullshit story about Rich leaving her in some woods alone & finally decided to break up with him.
The girl Rich supposedly cheated with has never actually been with Rich, though naturally Lauren's minions don't care.
She's off her rocker oh my god.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

How did she get known?

tumblrbitch
Learner
Learner

Post by tumblrbitch »

peachesnoranges wrote:How did she get known?
Honestly, I have no idea. She kind of just came out of no where.
She's skinny, pretty (debatable) and caught the eye I guess

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

I have no clue why people are obsessed with her. She did drugs in a video, seems proud to have an eating disorder, and definitely is an attention whore.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

I'd never heard of her until this thread. She looks near death. I don't know if she's being triggering on purpose, but it is very clear she's trying to brag about how she looks and is completely full of herself. Looking near death is nothing to brag about though and the only people who likely want to be as thin as she is are the ones that are already sick themselves.

fufsy
Learner
Learner

Post by fufsy »

she's a total cunt. loves triggering women with body issues, contours her bones with powder to look more sickly and thin, scams her fans and sells gifts that people buy for her from her wishlist, keeps clothing from sample companies that she was supposed to send back upon reviewing, has blogtvs where she does nothing but gets wasted the entire time, camwhores a LOT, not to mention lies about getting treatment constantly. she wont do it. she'd have to leave her precious internet and give up all the narcissistic supply it brings her.
thanksfehwutchinbuhbye

fufsy
Learner
Learner

Post by fufsy »

wanderlust wrote:I don't know if she's being triggering on purpose,
she is. trust.
thanksfehwutchinbuhbye

Return to “Tumblr”